Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923919 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
safe trip broda................
europe4sure:
bio

sure bro, I know what I face with Dubai wahala so all the info I know I will share...
Before the airline check you in they ask for your bta, and you must show the bta, physically but they would not ask you to count it.. and if you don't have you will be asked to fill a form in the airline office upstairs.. see as boys provoke for the airline people say na only immigration dey ask bta
but dem no gree o
as dem check me give me boarding pass with my small bta, I no look back see wetin happen to the guys wey go fill form o...
please if you are boarding rwandair hold your bta to just show dem bcoz it's their new policy....
immigration.. immigration.. GOd help me o with my small bta,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrSleekQas(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=europe4sure post=58715904]bio

sure bro, I know what I face with Dubai wahala so all the info I know I will share...
Before the airline check you in they ask for your bta, and you must show the bta, physically but they would not ask you to count it.. and if you don't have you will be asked to fill a form in the airline office upstairs.. see as boys provoke for the airline people say na only immigration dey ask bta
but dem no gree o
as dem check me give me boarding pass with my small bta, I no look back see wetin happen to the guys wey go fill form o...
please if you are boarding rwandair hold your bta to just show dem bcoz it's their new policy....
immigration.. immigration.. GOd help me o with my small bta,[/quote

God will see you through
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
damlawrence101:
Na naija b my current location ooo.......flight scheduled to on 27th bro t

God bless u, help me with windows 8 cd, game pad and that cd wey dem dey sell for games, pes especially make I install for my system... All that no go even reach one kg, once u reach sharjah I go give u dirhams cause Naira no go work... Or u fit give me ur naija acct I do transfer.... I need those things badly....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
No wahala bro I will get it 4 u on Tuesday n post d piz hia but d pad dey of different type and different qualities and different price
Bobbyunitedfc:

God bless u, help me with windows 8 cd, game pad and that cd wey dem dey sell for games, pes especially make I install for my system... All that no go even reach one kg, once u reach sharjah I go give u dirhams cause Naira no go work... Or u fit give me ur naija acct I do transfer.... I need those things badly....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
praise the Lord I pass immigration without asking for bta. or anything except give us something which cost me 3000k anyway, bcoz its 6 checkpoints. I thought I should argue with them that I don't have money but since they didn't ask for anything than give us something and I've reserved 10k before bcoz of my small bta, I just give them #500
in every check point.
the immigration that have been troubling me was the easiest in my journey
the Lord is good..
boarding time
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cool
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
damlawrence101:
No wahala bro I will get it 4 u on Tuesday n post d piz hia but d pad dey of different type and different qualities and different price

Just the normal game pad bro... It's in pairs... I appreciate baba....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
europe4sure:
praise the Lord I pass immigration without asking for bta. or anything except give us something which cost me 3000k anyway, bcoz its 6 checkpoints. I thought I should argue with them that I don't have money but since they didn't ask for anything than give us something and I've reserved 10k before bcoz of my small bta, I just give them #500
in every check point.
the Lord is good..
boarding time

Safe trip bro.. Welcome to the land of opportunities..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drelicx: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Response pls gurus

drelicx:
i hail all the big boss in the house.....
pls help me confirm this entry permit-long term visit single entry-tourist visa
Name: wasiu adigun adeyemi
date of birth: 30/10/1982
passport number: A07699233
place of birth: ilorin
place of issue: Al Sharjah
entry permit number: 301/2017/77/0309202
issue date: 12/07/2017
u.i.d number: 54393500
urgent response will highly be appreciated.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fxgal: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Safe trip bro
europe4sure:
in every check point.
the Lord is good..
boarding time
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tehinse1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
in every check point.
the Lord is good..
boarding time.
Journey mercy bro....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adigunomomama(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Name: Ridwan Abidemi Abodunrin
date of birth: 03/03/1991
passport number: A05820812
place of birth: Ikire
entry permit number: 301/2017/77/0314377
issue date: 18/07/2017
u.i.d number: 54441136

Thank you guys...you doing a great job here.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
europe4sure:
in every check point.
the Lord is good..
boarding time
welcome to uae mr, oya as you dey land i hereby baptise you from europe4sure to uae4sure

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
bro you no wan make him use the moniker enter europe ni
lovere:

welcome to uae mr, oya as you dey land i hereby baptise you from europe4sure to uae4sure grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Goodluck for bankers

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2017
adigunomomama:
Name: Ridwan Abidemi Abodunrin
date of birth: 03/03/1991
passport number: A05820812
place of birth: Ikire
entry permit number: 301/2017/77/0314377
issue date: 18/07/2017
u.i.d number: 54441136

Thank you guys...you doing a great job here.

I also try helping my friend to check is Al Sharjah visa but find it difficult to do. The link i got only have entry permit number starting from 201 e.t.c and not 301.
Is your visa 3months visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2017
drelicx:
Response pls gurus

I also try helping my friend to check is Al Sharjah visa but find it difficult to do. The link i got only have entry permit number starting from 201 e.t.c and not 301.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adigunomomama(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Phenmeson:

It is for my younger brother as well, and i don't even know about the whole thing. I believe the gurus will attend to us here soon. Relax
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Beulah2017: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
I am a new comer in this site. Am I have the zeal to be at UAE or Qatar am a process control engineer by profession and I studied Electrical and Electronic engineering. Please what are the step for me to take?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Read few pages back and you'll be surprised with the lots of info you will acquire bro
Beulah2017:
I am a new comer in this site. Am I have the zeal to be at UAE or Qatar am a process control engineer by profession and I studied Electrical and Electronic engineering. Please what are the step for me to take?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Europe4sure,hope you landed safely
how is your journey,any info/update about your journey experience bro
europe4sure:
praise the Lord I pass immigration without asking for bta.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Samhay
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2017
Hi all, is 1500Aed monthly enough to live comfortably in Dubai? And what's the current exchange rate of Dubai currency to Naira.
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adigunomomama(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
This thread don dry fa. Lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Where europe4sure now,abi he never reach UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Beulah2017:
you can take certificate courses on process automation, control in Nigeriabefore coming. with that you would get selected easily. but if its just graduate without work experience and without SCADA or the likes, you would need miracles with getting a Process/control job. you can try other sector.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Topshow4real:
Hi all, is 1500Aed monthly enough to live comfortably in Dubai? And what's the current exchange rate of Dubai currency to Naira.
Thanks
even ppl with 1000aed still live comfortable and some with 10,000aed are not comfortable. all depends on the way u arrange ur self

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
damlawrence101:
Bros... Please am hoping on u please... Or u fit give me ur number?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Europe4sure, I ear say u don enter, teeboy dey fill me In...goodluck on your job search bro...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bro I will b staying in Abu Dhabi sorry bro but if u know u will come over to collect it in my place no Wahala
Bobbyunitedfc:

Bros... Please am hoping on u please... Or u fit give me ur number?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
damlawrence101:
Bro I will b staying in Abu Dhabi sorry bro but if u know u will come over to collect it in my place no Wahala
Lols, from Sharjah to Abu Dhabi & back to Sharjah don pass 10kgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.