Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923599 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
mayowa94:

pls is d 210k for 3month tourist visa?
yes
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
I personally went to visa offices in Dubai, visa for Nigerian the list amount I saw is 1400dhs for 90 days, but the problem is you must make a security deposit of 2500dhs minimum I saw so total 1400 + 2500, agents that collects cheaper are people who have already built trust with the tour company.

Nigerians are funny some people will come and refuse to exist when there visa expires, so the agent is in trouble. Hence people don't do visa for people they don't trust and again to do Visa for Nigerians one cannot easily find a tour company that does that.

I promised my agent to do things rightly before he aggreed to help me with my visa, and God helped me to keep to my promise.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2017
wise14life:
I personally went to visa offices in Dubai, visa for Nigerian the list amount I saw is 1400dhs for 90 days, but the problem is you must make a security deposit of 2500dhs minimum I saw so total 1400 + 2500, agents that collects cheaper are people who have already built trust with the tour company.

Nigerians are funny some people will come and refuse to exist when there visa expires, so the agent is in trouble. Hence people don't do visa for people they don't trust and again to do Visa for Nigerians one cannot easily find a tour company that does that.

I promised my agent to do things rightly before he aggreed to help me with my visa, and God helped me to keep to my promise.

Wise One, that's the wise way to go..! Abeg how much for 2yrs employment visa..?? ..especially for the doubting Thomas dem grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lollytk(f): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Good day my people, is there a way one can send things like foodstuffs to someone in Dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by minasota(f): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2017
NONNYG:
if it's to link you with a visa agent, I'm sorry I don't engage myself in such
smh
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by davodyguy: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2017
I plan to visit Dubai from 22nd till 28. Just for the holiday with my wife.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by davodyguy: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2017
minasota:
smh

Wet in happen?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Attestation cost me a job today. The man insisted on seeing an attested copy of my certificate which I didn't have. He asked me to go that he will call me back. Na serious prayer mode I dey now oh. Even if I say make I send person make em do am, e go fit reach here by next week?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sorry about that
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
America001:
Attestation cost me a job today. The man insisted on seeing an attested copy of my certificate which I didn't have. He asked me to go that he will call me back. Na serious prayer mode I dey now oh. Even if I say make I send person make em do am, e go fit reach here by next week?
NONNYG:
Testimony time

I thank God for my new job.

I still got the job through walk-in interview.
Like I always say, do not neglect walk-in interview due to large number of people.

NB: Always attest your credentials before coming to UAE, I knew what I passed through before getting mine done because my new job demanded it.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hi hox goodevening 2 you all. please is anyone coming to Dubai dis coming week. If hala me up please. For dose that need bed space to stay can hala me too At Karama Area in Dubai 5mins walk to ADCB Metro Station and 8mins walk to Al jafiliya Metro station.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by omochelsea004(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
1. Please guys, what are the categories of work / job person can get over there & with what qualification?

2. is it possible for me to get work over there as an EXCAVATOR OPERATOR because that's the only skill / handwork i know.

3. My only qualification academically is National Diploma (ND) in Science Laboratory Technology...

pls i need u guys to put me through, which one will work well for me over there?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please I have waec combined result and OND and HND. Which do I need to attest?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ukijioma88:

Attest both the SSCE and D HND. Wen are u coming to UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Before February ending
princeadil:

Attest both the SSCE and D HND. Wen are u coming to UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mayowa94: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
America001:
keep praying bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by snadguy007(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
America001:
wow... Sorry bro. Hope you get another one soon
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
America001:
Oga person wey go give u job go give u, just pray. I got a good job without attesting my cert. Yes government job in uae
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
europe4sure:
I finally got my EMIRATE ID
THE LORD IS GOOD
congratulations bro..... Ku ori re
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Baker77: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Donfolly:
Oga person wey go give u job go give u, just pray. I got a good job without attesting my cert. Yes government job in uae
you're lucky bro but its good to be on a safer side.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Donfolly:
I disagree with your first statement.

Attestation of result is a MUST for some certain jobs.

Stewarding team leader irrespective of the organisation, doesn't require any result wether attested or not.

Oga America, don't give up, keep applying while you ask someone in 9ja to do that for you(same way I did)

This attestation matter nearly cost me my 2nd job but Oluwa was fully involved
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Meanwhile someone in ghost mode is viewing the threadgrin

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Abeg is it possible to get return ticket to nija at 150-170k now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:44am On Dec 10, 2017
ken1982:
Abeg is it possible to get return ticket to nija at 150-170k now
The cheapest u can get now is above 250k its Christmas Period bro. take heart
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 1:37am On Dec 10, 2017
sidixon:

Wise One, that's the wise way to go..! Abeg how much for 2yrs employment visa..?? ..especially for the doubting Thomas dem grin

I will explain later.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Ukijioma88:
MOE will require you to attest the 2 but be wise to select the one with Credits in Maths & English so as to qualify for the Eligibility Letter..to save cost.
More so, the embassy will require you to attest yo Eligibility letter (compulsory) and any other document. Simply attest only yo HND (18k) buh if you're an OBO or you yourself is Ibu Owo ..attest everything. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2017
America001:
Ohh Sorry bro! Dog wey no waka no fit get belle..keep believing! ..another one go give you better belle. Qui Sera Sera.
Hmmmmm! gracefully, if you have someone smart enough to beat time.. especially the 5days for eligibility letter.. you're good to go.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by snadguy007(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2017
sidixon:

MOE will require you to attest the 2 but be wise to select the one with Credits in Maths & English so as to qualify for the Eligibility Letter..to save cost.
More so, the embassy will require you to attest yo Eligibility letter (compulsory) and any other document. Simply attest only yo HND (18k) buh if you're an OBO or you yourself is Ibu Owo ..attest everything. grin
Please is the eligibility letter compulsory now for everybody that wants to attest ni cos i read on some pages back that it's only meant for people that want to go for schooling.
Please explain better.

CC: NONNYG
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by omochelsea004(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2017
omochelsea004:
1. Please guys, what are the categories of work / job person can get over there & with what qualification?

2. is it possible for me to get work over there as an EXCAVATOR OPERATOR because that's the only skill / handwork i know.

3. My only qualification academically is National Diploma (ND) in Science Laboratory Technology...

pls i need u guys to put me through, which one will work well for me over there?
please i need answers guys
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2017
NONNYG:
I disagree with your first statement.

Attestation of result is a MUST for some certain jobs.

Stewarding team leader irrespective of the organisation, doesn't require any result wether attested or not.

Oga America, don't give up, keep applying while you ask someone in 9ja to do that for you(same way I did)

This attestation matter nearly cost me my 2nd job but Oluwa was fully involved

��� Naso Sha.....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2017
pls house I have 2 waec result that I combine to enter school cos I fail English in the first one and pass it in the second waec. like English and maths c5 other subject is d7. my second waec English and maths d7 other subject b3 and c5 can I use the combine result in Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2017
snadguy007:
Please is the eligibility letter compulsory now for everybody that wants to attest ni cos i read on some pages back that it's only meant for people that want to go for schooling.
Please explain better.

CC: NONNYG
According to the UAE embassy, as at 24th Dec 2017, the eligibility letter is now a priority for any (academic) document.
So without it, you won't be attended to.. datsall!

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.