Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923798 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by barbiee: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2017
abeg any body in Al ain?? I d bored here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2017
The crown prince of Alain himself
Samhay
etoman1:
abeg any
body in Al ain?? I d bored here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Am still in Bubu land so i can't give you accurate answer but like I said earlier
Read some pages back and follow your heart bro
haon:

OK, thanks. but as for leaving my current job to embark on such journey, is it a wise decision?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2017
Boss mi, how your ministry nao
Hope say cold no 2much for your side
LEOSIRSIR:
Samhay
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Oga justwise I sight you oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by eniboi(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
The crown prince of Alain himself Samhay
can someone apply for a job in UAE while in Nigeria?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
The crown prince of Alain himself Samhay
which VPN und use make fb calls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2017
eniboi:
yes but beware of scam.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrGabbi(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
I've read most of this thread. Thanks to everyone that contributed to this amazing thread. Please, how much does flight ticket coat now, from Naija to Abu Dhabi?
Thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
europe4sure:
is it advisable to travel with unauthenticated certs or they are useless down there because of not authenticated

abeg na life or death matter o ? oh! sorry money matter o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Greetings fam....

Please what is/are the procedure to run this bedspace racket? Do I need any form of licensing or documentation to sublet a flat to bedspaces after renting from the original property owner?

Boys are thinking of ways to make extra legit paper.

cc:

Leosirsir
Nattybanta
Samhay
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holysainbj(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
nattybanta:
hehehehehehehe. Hope u ve goten d accommodation
hello
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holysainbj(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Femcesc07:
Boss mi, how your ministry nao Hope say cold no 2much for your side
hello
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holysainbj(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Femcesc07:
The thread is DIY, pls read through some pages back to have more knowledge bro
NB it advisable to get 3months visa and hustle for work yourself in Dubai
Oga if u know just ans him, I also wanted to ask a question like this
the threads are just too much n confusing
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
what can we do, we go just stay warm.
Femcesc07:
Boss mi, how your ministry nao
Hope say cold no 2much for your side
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
well you can apply from Nigeria but the chances are slim of getting a job through that channel as the employers always want people in UAE already.

eniboi:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
i really dont make use of any vpn to make use of the facebook call, strong internet connection is all i need

etoman1:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
try www.wakanow.com
DrGabbi:
I've read most of this thread. Thanks to everyone that contributed to this amazing thread. Please, how much does flight ticket coat now, from Naija to Abu Dhabi?
Thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holysainbj(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
NONNYG:
until your employment visa is out and it depends on how soon the company applied for it.

This exit na 50:50 shaa

But big companies will go as far as paying your flight ticket back to UAE.

In my own case my company asked me not to exit, while waiting for the visa I ended up overstaying for 1 week. They paid for overstay together with visa change. In the same company my friend (a Nigerian) was asked to exit and they sent him Emirates ticket (direct flight from 9ja to Dubai. No be pick & dropgrin like Kenyan, EgyptAir, RwandAir etc

hello bro, I need few enlightenments on travelling to d UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
guess you should let the property owner be aware of what you wanted to do with the apartment to avoid issues.

Abdujapha:
Greetings fam....

Please what is/are the procedure to run this bedspace racket? Do I need any form of licensing or documentation to sublet a flat to bedspaces after renting from the original property owner?

Boys are thinking of ways to make extra legit paper.

cc:

Leosirsir
Nattybanta
Samhay
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
guess you should let the property owner be aware of what you wanted to do with the apartment to avoid issues.

Ok, cool...
Thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Baba you have to read ooo and ask few question for clarification sir
holysainbj:

Oga if u know just ans him, I also wanted to ask a question like this
the threads are just too much n confusing grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Baba find one emirati babe tackle cold nao grin grin grin
LEOSIRSIR:
what can we do, we go just stay warm.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
My man do your 3 months visa come find job for UAE. Leave the authentication matter for now.you don dey this thread sotay you come get PhD for UAE travelling affairs...Abeg come it's long overdue.
europe4sure:

abeg na life or death matter o ? oh! sorry money matter o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
@ Wolemine thanks for your wonderful information. Europe4sure please whatever it is gonna take ensure you authenticate your certs. I av read here and other places that it is better to do the authentication. Samhay had posted about this before.
I am seriously working towards my mine too.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
Samhay

Baba I neva even Sabi Chief Imam, who wan gv Ìjẹ̀sà boy crown?
etoman1:

Psiphon is Wat I use
Femcesc07:

Person tell u e dey stay warm, u still dey advice am

Baba dey enjoy life dey go jare
lovere:
My man do your 3 months visa come find job for UAE. Leave the authentication matter for now.you don dey this thread sotay you come get PhD for UAE travelling affairs...Abeg come it's long overdue.

Clap urself, seems u gt menial job on ground for him
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Femcesc07:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bro nothing do you grin
God got your back
LEOSIRSIR:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
samhay:

Come and love me too, no be only Natty dey here, Dis cold too much
grin I surrender
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
samhay:

Baba I neva even Sabi Chief Imam, who wan gv Ìjẹ̀sà boy crown?

Psiphon is Wat I use

Person tell u e dey stay warm, u still dey advice am

Baba dey enjoy life dey go jare

Clap urself, seems u gt menial job on ground for him
I really don't what you mean by having menial job for him. In as much as I want him to authenticate his certificate however it's not a guarantee to getting a good job here in UAE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.