Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:27 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (916234 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2017
BARKA DE SALLAh to you all,we shall all live to witness more of it in the land of living IJN amen,enjoy the rest of your day....peace
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Leem4:

Am presently an undergrad here in Nigeria, but due to my institutions incessant strike(2 years ). I would love to school in India. And I have been trying to navigate my way here on nairaland, looking for who might put me through.

Don't know, if you could help.
wow ...omo well truth is money speaks. Ifyou have the money then search for schools there and I'm sure you'll get study visa but why go to India where work and study isn't guaranteed

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chucks231(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
pls I need help on attestation of certificate at abuja pls which documents do I need to attest, will I need to attest my primary school, junior secondary, n senior secondary, or do I just attest my degree results pls I need clarification
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
chucks231:
pls I need help on attestation of certificate at abuja pls which documents do I need to attest, will I need to attest my primary school, junior secondary, n senior secondary, or do I just attest my degree results pls I need clarification
from olevel & above
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shilam(m): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
NONNYG:
yes boss. It's not Eid offer, it's a long term offer. Come enjoy ur life inside Motiongate Dubai, so many rides.. roller coaster, blast off, Madagascar. Etc. Rides plentygrin

Then inside Legoland, u will see all the famous buildings in UAE, u go see Dubai metro, as the train dey move from one station to another. Ahh make i no talk again b4 u go enjoy everything finish here, u no go come againgrin
..... Pls how many days is Eid holiday
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
shilam:
..... Pls how many days is Eid holiday
3 days
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by goldenmoore(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=NONNYG post=60065247]from olevel & above[/quot

Pls I read Medical laboratory science with about 6yrs experience. I am considering relocating to the UAE, my concerns are :
1) can I get any health related job without having DHA license?
2) if I relocate with visit viisa will I be able to get the license before my visa expires?
3) how available is medical laboratory scientist jobs there?
4) what is the pay like for health personal with DHA license?
5) is it possible to get the DHA license from Nigeria before relocating? Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by goldenmoore(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pls help a broda @nonnyG
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:15am On Sep 04, 2017

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:54am On Sep 04, 2017
goldenmoore:
Pls help a broda @nonnyG
sorry bro. I'm not into medical field
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kunzzy4me(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Hello house Pls I want to know the process for the Dubai vacancy job... posted by .....justi4jesu...thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2017
kunzzy4me:
Hello house Pls I want to know the process for the Dubai vacancy job... posted by .....justi4jesu...thanks
Its all described in the leaflet. choose a date and try it it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Uwaiwe: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Please, Is there anyone travelling with Ethiopian Airlines from Abuja this Saturday to UAE? I'm looking for a partner to gist along with and make the journey interesting.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:51am On Sep 06, 2017
Uwaiwe:
Please, Is there anyone travelling with Ethiopian Airlines from Abuja this Saturday to UAE? I'm looking for a partner to gist along with and make the journey interesting.
have you done the attestation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Uwaiwe: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2017
NONNYG:
have you done the attestation
No, I submitted the non attested degree certificate and the company accepted it. So, I had to chill.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
The company I work Q Express a subsidiary of Souq.com is employing NOW.
Salary 2500. Physical work oh. Like working at DHL lifting and arranging shipments. Look for their office at ras al khor sharparly and u could be employed on the spot if God dey ur side.
Not me employing oh so it's useless contacting me I just give an inside Info.
Requirement I think is just physical fitness...they will arrange ur visa for u no stories.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
icedbreez:
The company I work Q Express a subsidiary of Souq.com is employing NOW.
Salary 2500. Physical work oh. Like working at DHL lifting and arranging shipments. Look for their office at ras al khor sharparly and u could be employed on the spot if God dey ur side.
Not me employing oh so it's useless contacting me I just give an inside Info.
Requirement I think is just physical fitness...they will arrange ur visa for u no stories.
na so u dey give info? Just basic salary, wat abt accommodation, transportation, feeding etc. Ogbeni give full info
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
NONNYG:
na so u dey give info? Just basic salary, wat abt accommodation, transportation, feeding etc. Ogbeni give full info

Basic 1500
Accomodation 750
Transport 250
Total 2500.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amos87(m): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2017
icedbreez:

Basic 1500
Accomodation 750
Transport 250
Total 2500.
Chaiii! God, See moneeey and person just dey this Bubu country dey waste my talent( energy).....smh

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Amos87(m): 1:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

U go fear marketing.... Lol
Shikini money... Baba salary kalas..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by anibo2(m): 1:51am On Sep 07, 2017
Hello house, just got a visa to Dubai and i tried checking the validity but its not showing anything...Please anyone be of help cause the agent asked me to fly to Dubai ASAP and i wanna be sure the visa is for real...Thanks in advance
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joelreg(m): 1:54am On Sep 07, 2017
anibo2:
Hello house, just got a visa to Dubai and i tried checking the validity but its not showing anything...Please anyone be of help cause the agent asked me to fly to Dubai ASAP and i wanna be sure the visa is for real...Thanks in advance

lol
how house gonna check for you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:08am On Sep 07, 2017
grin
joelreg:

lol
how house gonna check for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.