Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924109 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Lordseyad(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kemo1980: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thanks bro
Meaning I should travel to Lagos to their office to inquire more. I have my CAC and some company dox but with the way things are going here, I have to relocate and do some work and not trying to be boss here with nothing to show for it. For bank statement how much dem need as balance?. Also for hotels, maybe a day or two is OK but got to find the cheapest oooooo cos i get peeps wey go accommodate me dia pending when I get a job.(I have OND,HND,PGD in computer science and my aim is to go and make some dough to do Msc in Europe or US). I need detailed step of how u got yours.
Thanks
akinssan:
Once again, l wanna appreciate you guys...just back from Dubai after a short relaxation...Good place nice people massive tourism. I stayed at Deira @ al-Maktoum bridge area, was at Deira market, eat Eba at biggs place on Sabka road. Lots of fun and sightseeing.

The next thing is to see if l can get a good job grin

All on D.I.Y just under 4days with 3month visa granted.

@kemo1980
They just list the deposit at times but they do not require it. I never paid any deposit sha. But l booked emirate for boarding. In all the expenses can look like visa - 30k, hotel - 830 Dirham (depending on the days you are using times 86.) and Flight ( you have 230k now).

No letter from my employer, just pay slip and bank statement. And is you have any visa not more than two years you can include it.

If you have all this you are good to go.

cool

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dgr8est(m): 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
kemo1980:
Thanks bro
Meaning I should travel to Lagos to their office to inquire more. I have my CAC and some company dox but with the way things are going here, I have to relocate and do some work and not trying to be boss here with nothing to show for it. For bank statement how much dem need as balance?. Also for hotels, maybe a day or two is OK but got to find the cheapest oooooo cos i get peeps wey go accommodate me dia pending when I get a job.

Dubai do not need all this stress
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by agisky1975: 6:07am On Sep 30, 2016
justi4jesu:
Job opening
Good morning gurus in the house, please any job openings for medical doctors, and how can one go about the process
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by basiratola: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=justi4jesu post=49750542]Job opening

Too bad am not in dubai at d moment. Good job justi4jesu.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Akin51(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hello house,Great job you are doing here.Please I need your kindly advice over the issue below as regard traveling to Dubai.
I got a 2 years job offer from an agent to work in dubai.The total package will cost me 600k.He told me the job is airport cargo boy with free accommodation & transportation and the salary is 1400 dirhams.
I ask him for offer letter but said Offer letter will b giving to me when i get to d company by showing my working permit.Please how true is this?
Also I ask him the nature of the job if ( indoor/outside job) and working hours but he's not sure.Please can anyone tell me the nature of airport cargo boy job in dubai.
Though have not given him any money.please I will need your advice in taking decision.
Kindly help.
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Akin51:
Hello house,Great job you are doing here.Please I need your kindly advice over the issue below as regard traveling to Dubai.
I got a 2 years job offer from an agent to work in dubai.The total package will cost me 600k.He told me the job is airport cargo boy with free accommodation & transportation and the salary is 1400 dirhams.
I ask him for offer letter but said Offer letter will b giving to me when i get to d company by showing my working permit.Please how true is this?
Also I ask him the nature of the job if ( indoor/outside job) and working hours but he's not sure.Please can anyone tell me the nature of airport cargo boy job in dubai.
Though have not given him any money.please I will need your advice in taking decision.
Kindly help.
Thanks
the agent is not even sure of d working hours. Lemme ask u a question, if after paying d 600k, you get to Dubai and d offer letter States that ur salary is 600aed, 12hrs per day, abeg shey u go turn back?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Aluobe1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Akin51:
Kindly help.
Thanks

Wit d little I know you are supposed to sign ur offer letter b4 u cn get ur work permit, so saying u will get ur offer letter wen u show dem ur work permit is a no no. D whole thing is not even clear, in my opinion be wise and run 4 ur life.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Akin51(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Aluobe1:

Wit d little I know you are supposed to sign ur offer letter b4 u cn get ur work permit, so saying u will get ur offer letter wen u show dem ur work permit is a no no. D whole thing is not even clear, in my opinion be wise and run 4 ur life.

thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Get a 3 months visa, come over & hustle for job yourself. Anything employment visa via agent. OYO na ur casegrin.

Even while you're here with 3 months visa, DON'T pay agent for job, cos no be their papa get d company.

