Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (922374 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
shaffy19:

03/31/1991.... thanks
unable to process your request with giving details. Maybe u miss some important details, cross check
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
shaffy19:
03/31/1991.... thanks
guy abeg na employment visa be that?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2016
tkovie2002:

Please can you list the ones you know and whatever little details? I only know of Georgia because my friend went there some weeks ago VISA FREE just because he has UAE residence. I would like to know which other countries has such arrangements with the UAE. Thanks
its easier getting any visa once u have a uae residence permit. Cos I got a schegen visa without stress. But bear in mind u would need to meet some certain criteria.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2016
HILCROWN:
This is to inform the house that you can resign before completing your 6months probation period if you secure a better offer. My friends One Pakistani and Egyptian got an offer of 2800AED receptionist job few days ago. One of them sign his resignation letter yesterday. The Egyptian is off yesterday, maybe he will do the same today.

One of them told me that with the new labour law, you can resign before completing your probation period if you have your Emirate ID. He said he will work for free for one Month or pay his one month salary to the company. Expect update from me.

I share this information to tell you guys that you should not be afraid to start small. Sometimes 3months visiting visa can not get you your desired job but start small to get a stay and proceed thereafter.

Thank you.

not all firm can allow u leave before the 6months. Anyways working free for one month should be the trick from that company. So its not like its a new rule ish
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2016
belloabeebb:
I don't understand why no one is answering my question, is there anyone here who can assist me on this?
What kind of UAE visa is that, that you have and can't track.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2016
Fujairah visagrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2016
nattybanta:
its easier getting any visa once u have a uae residence permit. Cos I got a schegen visa without stress. But bear in mind u would need to meet some certain criteria.
Oga boss, knack me tory...cos i wan follow u go anywhere u dey go sir

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by belloabeebb(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2016
nattybanta:

What kind of UAE visa is that, that you have and can't track.
The agent said al Sharjah visa its 3months tourist visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by belloabeebb(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2016
belloabeebb:
The agent said al Sharjah visa its 3months tourist visa
I need to know if there is anyone in the house who can track it for me, before I give him the balance
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2016
Morning guys, please is it possible to get an extension on a 90days visit visa without exiting?
If yes, what's the procedure and cost.
Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shaffy19: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
tkovie2002:

How long did it take? And have you confirmed it yet?
I confirmed it this morning tru my booking agent. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tkovie2002(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
nattybanta:

Thanks alot for the info. By meeting criterias, what do you mean pls? I'm aware you must earn at least a certain amount. Please tell us more, we are all learning.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:14am On Dec 10, 2016
Abdujapha:
Morning guys, please is it possible to get an extension on a 90days visit visa without exiting?
If yes, what's the procedure and cost.
Thank you.

insight pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2016
nattybanta:
not all firm can allow u leave before the 6months. Anyways working free for one month should be the trick from that company. So its not like its a new rule ish

You are absolutely right
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2016
nattybanta:

Oga mi Sir, elaborate on this criteria ooo. Me ma won get schengen visa to visit my friends during my first vacation ooo.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
please tell us how to go about the schengen visa
nattybanta:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2016
HILCROWN:

Oga mi Sir, elaborate on this criteria ooo. Me ma won get schengen visa to visit my friends during my first vacation ooo.
tkovie2002:

Thanks alot for the info. By meeting criterias, what do you mean pls? I'm aware you must earn at least a certain amount. Please tell us more, we are all learning.
Thanks
NONNYG:
Oga boss, knack me tory...cos i wan follow u go anywhere u dey go sir
Tunjinodaysoff:
please tell us how to go about the schengen visa
firstly your residence should state a profession in either level 1, 2 or 3. And secondly our salary certificate from your company.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2016
belloabeebb:
I need to know if there is anyone in the house who can track it for me, before I give him the balance
if you ve the visa details, then I can
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
nattybanta:
if you ve the visa details, then I can

Greetings natty,
please is it possible to get an extension on a 90days visit visa without exiting?
If yes, what's the procedure and possible cost.
Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by packaging(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abdujapha:

Greetings natty,
please is it possible to get an extension on a 90days visit visa without exiting?
If yes, what's the procedure and possible cost.
Thank you.

Yes.. a friend of mine exited couple of days to Oman and he's now on another 3 months visa. I dont think he spends up to 2k AED. I'm not sure though but might ask him for your knowledge.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
packaging:

Yes.. a friend of mine exited couple of days to Oman and he's now on another 3 months visa. I dont think he spends up to 2k AED. I'm not sure though but might ask him for your knowledge.

Ok, please do....I'll be waiting for your feedback.
Thanks bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
please its getting to 1month I did my thumb print yet no visa issued. Please house, is it normal or is something wrong
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
packaging:

Does this mean your friend could not secure a job for the whole of the first three months he was in Dubai? If yes is it a common thing considering the hundreds of jobs you see online in dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
icedbreez:

Does this mean your friend could not secure a job for the whole of the first three months he was in Dubai? If yes is it a common thing considering the hundreds of jobs you see online in dubai?

I smile seeing ur post bro. Never mind sha ooo.

Wen u come sha.... U will see urself...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drelicx: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
good evening gurus in d house, pls hlp me confirm this visa been issued in sharjah. i guy i met @ d airport requested for 50dollars before he can confirm it for me.... abeg make una help me o my ogas

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tkovie2002(m): 2:54am On Dec 12, 2016
shaffy19:

I confirmed it this morning tru my booking agent. Thanks

Howmuch did it cost you? Was it done quickly? Is it a dubai or sharjah visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:56am On Dec 12, 2016
drelicx:
good evening gurus in d house, pls hlp me confirm this visa been issued in sharjah. i guy i met @ d airport requested for 50dollars before he can confirm it for me.... abeg make una help me o my ogas
baba olowo, $50 just to confirm visa, SMH for u. U fit settle immigration with $1000 shaagrin

Which help u want again, abi him no check am well
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tkovie2002(m): 5:12am On Dec 12, 2016
NONNYG:
baba olowo, $50 just to confirm visa, SMH for u. U fit settle immigration with $1000 shaagrin

He obviously didn't pay anyone any $50 thats why he's asking for help here. So chill with the names and ur head shaking Oga.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drelicx: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2016
NONNYG:

I didn't even bothered to check again..., abeg mak Una hlp me confirm b4 I book ticket
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2016
drelicx:
am not sure yet but I tink the permit number is invalid
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2016
why is TEL & MOBILE NO. ON THE VISA THE SAME. thought a big firm like visa agency suppose to have landline. my observation though

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.