Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923600 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Guyz ,how True Is This- That Its Gonna Be Difficult To Make Use Of All These Attested And Authenticated Certificate In Usa Cos Uae Embassy Must Have Stamped It Which Makes It Invalid To Use In Usa .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2017
Thanks for the input bro
wolemine:

bro all the price na the same ooo even if na birth cert or marriage or even kindergarten cert. all na the same price. no wayo for inside.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2017
samhay:

Come and love me too, no be only Natty dey here, Dis cold too much
I dey here too
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
God go kill our leaders one by one. UAE sweet and road d very neat and "accident free"
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Anthocracy:

Please dear, you said that I should run. Please can you tell me the reason(s) why I should run. Is it that the fee is too much or too low for the job, visa and flight ticket.

Thanks
its too much.. employment should be btwn 650-670..
pls don't ask me anything! DIY bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin
NONNYG:
I dey here too
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thanks bro, we are blessed to have some guru on ground
Some folks just mislead because of their Aapo
LEOSIRSIR:
not useful at all, all the person behind the account is saying are hoax, she knew nothin about UAE, she is misleading people and she also runs a agent page when contacted
be wise

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
not useful at all, all the person behind the account is saying are hoax, she knew nothin about UAE, she is misleading people and she also runs a agent page when contacted
be wise

Really? Didn't know that.

Will modify my previous post.

Thanks for telling me.

I want to as a question though, how does a person get a permanent residence in UAE? I heard that in Dubai if you start up a business it's possible to get one but I'm not sure about it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
let me quickly tell you what she does with the accounts on Instagram, firstly she said she moved to Dubai in 2016 permanently, and she didn't said how she goes about it, she never tell her followers how she got to Dubai, and how she got her residence, it all goes down in the DM for help and before you knew it, kudi don dey suffer am,
someone was caling her attention to given out wrong info the dude comments were deleted so becareful with that page, because she said she got her residence for 3 years how she does that no explanation for that, if the page was for help like this thread she will come clean
be advised
Femcesc07:
Thanks bro, we are blessed to have some guru on ground
Some folks just mislead because of their Aapo

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
europe4sure:
please those in .u.a.e

what are the implication of not authenticating ones cert but travel with them

because authenticating might affect my b.t.a for accommodation and feeding before God answer my call

will not authenticating ........
1..cause delay in job procurement because hmm three month no tay o
2..will it limit my job offer
3..can i use un authenticated certs to get job and promise to authenticate them later
pls i need candid answers because body dey hot o ....the money no won gree me do as i want

or can i drop them for someone to authenticate them for me and send it via DHL to me wen things don rosy small for yonder

na me and una until i get answer

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
There is nothing like permanent residence in UAE, its residence that is renewable and its either two years or three depending on the contractual agreement a person got. i.e work

you can not get a residence through having a business here, you will need to first have a residence before you apply for trade license, but there are some ways people do that in other to get the residence but they will have to arrange with a registered company here to do their visa. so that will enable them to do business here.

you can get a residence here through work, get a job and you will be entitled to a residence permit for 2 years on 3 depending on your contract.
any more question will be glad to answer you.
snapscore:

Really? Didn't know that.

Will modify my previous post.

Thanks for telling me.

I want to as a question though, how does a person get a permanent residence in UAE? I heard that in Dubai if you start up a business it's possible to get one but I'm not sure about it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin
europe4sure:

na me and una until i get answer
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thanks for the input and candid advise bro
God bless our hustle
LEOSIRSIR:
let me quickly tell you what she does with the accounts on Instagram, firstly she said she moved to Dubai in 2016 permanently, and she didn't said how she goes about it, she never tell her followers how she got to Dubai, and how she got her residence, it all goes down in the DM for help and before you knew it, kudi don dey suffer am,
someone was caling her attention to given out wrong info the dude comments were deleted so becareful with that page, because she said she got her residence for 3 years how she does that no explanation for that, if the page was for help like this thread she will come clean
be advised
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
no implications per say but authenticating your certificate will give you an edge ahead of others when it comes to selection from a firm
europe4sure:
please those in .u.a.e

what are the implication of not authenticating ones cert but travel with them

because authenticating might affect my b.t.a for accommodation and feeding before God answer my call

will not authenticating ........