Wishing u all d best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2016
Akin51:
Kindly help.
Thanks
something is not clear here...
u mean ur visa, flight and BTA all together costs just 600k, so cheap...
FYI d visa he can give u is a 3months visa not 2yrs, den wen u arrive, u will contact his agent or d company over there...if his contact at Dubai is a company den u approach dem directly and they will get u d job and give u a 2years visa... dats how it works
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
1) Store Keeper
Administer the store operation. Receives and Issued store materials. Always keep the record and inventory tally.
Requirements:
– A good candidate store-keeper must possess the following
qualities;Physically strong and can communicate effectively.
– With Good Education back ground
– Who has knowlege of accounting
– Normally keeps the store clean and in order
– Must be ACCURATE in stock records.
-Somebody who can manage inventory very well without any shortage or discrepancy
Somebody who can account for all stock purchase or available
Interested candidates email their CV to:
hr@tamuae.com

Industry: Chemicals
Career: Entry Level
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: AED 2001-3000
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Contact No.: 02 550 7700
Email: hr@tamuae.com
Street: ICAD
City: Abu Dhabi

Sr. Quantity Surveyor with MRICS

“Senior Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineering Graduates) preferably MRICS with 7 – 10 years of experience in Construction Project is required for a Project Management firm in UAE. Apply with detailed CV, expected salary along with photograph to tpm@tpmcon.com ”

Industry: Consultancy
Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 7 – 10 Years
Email: tpm@tpmcon.com
Street: JLT
City: Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2016
Sales Executive

Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive for a leading Manufacturing Company, the candidate must have the following
criteria:
Job Description
– Work with direct clients to sell the products.
– Evaluate, present and negotiate business opportunities.
– Outdoors presentations to companies and organizations.
– Meet clients and build relationships for sales.
-Visiting Clients continuously for promoting new items or offers.
-Liaise with all levels in the customer organization as required.
-Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target.
-Manage accurate and timely market information related to opportunities, competition, changing trends and feed it back to Sales Manager.
-Keeping management informed by submitting daily activity reports to the Sales Manager.
-Placing Clients orders on the system on a daily basis.
– Follow up clients orders and account payments after sale.
Skills
– Minimum 1 Years’ UAE Experience in Sales and Marketing with Driving Licence, preferred Malayalam & English Speaking who can join immediately.
-Proven success in consistently achieving sales targets.
-Excellent sales, persuasive, and negotiation skills.
-Expert in converting lead into client.
-Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight deadlines.
-Self-starter, Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
-Good planning and organizational skills.
-The ability to work calmly under pressure.
– Should be fluent in English (written / spoken).
– Must have a valid UAE driving license.
-Problem solving Skills.
-Ability to handle multiple functions.
– experience in exhibition stands and signage preferred.
Send us cv @ imran.s@portacabin.ae

Industry: Construction
Job Location: Sharjah
Email: jobs@portacabin.ae
Street: hmfz
City: SharjahSharjah

ADMINISTRATOR

We are in need of Male Office Administrator. Must have good communication in English, with good computer skills, organized and min. of 2 years experience on day to day activities in an office environment. Submit CV at: hr2016@adearest.com

Contact No.: 0097165347798
Email: hr2016@adearest.com
Street: Nakheel Street
City: Sharjah

Receptionist

Industry: Advertising
Career: Entry Level
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Email: recruitment@autotraderuae.com
Street: Dubai Media City
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2016
Secretary required

Female secretary cum accountant required for a company in Dubai.
Only with minimum 5 years of experience in the field
Females with age 30-40 years
Computer knowledge and language proficiency
send cv with a photograph to foodmasterllc@gmail.com

Industry: Import/Export
Salary: AED3001-5000
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Contact No.: 0558169951
Email: foodmasterllc@gmail.com
Street: Aweer, Dubai

Outdoor sales executive with Own Visas

We are looking to hire an experience sales executive candidate full time x2. ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE EXISTING VALID VISAS.
• Must have excellent telephone communication skill for Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
• Be part of selling low cost web advertising space for the following categories hotels, fine dining, clubs, spas, restaurants, events, attractions, and entertainment etc. everything to do with Dubai tourism.
• Candidate should have some experience preferably in sales of (Web Advertising Space) and knowledge of Dubai.
The candidate needs to be active, hardworking, quick learner preferably females with excellent communication skill. Candidate will need to go out to client site for meeting therefore needs to be very presentable.
Compensation:
• Basic Salary based on candidate (AED 2500 to AED 3000)
• Plus 20-25% Commission & Target Bonuses
• Candidate must have valid UAE residence visa (parents/partner) ***Please don’t apply if you don’t have parents/partner visas
• Send cv to HR@247grp.com

