Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923648 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:56am On Oct 18, 2017
NONNYG:
Oba 1 of Al Sharjah, I hail u too
Hahahahaha Oba ko igwe ni.... U na Oba 1 of dubai... Na concentration camp me I dey here... Lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

So life is all about the money u mean?
Try to read through my comment again and comprehend better.You only saw the money part,what about the options i gave?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2017
azarenka:

Try to read through my comment again and comprehend better.You only saw the money part,what about the options i gave?
Options like bringing their wives down to uae, am sure that's very expensive, person must earn at least 5000aed,for u to bring in your spouse... This is not a fact just my own opinion, cause u Gona have to pay for accommodation, light, water, etc abi na shared accommodation dem go stay... I don't even wana imagine that.... Ivanka azarenka lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Options like bringing their wives down to uae, am sure that's very expensive, person must earn at least 5000aed,for u to bring in your spouse... This is not a fact just my own opinion, cause u Gona have to pay for accommodation, light, water, etc abi na shared accommodation dem go stay... I don't even wana imagine that.... Ivanka azarenka lol
Oh! you don't want to imagine it abi.Then go for the second option,go and join your family down in Naija so you can enjoy.Is that also a bad option?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2017
azarenka:

Oh! you don't want to imagine it abi.Then go for the second option,go and join your family down in Naija so you can enjoy.Is that also a bad option?
Lol actually that's a very good option, cause like I said life to me is not really about the money... In as much as we need the money to survive.... Azarenka forget that one jor... ANYTHING for the boys?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Lol actually that's a very good option, cause like I said life to me is not really about the money... In as much as we need the money to survive.... Azarenka forget that one jor... ANYTHING for the boys?
Ehee finally,you have landed on my point.Life is not all about the money,but, Money needs to be made.so many things for the boys,like Bush meat Briyani & Parata without grin.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2017
azarenka:

Ehee finally,you have landed on my point.Life is not all about the money,but, Money needs to be made.so many things for the boys,life Briyani & Parata without grin.
Hahahahaha chicken briyani actually one of my favourite local mealhere, used to be 12aed but now 13,after eating first round I meet the waiter dem go come add almost same portion served earlier without additional charge.... Parata and coffee for breakfast every morning... Breakfast of champions.. I no fit laugh abeg
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Things that do happen in life most times, it goes beyond one's imagination. Naturally, you can plan for one thing, another will come up. My journey to UAE was another edge to life. I will definitely return to share my story so that others can draw appropriate lessons from it. To Oga Natty thank you so much.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2017
@Bobbyunitedfc, Wat of chapatigrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2017
NONNYG:
@Bobbyunitedfc, Wat of chapatigrin
Bro I no too like that chapati jor... U k ow say e no get oil... That's just the difference between parata n chapati
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Bro I no too like that chapati jor... U k ow say e no get oil... That's just the difference between parata n chapati
lols, u be onye ofe mmanu?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by teekay213(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ewenla202:
Things that do happen in life most times, it goes beyond one's imagination. Naturally, you can plan for one thing, another will come up. My journey to UAE was another edge to life. I will definitely return to share my story so that others can draw appropriate lessons from it. To Oga Natty thank you so much.
I can't wait to hear the story.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femoint007(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teddyg2(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
femoint007:
Thanks to all the guru's in the house, I just got my visa today, by the grace of God I will be traveling on Sunday.
congratulation, can you share the price of your visa and do you got it through Agent
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kessel: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Chigboz:
What you will enrol for while here is DPS.
Cheers
What does DPS mean please and how is it obtained.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kessel: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
femoint007:
Thanks to all the guru's in the house, I just got my visa today, by the grace of God I will be traveling on Sunday.

Congrats
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
femoint007:
congrats, remember you have 60days to make plans. Unless you have done that already. Wishing you all the best
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbybenard(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
kessel:

What does DPS mean please and how is it obtained.
department of protective system(DPS) . You will obtain DPS certificate and DPS card , after you pass the DPS training

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 2:39am On Oct 19, 2017
nattybanta:

Sometimes your location and work schedule makes you save alot. grin

Very true o. A few times I tried to buy foodstuffs from the groceries close to the sites I work, in Dubai and Ajman, the prices were outrageous.
Notwithstanding, I pray for a better location and work schedule. I'll readjust and figure out how to save. I'm tired of the ghetto
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 2:50am On Oct 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Thought my case is worst until I met u.... Me have been to deira like 3 times now, come see as babes dey beg to come do for 30aed,it was disgusting, by December me n some guys going to Abu Dhabi for club World Cup competition, I go to church every Friday at ajman too, which church u dey go sef... Find out your exact location, u should have an id card u use not ur Emirates o, since we no dey stay town like dem NONNYG and nantty...