some companies will not require for it while some might

1..cause delay in job procurement because hmm three month no tay o
2..will it limit my job offe[/b]r no
[b]3..can i use un authenticated certs to get job and promise to authenticate them later
pls i need candid answers because body dey hot o ....the money no won gree me do as i want

if the company agree with you on that why not.

or can i drop them for someone to authenticate them for me and send it via DHL to me wen things don rosy small for yonder
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
There is nothing like permanent residence in UAE, its residence that is renewable and its either two years or three depending on the contractual agreement a person got. i.e work

you can not get a residence through having a business here, you will need to first have a residence before you apply for trade license, but there are some ways people do that in other to get the residence but they will have to arrange with a registered company here to do their visa. so that will enable them to do business here.

you can get a residence here through work, get a job and you will be entitled to a residence permit for 2 years on 3 depending on your contract.
any more question will be glad to answer you.

WOW!!!!!! Thanks a lot!!

Just one last question, does the rule (@bolded) change if someone already has a residency in another the GCC country?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
how they operate in the other gulf country i dont know but as far as UAE, Qatar is concerned it remains the same .

snapscore:

WOW!!!!!! Thanks a lot!!

Just one last question, does the rule (@bolded) change if someone already has a residency in another the GCC country?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
how they operate in the other gulf country i dont know but as far as UAE, Qatar is concerned it remains the same .

What I meant was would I still need a residency in UAE before opening a business, if I have residency in another GCC country? So for example, live in Qatar and have a business in UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
i guess you will still need the residence for uae to do that. because its part of the prerequisite for getting the trade license

snapscore:

What I meant was would I still need a residency in UAE before opening a business, if I have residency in another GCC country? So for example, live in Qatar and have a business in UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
i guess you will still need the residence for uae to do that. because its part of the prerequisite for getting the trade license

Thanks alot!

Appreciate it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
take your time to look at this

The requirements of trade license and the permissions required from various agencies and government ministries can vary depending on the category of the business.

That means some types of businesses for example financial services, health services, printing and publishing, food trading require more clearances than say a general trading business.

There are basically 3 categories of licenses issued in Dubai to register a company

Depending on the nature of the activity a business entity plans to undertake, license in one of these categories will be issued:

1. Commercial License – to be issued to a company that will engage in any kind of trading activity.

2. Industrial License – to be issued to a company that will engage in manufacturing or any industrial activity.

3. Professional License – to be issued to service providers, professionals, artisans, and craftsmen.

The Department of Economic Development in Dubai is the government agency responsible for issuing local Dubai company licenses. This department operates from several locations to deliver licensing services.

Dubai company register: Requirements for business licensing

Approval process for a business registration in Dubai

Issuance of licenses for banks and other financial institutions must have the approval of the UAE Central Bank
Issuance of licenses for manufacturing companies must have the approval of the Finance and Industry Ministry.
Issuance of licenses for companies engaged in insurance and other relevant firms must have the approval of the Economy and Commerce Ministry
Issuance of licenses for medical and pharmaceutical products must have the approval of the Health Ministry
For companies engaged in gas or oil production, additional endorsements and approvals from other government agencies may be needed
In addition, business registration must also have the involvement of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry

Requirements for business ownership

Every company, other than those with a professional license, set up in Dubai or elsewhere in the United Arab Emirates [UAE] is required to have no less than fifty-one percent (51%) shareholding by UAE nationals.

The exception to this requirement would be any one of the following six conditions:

1. The company is established at any of the Free Zones in Dubai.

2. In cases where the law requires 100% local ownership.

3. Where a company wholly owned by the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) enters into a partnership with another company wholly owned by UAE nationals.

4. In certain activities 100% ownership for GCC nationals or entities is permitted.

In artisan or professional companies in which total foreign ownership is allowed.

6. In the case of a foreign entity registering a representative or branch office in the UAE.

7. In the case where a professional license is being applied for such professions such as architect, doctor, artist etc. The foreign ownership can be 100%. However a local national must be taken as ‘service agent’.

[b]Dubai company register: Procedur[/b]e

Step 1. Decide who will be your local partner – “Sponsor”

This step requires careful consideration of what services you expect from the sponsor.

Would you like him to be assist you in resolving your problem with the government procedures or
Would you just want his name on the license and nothing else
What fees are you prepared to pay per year.
A good rapport with your sponsor prevents many potential problems.