Industry: Advertising
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Contact No.: 0508833741
Email: arvin@247grp.com
Street: JLT

PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR

We need PROJECT COORDINATOR, preferably Engineer with background in Mechanical or MEP. Min. of 5 years project coordination and planning experience. Good communication in English, organized and with good inter personal skills. E-mail CV at: hr2016@adearest.com

Experience: 5 – 7 Years

ASSET TECHNICIAN

We are looking for an ASSET TECHNICIAN who has experience on repairing and troubleshooting power and electrical tools, must know how to repair scissor lift. Must have background on mechanical and electrical, min. of 5 years experience, well organized and dependable person. Can work independently. E-mail CV at: hr2016@adearest.com

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jasminesilva: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
pls house I need an urgent advice from u guys...I applied for a job online(a dubai job).so d company accepted me....nd asked me to scan my international passport and passport photograph wit white background nd send to an email...dat after they receive my documents they will process my work permit visa..that after d visa is issued,i wil pay 2500AED before I will b confirmed to board and d money shud b send through money gram....i need advice if is genuine or not...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
jasminesilva:
pls house I need an urgent advice from u guys...I applied for a job online(a dubai job).so d company accepted me....nd asked me to scan my international passport and passport photograph wit white background nd send to an email...dat after they receive my documents they will process my work permit visa..that after d visa is issued,i wil pay 2500AED before I will b confirmed to board and d money shud b send through money gram....i need advice if is genuine or not...

It is not genuine only if you will listen.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
@Samhay great jod and God bless you plenty bro
To those that have interest, biko grab your copy now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
I salute you ooo @ mama justi4jesu
How your side nao
justi4jesu:

It is not genuine only if you will listen.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Femcesc07:
I salute you ooo @ mama justi4jesu
How your side nao

I salute you ooo. I'm good. smiley

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jasminesilva: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Am listening.....wat wil I do to confirm if it is through or not
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
jasminesilva:
ds is d scam of d century.... don't pay ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
SCAM! SCAM!! SCAMM!!!

jasminesilva:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
jasminesilva:
Run for ur life na scam.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bro guru in the house don speak ooo
Run for your dear life to avoid the story that touch biko
jasminesilva:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bless you jare
We they do independent way Bubu dey use us do change ooo
justi4jesu:

I salute you ooo. I'm good. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by martinz1: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
nattybanta:
you have a valid visa. Enjoy
I'm new to this group, I have a bsc in civil engineerng I would like to work in Qatar, pls what are the basic things to start with,
Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jasminesilva: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
But d employer said they wil send me the visa and employer contract letter before I will send d money
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
jasminesilva:
But d employer said they wil send me the visa and employer contract letter before I will send d money
alright wen u get it, confirm its authenticity, travel with it to Dubai, get d job and pay with ur salary... if they allow DAT, den u may be safe

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
jasminesilva:

you ask similar question here 4 days ago and you were told its a scam because the way you explained the job offer it doesn't sound authentic ....but you bringing it back again it seems you have a conviction about the offer
only you can make the final decision at this stage either to proceed or not with the offer, we only answered your question based on what you typed here only you understand the offer to decide weather to proceed or not
so think very well and make extensive enquiries about the agent the company and the authenticity of the offer
good luck !!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
martinz1:

I'm new to this group, I have a bsc in civil engineerng I would like to work in Qatar, pls what are the basic things to start with,
Thank you

welcome on board i will advice you to go back and read previous thread as many as possible to know what you are getting into and familiarise yourself with what to expect and ways to proceed with your journey.......after reading extensively come back and ask what you don't understand and the gurus will put you through.
though, you might not get much on Qatar on this thread because getting a job in qatar is not as simple as dubai and as a first time traveller its advised to use dubai as a starting point
before venturing into other part of the region.
good luck!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
lostsouls:
no
thanks.. its acutally cheap. I have considered instead of doing 3months for 300.. make I do that one and go knw my way before dollar go fly to 1000 tongue
lostsouls:
no
thanks.. its acutally cheap. I have considered instead of doing 3months for 300.. make I do that one and go knw my way before dollar go fly to 1000

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.