I don't understand what you mean bro. Kindly shed more light.

I don't go to Deira. There's someone in my coy that we (Nigerians) give money to go and send for us, once we're paid. Anybody that wants to send money, would give him 5AED extra for trans. So it's cheaper for me cos if I were to go myself, I'll spend more than 30AED to and fro. I dey hear gists of the Deira girls.
I dey go St. Michaels Catholic Church Sharjah.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 3:45am On Oct 19, 2017
My people how Una dey? Been a long time. @Nonnyg you don go flex finish abi? Oya bring your eye Wey see.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femoint007(m): 4:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2017
lovere:
My people how Una dey? Been a long time. @Nonnyg you don go flex finish abi? Oya bring your eye Wey see.
hahaha, man suppose flex at his youthful agegrin. I'm back to base
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2017
femoint007:
@ teddyg2... Yea, I spent 230k on it, just 6 days process but am not ready to introduce him to you, @ nonnyg thanks sir, yea, have prepared myself, this forum really helped me alot, thanks and God bless you all
cool then, you're coming at the right time for job hunt. Remember to make good use of ur time. Nice job go fall on u as u dey land,, insha'Allah

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kingcliff: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2017
sheunwizzy01:

I tried attesting my HSE certificates as well while I went to MOE but I was told it can't be attested. So I attested just my O'level results and First degree statement of result.

pls my people as JJC wey i be, how can someone attest the results i mean do u sit for an exam and where is that done? For Naija or UAE? Abeg help me..clear my baby brain
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2017
kingcliff:

pls my people as JJC wey i be, how can someone attest the results i mean do u sit for an exam and where is that done? For Naija or UAE? Abeg help me..clear my baby brain

Just take your original certificates together with some photocopies to Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and UAE Embassy in Abuja, check the front page for estimated prices and locations.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2017
*Urgent Requirement* :

Sales person for perfume counter sale in a mall. Interested candidates can send their CV to meeranhr@arabiaholdings.ae

Urgent looking for , Pastry Kitchen Commi 1 & 2 , please Drop your CV nabin.oli@rotana.com

Housekeeping Candidates required for a reputed Star Hotel in Dubai. Salary AED 1000 + Incentives+ Food + Accommodation + all other benefits as per UAE labour law. Experience: Minimum 6 months. Education: BHM/Diploma in Hotel Management. Email : grandcareers02@gmail.com

Front Office Receptionist/GSA required for a reputed Star Hotel in Dubai. Salary AED 1400 – 1600 + Incentives+ Food + Accommodation + all other benefits as per UAE labour law. Experience: Minimum 6 months. Education: BHM/Diploma in Hotel Management. Email : grandcareers02@gmail.com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2017
BadmanGozie:

I don't understand what you mean bro. Kindly shed more light.

I don't go to Deira. There's someone in my coy that we (Nigerians) give money to go and send for us, once we're paid. Anybody that wants to send money, would give him 5AED extra for trans. So it's cheaper for me cos if I were to go myself, I'll spend more than 30AED to and fro. I dey hear gists of the Deira girls.
I dey go St. Michaels Catholic Church Sharjah.

OK I have my emirates ID and also Sharjah international airport zone ID, without the ID u won't be allowed to enter the camp..
Lol yes we have someone here too but he charges us 10aed each and we about 10 Nigerians here so imagine, I stopped giving him and go to deira myself, do enough window shopping, sightseeing and go home very late most times 3am to 4am I still dey deira... Bro u need to learn how to go out and forget the exchange rate... E no go make sense after 2 years in UAE u never enter Dubai mall...
Guess ur church offer free bus service?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2017
Walk in Interview for Drivers Driver Cum Helper

Valid UAE driving license can apply.

Any nationality, age must be 30-40 yrs old. Helper-22-35 yrs old.

Walk in Interview on Saturday 21st October. 2017
Timing: 10am -3pm
Venue: Mezzanine floor, NASA Bldg. Al Maktoum St. Deira Dubai next to Doha Center
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Walk-in interview for Hotel professionals

RECRUITMENT OPEN DAY- 19th OCT- DUBAI

ATANA HOTEL, BARSHA HEIGHTS (TECOM), DUBAI

F&B Waitress
Waiter,
F & B Captain
F & B Supervisor

Residence Visa and Visit Visa are welcome to join

High school /Certificate/Diploma in any field. Hotel Management graduate would be an advantage.

Knowledge in food& Beverage Service – with Hospitality / Hotel Background

At least minimum 2 years’ experience in the similar field

Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced environment

Dress Code: Interviews to be attended in proper business formals

. Be courteous, conscientious and show up on time, be well groomed and well-dressed

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.