Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924017 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
NONNYG:
3 days ago (22nd march 2017) was the day I completed 9 months in UAE, today (25th march 2017) marks exactly 6 months I started working and then this coming Saturday (1st april 2017) my 30 days vacation will commence.

On this note, I give Glory to the King of Kings & the also special geetings to the pioneer members of this thread, if I didn't see this thread last year, I wouldn't have been in UAE today.

I completed mine 15th of this month. I always remember Ojuelegba, Abuja, Al-Nahda, DDD and the contract. Brother, our own go better by HIS GRACE. But my vacation na September o but me don fall back dey search for job oooooo. I can't wait to sign good offer. Kalewale vacation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
lovere:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
surprised at your vacation sounds too early.
lolz, don't be surprised bro, I follow open d hotelgrin (pre opening team)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
HILCROWN:

I completed mine 15th of this month. I always remember Ojuelegba, Abuja, Al-Nahda, DDD and the contract. Brother, our own go better by HIS GRACE. But my vacation na September o but me don fall back dey search for job oooooo. I can't wait to sign good offer. Kalewale vacation
though our probation period here na 3 months, I for enter 9ja but my people say make I bone am say na waste of money
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
@Europe4sure bro come out your mode hail this amiable house na l hope all is well with you bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedfire(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Makana14:
I arrived Abu Dhabi safely, Thank u Lord! I boarded Egypt airline, we had a 1 hr stop over at Cairo, arrived Abu Dhabi airport at exactly 4:50am UAE time.

I took a direct etihad flight and arrived Abu Dhabi earlier. Where in dubai are u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedfire(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
samhay:

If you Dnt av any1 dat can buy and register with his/her emirate ID, Buy at the Airport with your Passport

aadetoyin, I got to UAE yesterday and got my du sim card for just 10aed. They only asked of passport and visa. I bought it at al ma something something (I will edit when I go out again today). They have two shops here in deira, and none asked for emirate card.

Cc justi4jesu
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by periwyte2(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please how many people are sharing a room in a shared apartment? And what is the average cost?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
periwyte2:
Please how many people are sharing a room in a shared apartment? And what is the average cost?
www.dubizzle.com for share commodation and book for bed space.
It depends on your choice sha, you can get bed space as low as 500aed upward.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 6:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Damn....See money ...kai

Thanks madam
justi4jesu:

Renewal days are Tuesdays and Thursdays only @ 9am to 12pm

112 dollars for passport should be paid online on www. innovate1services .com

Processing charge of 185 Dirhams should be paid cash at the embassy in Abu Dhabi
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 6:05am On Mar 26, 2017
thanks leo
LEOSIRSIR:
it takes a day
disregard what ever is on their website as for prices, its 750Aed and another 80 Aed for non official payment..

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 6:09am On Mar 26, 2017
So far it takes a day i'm ok..can you please confirm this
LEOSIRSIR:
got it
500 aed for the passport fee and 250 for the processing fee.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2017
its 1 day process.
Tunjinodaysoff:
So far it takes a day i'm ok..can you please confirm this
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 6:56am On Mar 26, 2017
super stuff...thanks
LEOSIRSIR:
its 1 day process.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kenyd(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Good day to gurus in nairaland. I hv been a silent reader of this thread and I hv few questions. Pls am giving my cousin who is based in dubai to secure a 3 months visa $850 and he said I it Wil be out in 2 weeks. So my question is, how do I proceed from there? Do I just go online and book a flight or do I have to go to any office to confirm the visa or Wil it be the office that Wil confirm when to fly. Pls I need urgent answer
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2017
kenyd:
Good day to gurus in nairaland. I hv been a silent reader of this thread and I hv few questions. Pls am giving my cousin who is based in dubai to secure a 3 months visa $850 and he said I it Wil be out in 2 weeks. So my question is, how do I proceed from there? Do I just go online and book a flight or do I have to go to any office to confirm the visa or Wil it be the office that Wil confirm when to fly. Pls I need urgent answer

After the visa is out then you can go check it with any airline and then after confirmation you can book your ticket. You will be the one to decide when to fly as 3 months visa validity is within 1 to 2 months before expiry.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2017

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Goodluck....

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kenyd(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Am greatful @ justi4jesus for your sound reply. Am looking forward to meeting you next month when I come. I hope I can survive well with $1000 before I get a job?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Someone please help......what kind of medical test must I do before I enter uae? I know of HIV HEPATITIS B.....what else must I test? It's urgent please.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by alexyontop: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
justi4jesu:

Thanks for the job postings....I want to apply for more as am aspiring to work in UAE ...for those already there, pls help us to post job opportunities... Thanks again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
sirjake:
Someone please help......what kind of medical test must I do before I enter uae? I know of HIV HEPATITIS B.....what else must I test? It's urgent please.
malaria, tuberculosis. syphilis.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Busbar(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pls how real is jobsinqatar.org

I applied for a job and I was sent mail that I have interview with the employer but I should pay 85 dollars.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
lovere:

malaria, tuberculosis. syphilis.
Ebolagrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Busbar:
Pls how real is jobsinqatar.org

I applied for a job and I was sent mail that I have interview with the employer but I should pay 85 dollars.

Don't waste your money

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by periwyte2(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
How much is the average monthly salary in either hotels or companies?

Is it all companies/hotels that process work permit?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Makana14(f): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
icedfire:

I took a direct etihad flight and arrived Abu Dhabi earlier. Where in dubai are u

Oh, ok
Sorry I'm nt in Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aadetoyin(f): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
icedfire:

aadetoyin, I got to UAE yesterday and got my du sim card for just 10aed. They only asked of passport and visa. I bought it at al ma something something (I will edit when I go out again today). They have two shops here in deira, and none asked for emirate card.

Cc justi4jesu

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 12:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Any link to a rig job?

I ve 3 yrs job experience as a mud Logger.

U could be of a very good help.
Thanks. Even though it's months contract i'd appreciate.

It took me a while to reply your mention as I'm not familiar with the position of a mud logger. I can't really say I've seen one over here except unknowingly. I started my rig work over here in the UAE and I know my Nigerian Chief Mechanic has teased me that my knowledge is limited because there are so many things which I will never learn over here.

Back to the position of a Mud logger, I asked some colleagues and many were not aware of it until I explain the job responsibility to them and the ones I have discussed with so far concluded that on my rig we don't have them. One argued that there won't be need for them in the fields we are drilling because we already have over 800 oil wells in this particular field alone and the formation is almost same across each of the different fields. He said we might need a mud logger if we are to drill exploration well.

If you have a good knowledge of drilling fluids you can apply for Mud Engineer position with the operating company ADCO. For Solid Control, Filtration, Oil base job vacancies you can try companies like Skomi, Mi Swaco, Baker Hughes etc as they are the one handling these for us.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 12:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Hi guys, plz what is the updated exchange rate (Dirham to Naira)?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mankind9(m): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Hi good people of this thread.. I pay respect to all of una ooo... I have been a silent reader of this thread and i have seen nice and good response from great people. I am a guy i work with a state government here in Nigeria but the salary is not consistent and not enough.

I have a degree in Accounting (Bsc Ed) and and Msc(Social Work). I want to come to Dubai I want to work. please anyone with a good motive and nice heart should please post me any job vacancy as I have experienced lots of people trying to scam me on this Dubai travel. I don't want to be scammed again please any God fearing human being should help and I will surely appreciate and repay that person.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirjake: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2017
Femcesc07:
For those that wanna travel, saw this now shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.