Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (922316 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mayowa94: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
good day house, please can someone help me to do doc authentication/attestation on my behalf? i. e must i be present? and also what are the chances of employment for B. Agric
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2017
mayowa94:
good day house, please can someone help me to do doc authentication/attestation on my behalf? i. e must i be present? and also what are the chances of employment for B. Agric
The person have to be yo relation or simply bare same Surname with you else its a no!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mayowa94: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2017
sidixon:

The person have to be yo relation or simply bare same Surname with you else its a no!
thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
one of my friend have one result without english and pass d rest. and have another one without english and pass the rest subject. can he use combine result in uae.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2017
sidixon:

a friend did mine
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yhungbrowhne(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
one of my friend have one result without english and pass d rest. and have another one without english and pass the rest subject. can he use combine result in uae.!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by netmycs: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
sidixon:

Like I stated earlier, I cannot categorically say that one now..let dose attesting after me give update Cus I did mine free buh I guess dey will charge..usual #600.
Hmmmmm! there's a guy I met at the embassy doing it.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by netmycs: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
sidixon:

Like I stated earlier, I cannot categorically say that one now..let dose attesting after me give update Cus I did mine free buh I guess dey will charge..usual #600.
Hmmmmm! there's a guy I met at the embassy doing it.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mayowa94: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
NONNYG:
a friend did mine
okay boss. please what are the chances for B.Agric graduate in UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 12:32am On Dec 02, 2017
NONNYG:
a friend did mine
You know We (Nigerians) are Smart people..lol Guess she just started using that rule
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eldemmi(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2017
murphy29:
Hello please I need urgent answer
I made a short term visa for a friend and he was unable to make it down here due to some circumstances
Today makes it a month that the visa was issued now he called me that he is ready to come now I hope the visa is still valid so that he can go ahead with the flight booking

thanks

Bros you should know the validity of the visa since u arrange it..
My 2cent sha
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2017
mayowa94:
okay boss. please what are the chances for B.Agric graduate in UAE
no idea sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2017
The Lord is good. Finally I'm in Dubai. Lemme start from my encounter at Abuja airport. Passed through NDLEA first, secondly went for checking in of luggage, the airline guy wan change am for me cos my luggage dey overweight, but after much much I figured a way out. Next was immigration, I just fold 1K put for my passport give am with my departure card, those niggers just stamp me out no questions about BTA or Yellow card. The only discomfort about my flight was that it was delayed for 3 hours, it made me miss my connecting flight in Cairo and I had to wait for another five hours in Egypt before taking off for Dubai. I'm in Dubai now.... Thanks be to God. Abeg anybody with job offer should contact me oh. I no come here come look fine towers oh. I dey loyal.

9 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2017
Congrat bro,indeed the lord is good
soft work fall on you mehn.
America001:
The Lord is good. Finally I'm in Dubai. I'm in Dubai now.... Thanks be to God. Abeg anybody with job offer should contact me oh. I no come here come look fine towers oh. I dey loyal.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by johnsonm2g: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
America001:
The Lord is good. Finally I'm in Dubai. Lemme start from my encounter at Abuja airport. Passed through NDLEA first, secondly went for checking in of luggage, the airline guy wan change am for me cos my luggage dey overweight, but after much much I figured a way out. Next was immigration, I just fold 1K put for my passport give am with my departure card, those niggers just stamp me out no questions about BTA or Yellow card. The only discomfort about my flight was that it was delayed for 3 hours, it made me miss my connecting flight in Cairo and I had to wait for another five hours in Egypt before taking off for Dubai. I'm in Dubai now.... Thanks be to God. Abeg anybody with job offer should contact me oh. I no come here come look fine towers oh. I dey loyal.
guy how many months dem give you?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by snadguy007(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
America001:
Congrats bro. God got your back
Hopefully, you will make yourself available for other aspiring travellers too
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by murphy29: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Fish123:
Congrat bro,indeed the lord is good
soft work fall on you mehn.
what is ur profession
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
America001:
You are welcome to the Land of Favour/Hope.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
one of my friend have one result without english
and pass d rest. and have another one without
english and pass the rest subject. can he use
combine result in uae.!
I don't understand your question bro, both results don't have credit for English language? or one out of the two has? if it is the former then it's not possible but if the later then yes he can

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
mcobex:
I don't understand your question bro, both results don't have credit for English language? or one out of the two has? if it is the former then it's not possible but if the later then yes he can

HE FAIL ENGLISH IN THE FIRST WAEC AND PASS OTHER SUBJECT. HE PQSS ENGLISH IN THE SECOND EXAM AND FAIL THE OTHER SUBJECT
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mass Communication/ Journalism...... I've other experience tho
murphy29:
what is ur profession
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Fish123:
Mass Communication/ Journalism...... I've order experience tho
how many quantitiesgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
cheesycheesycheesy you enh
bro how that end nao, weting dey xup
NONNYG:
how many quantitiesgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Fish123:
cheesycheesycheesy you enh
bro how that end nao, weting dey xup
nothing much bro, na spirit of the union we dey celebrate here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mayowa94: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
NONNYG:
no idea sir
alright thanks. am planning to come and hustle with my B. AGRIC der
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
May their souls rest in peace
NONNYG:
nothing much bro, na spirit of the union we dey celebrate here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Fish123:
Congrat bro,indeed the lord is good soft work fall on you mehn.
Amen bro. God's in control
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
johnsonm2g:
guy how many months dem give you?
3 months na
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
snadguy007:
Congrats bro. God got your back
Hopefully, you will make yourself available for other aspiring travellers too
Why not? I'll be readily available for anyone that needs my help

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
nattybanta:
You are welcome to the Land of Favour/Hope.
Amen oh. Abeg give me contacts for job search na. I no dey selective for now. Is there a way we can communicate outside this forum?

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.