Step 2. Get a name and activity approval from Department of Economic Development (DED)

This can be applied for and done on a standard application form and submitted at DED

Step 3. Look for business premises and make a tenancy contract

All business in Dubai must have business premises evidenced by a tenancy contract in order to get registered.

Step 4. Make a Memorandum of Association (MOA) with the sponsor and submit to DED

Any legal firm can type out the memorandum which must specify in a special arrangements and ownership percentage among all partners.

Step 5. Submit the MOA and the License application at DED along with the required legal documents and the tenancy contract.

All charges and fees must be paid at this stage. You should get a license after about a week from step 5.
www.varaluae.com/company-formation-in-dubai/dubai-company-register

snapscore:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
no implications per say but authenticating your certificate will give you an edge ahead of others when it comes to selection from a firm

thank you very much ..may you have unexpected blessing than Donald trump

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin
you are welcome man
europe4sure:

thank you very much ..may you have unexpected blessing than Donald trump
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
@LEOSIRSIR

Thanks for taking the time to enlighten me on the this. I honestly think saying thank you is an understatement but I can't think of another word atm. I have learnt a lot from that and I bookmarked the page. I had absolutely no idea about the different licences and I thought all business owners would have full ownership regardless of the type of business.

Thanks!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
you are welcome
smiley
snapscore:
@LEOSIRSIR

Thanks for taking the time to enlighten me on the this. I honestly think saying thank you is an understatement but I can't think of another word atm. I have learnt a lot from that and I bookmarked the page. I had absolutely no idea about the different licences and I thought all business owners would have full ownership regardless of the type of business.

Thanks!!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
etoman1:
God go kill our leaders one by one. UAE sweet and road d very neat and "accident free"
not accident free bro, I've seen several fatal accidents
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by haon: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
hello NLer's, I've been a ghost follower until I decided to register today. I'm a graduate with HND in elect/elect and i completed my nysc in 2015. since then I've been passionate about working abroad but due to not having any money at hand, I decided to get a job first and gather money for travelling. I got a job in Lagos dt pays me 80k per month(1 year contract renewable). I've been gathering money but very soon I'll complete a year in d job, by then I'll have something around 900k total in savings. I got in contact with an agent to help me with my traveling documents to developed countries like USA, Canada, etc for work and she said d only available job now is Dubai. she said it will cost me 750-800k although I can still negotiate the price. I actually want to leave the company am working with and move to Dubai after completing one year in d company. my question is that will it be wise for me to leave my company and go to Dubai to do menial jobs for 2years or beta stay in Nigeria and carry on with the job since its renewable. I want to travel in oda to gather better money and also av international experience as dis will be my first time of travelling out of Nigeria. thanks in advance to ur reply.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
is it advisable to travel with unauthenticated certs or they are useless down there because of not authenticated
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
The thread is DIY, pls read through some pages back to have more knowledge bro
NB it advisable to get 3months visa and hustle for work yourself in Dubai
haon:
hello NLer's, I've been a ghost follower until I decided to register today. I'm a graduate with HND in elect/elect and i completed my nysc in 2015. since then I've been passionate about working abroad but due to not having any money at hand, I decided to get a job first and gather money for travelling. I got a job in Lagos dt pays me 80k per month(1 year contract renewable). I've been gathering money but very soon I'll complete a year in d job, by then I'll have something around 900k total in savings. I got in contact with an agent to help me with my traveling documents to developed countries like USA, Canada, etc for work and she said d only available job now is Dubai. she said it will cost me 750-800k although I can still negotiate the price. I actually want to leave the company am working with and move to Dubai after completing one year in d company. my question is that will it be wise for me to leave my company and go to Dubai to do menial jobs for 2years or beta stay in Nigeria and carry on with the job since its renewable. I want to travel in oda to gather better money and also av international experience as dis will be my first time of travelling out of Nigeria. thanks in advance to ur reply.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by haon: 1:32am On Jan 20, 2017
Femcesc07:
The thread is DIY, pls read through some pages back to have more knowledge bro
NB it advisable to get 3months visa and hustle for work yourself in Dubai
OK, thanks. but as for leaving my current job to embark on such journey, is it a wise decision?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 5:19am On Jan 20, 2017
haon:

OK, thanks. but as for leaving my current job to embark on such journey, is it a wise decision?

That decision is for you.because whether good or bad,it is still you who will enjoy or suffer it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.