Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (922511 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka(f): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
Hey guys.... It's holiday season o.... We go flex me o... Nonny, nattyr, sorry natty dey go Georgia, samhay, Justina, papa new born baby Mr Tunjinodaysoff, ugsam and everyone I no remember their name, a beg where's is the location o....

3days of rest... Damn. Eat, sleep, eat sleep eat sleep... Jesus is lord lol
As we no hear our name na..the flexing don fly you. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Uwaiwe: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Hello Our honourable gurus, please how can I verify the duration of this visa : 101/2017/19/0022804 New long term visit.

Thanks one love.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
Hey guys.... It's holiday season o.... We go flex me o... Nonny, nattyr, sorry natty dey go Georgia, samhay, Justina, papa new born baby Mr Tunjinodaysoff, ugsam and everyone I no remember their name, a beg where's is the location o....

3days of rest... Damn. Eat, sleep, eat sleep eat sleep... Jesus is lord lol
come for our hotel, every Friday na brunch, also book a room then you will have access to all the parks. We are currently on promotion. Na shikini moneygrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
azarenka:

You wan sleep by 7:25pm, na construction work you dey do?Try to help others..you never may know whom you will save.Enjoy your good job and be a good Nigerian ambassador,not forgetting to help others when vacancies come up in your organisation.
That's Nigerian Time. His time should be 10:25pm, abi u wan use style know the kind work e dey do?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
azarenka:

hahahhah. How ur side? Happy Eid
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Uwaiwe:
Hello Our honourable gurus, please how can I verify the duration of this visa : 101/2017/19/0022804 New long term visit.
Thanks one love.
Clap for urself, Na so others dey do am?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
NONNYG:
come for our hotel, every Friday na brunch, also book a room then you will have access to all the parks. We are currently on promotion. Na shikini moneygrin
Would be offer still be available by Sunday?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka(f): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
nattybanta:

That's Nigerian Time. His time should be 10:25pm, abi u wan use style know the kind work e dey do?
Me no wan know oo,because i no go get any extra alert for knowing grin. tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka(f): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
nattybanta:
hahahhah. How ur side? Happy Eid
Sheikh Natty,we dey firm for our side.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Uwaiwe: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
nattybanta:

Clap for urself, Na so others dey do am?

Hello Natty, please how others dey do am? Am sorry if I erred with the demand. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
nattybanta:
Would be offer still be available by Sunday?
yes boss. It's not Eid offer, it's a long term offer. Come enjoy ur life inside Motiongate Dubai, so many rides.. roller coaster, blast off, Madagascar. Etc. Rides plentygrin

Then inside Legoland, u will see all the famous buildings in UAE, u go see Dubai metro, as the train dey move from one station to another. Ahh make i no talk again b4 u go enjoy everything finish here, u no go come againgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka(f): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
NONNYG:
yes boss. It's not Eid offer, it's a long term offer. Come enjoy ur life inside Motiongate Dubai, so many rides.. roller coaster, blast off, Madagascar. Etc. Rides plentygrin

Then inside Legoland, u will see all the famous buildings in UAE, u go see Dubai metro, as the train dey move from one station to another. Ahh make i no talk again b4 u go enjoy everything finish here, u no go come againgrin
You just dey tell us the swit swit part,you never talk the main thing,na how much? grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Welcome back ooo,i guess the weather don dey cool now
The money no go many nao and if the money many you be princess of uae joor
azarenka:

You just dey tell us the swit swit part,you never talk the main thing,na how much? grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Leem4: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
thx bro
. Hello sir, I need your help in regards to a issue.

Pls reply your pm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
azarenka:

starting from 840aed. 1 night 2 days, unlimited access to the parks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
azarenka:

You wan sleep by 7:25pm, na construction work you dey do?Try to help others..you never may know whom you will save.Enjoy your good job and be a good Nigerian ambassador,not forgetting to help others when vacancies come up in your organisation.

Lol! Construction work Okay O... I think the time I sent this message it was 10:25PM here work for this country no be play..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by skylane: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hello everyone, my siblings just embarked on a journey to dubai,with just a month visa,in search of job,please can anyone help with reference?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
skylane:
Hello everyone, my siblings just embarked on a journey to dubai,with just a month visa,in search of job,please can anyone help with reference?
no comment
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
skylane:
r u sure its Dubai she went to? cheesy

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
skylane:

One Month Visa? Pls house have they started one month visa for Nigerians again? I need to know cos I will still be traveling back to Dubai again before the end of the year and it will be good for me if they've resumed the one month visa, the last i know it was only 2 weeks or 3 months visa for Nigerians.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samee72(f): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
nattybanta:

Ah ha was surprised too.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
NONNYG:

U go fear marketing.... Lol
Shikini money... Baba salary kalas..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
azarenka:

Ah... Madam azarenka... No be so now, a beg where is the location biko nu..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by skylane: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
nattybanta:
maybe I dint really confirm the number of months its UAE,but do you have any reference you can offer?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

U go fear marketing.... Lol
Shikini money... Baba salary kalas..
hahahaha, marketing ke. Na work wey I no get. I no even dey dat department. Salary Kalas wey today na 31st ? Mbanu. How far, ur boss don shake body?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
skylane:
maybe I dint really confirm the number of months its UAE,but do you have any reference you can offer?
what do u mean by that
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by skylane: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
nattybanta:
what do u mean by that
maybe refer them for any job or you know someone sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
nattybanta:
what do u mean by that
she meant agent, don't mind the way she twisted it

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by FemmyPRAISE: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Guys...have not really seen someone talking about any biz opportunities we can do dia. Is it dat Dubai is not that flexible in terms of business or we ain't just talking about it.

Pls can we share the kind of biz we are doing or you see naija guys doing and dey are flourishing. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by OritseBoy: 4:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Anybody coming from nigeria to Dubai nxt week? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 7:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Leem4:
. Hello sir, I need your help in regards to a issue.

Pls reply your pm
can you say it here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Leem4: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
can you say it here

Am presently an undergrad here in Nigeria, but due to my institutions incessant strike(2 years ). I would love to school in India. And I have been trying to navigate my way here on nairaland, looking for who might put me through.

Don't know, if you could help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.