Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,026 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (922519 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by noscarn91(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Teeboy22:
We arrived Dxb 5hrs20 mins later..i was like At last I fulfilled my dreams...I prayed & thanked God for that because it wasn't easy I know what I passed Tru but Thank God na history e be now wink .....naso I dey follow follow people.... Dubai immigration no send u oh... Joined the queue as usual ( very fast) got to my turn ( tho fear catch me small ...mke any funny story no go come up oo)na Kuku Kill me here I go tell am grin gave him my passport & visa ...did eye scan & he stamped me in & he said enjoy ur stay... I tell Thank u....I proceeded ...got my luggage's after 5mins ....the rest na history... wink grin

Special Thanks Goes to Almighty God for making everything possible.. I Appreciate....

To everyone planning to ball Im... May God grant all your heart desires & needs Amen..... & to we the job seekers... May God grant us Good jobs..Amen & to those that are on ground already.. May God be with you All

Hope y'all enjoyed my story/ Experience..

God bless you all

One love!!

Tunde Euro! wink

I rejoice with you my brother , go and shine in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
wolemine:

Gurus in the house make una answer me o, waiting for favorable reply.
Thanks

The reply on UAE website is Employee information doesn't exist
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samac(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
ugsams:

I can ask my friend to drop it for you if you can meet him in Dubai and have someone that will pick it up from the Lagos airport same day he will arrive as he doesn't live in Lagos.
So sorry the reply is coming late, I would really appreciate if your friend can help me out thanks, I hv PM you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tonyrich: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please is anyone coming from Lagos to Dubai, that can help me bring in my attested result. I'll really appreciate your response and help. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tonyrich:
Please is anyone coming from Lagos to Dubai, that can help me bring in my attested result. I'll really appreciate your response and help. Thanks.

am coming on Saturday May be you should pm me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tonyrich: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
europe4sure:

Please the pm message is not going. My email address is obumtony@gmail.com. Can u please send me a message so that I'll get ur contact.Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
nattybanta:

Meanwhile hows your job search going.

My brother... Still on it....hoping for the best pretty soon by God's Grace!!

noscarn91:

I rejoice with you my brother , go and shine in Jesus name

Amen IJN.....thanks blood
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by decent96: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Dear users pls I need guidance on how to apply and start registration to live and work in UAE. I'm a registered nurse
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Beauty85: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
europe4sure:

Can u email me please europe4sure tnks.monicaifijeh@yahoo.com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amos87(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls, the Ogas in the house, I want know whether Na the company wae dey give u an employment visa go book flight for u or na u go pay for yourself..... thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amos87:
Pls, the Ogas in the house, I want know whether Na the company wae dey give u an employment visa go book flight for u or na u go pay for yourself..... thanks
depends on the arrangement/agreement.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amos87(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
nattybanta:
depends on the arrangement/agreement.
Thanks boss
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Amos87:

Thanks boss
uwc

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samac(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
samac:
So sorry the reply is coming late, I would really appreciate if your friend can help me out thanks, I hv PM you
here is my email littlecent007@gmail.com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Congrats @ Europe4sure. In the end your dogged determination paid off, wish you the best as you begins your job searches.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yhungbrowhne(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2017
That god at last europeforsure Bobbyunited.congrat
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Seems Justwise is on strikegrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
cheesycheesy
NONNYG:
Seems Justwise is on strikegrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
My flight to uae is scheduled on 27/07/2017 Pls if dia is any vacancies Pls just try to update ur boi sir/ma
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
roshan , for my point of view the website should be userfriendly so my top referal sites are 1. Bayt . Perhaps Bayt won’t claim what it can’t do. This jobsite’s tagline is: “The Middle East’s # 1 job site”. Bayt isn’t limited to Dubai, though, but covers job offers in the entire MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region.2. Gulf talent . I can attest that Gulf talent has strict headhunters. Two of our new-hires were recruited through this job site. Both of them were really good candidates. Expect high compensation yet fierce competition when applying through this site.
3. Nadia . Always amazed by the huge salaries offered to job-seekers, Nadia never slipped my memory. Little do job surfers know, Nadia is not just a part of daily Gulf newspapers Appointment page, but also an active job site itself. It has a downside though: most offers are for Arabic-speaking job-hunters.
4. Dubizzle . It seems to be the most popular website among Filipinos I’ve met here. Varied job offers are available here, however, compensation packages tend to be meager. There are other listings besides jobs that are available on this site, too.
5. Monster Gulf . I have an account on this site, so does my co-worker who was hired through this recruiting company. She was surprised when Monster Gulf’s headhunter called her for a job interview when her CV was posted two years ago.
6. Khaleej Ad I have an account on this site, when i make acount there i become amazed with its multipurpose features. khaleejad.com is not only a free classified site but also it has video sharing community and social interection community where employers interact with employees and buyers-sellers bridge.
7. Naukri Gulf. Remember, if employers ask for a fee during the hiring process, walk away. Scratch that, run away. It’s a fraud. Yet, it won’t hurt if you post and spread your CV around job sites.
8. Gulf News jobs. The online version of Gulf Newspaper’s job section. I’ve used this site a lot while I was looking for any job to get me an employment and a residence visa. I got at least one call for an interview every day, then. The key is to ask directly about the salary so you can weed out the cheapskates.
9. Career Jet AE . Does it look familiar? I’ve frequently consulted careerjet.ph before, I just came to know it has its AE version,too. Worth checking.
10. Khaleej Times . Save a penny by checking out Khaleej Times Appointment section online. Whether skilled, technical or professional jobs, this website has something for you.

Copied

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Technologystar: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
TRUTH BE TOLD : ITS NOT EASY IN DUBAI

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrSleekQas(m): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2017
Technologystar:

there's no where in the world where's its easy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Technologystar:
And what's your point exactly or you are just an attention seeker, looking for who to devour tongue tongue tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2017
Technologystar:
and it's easy in 9ja right? Dangote cement fall on u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ultron12345: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
NONNYG:
and it's easy in 9ja right? Dangote cement fall on u
Yes it is.....Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, even Americans are trooping into nigeria daily because of the abundant opportunities here in Nigeria, but you can't even see what is in ur backyard
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2017
ultron12345:

Yes it is.....Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, even Americans are trooping into nigeria daily because of the abundant opportunities here in Nigeria, but you can't even see what is in ur backyard

If all these nationalities u mentioned are trooping in to tap into the abundant opportunities wetin u come dey do... U wey the opportunity dey ur backyard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.