Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923595 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Judesuccess84: 1:04am On Dec 16, 2017
Please house someone with HND will he also attest for the OND certificate or just the HND...
With and what certificate are u suppose to attest as a graduate...
O level,OND or HND...then if u are computer literate do u still need to attest it...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by deyeancah(m): 5:22am On Dec 16, 2017
Today makes it one month and 3days I have landed in dis country and no job yet. Please gurus in the house help me what am I not doing right. I have shared cv that I don’t have cash to print cv again. Like five types of cv for those who understand. And I av submitted a lot online, indeed, 1dubaijobs, dubizzle, amitojobs, jobsara, jobmismach, bayt and so on. Only get ur cv was viewed by so so so on indeed but no call backs. I have shared cv all around business bay, difc, Jumeirah. Please help
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Judesuccess84:
Please house someone with HND will he also attest for the OND certificate or just the HND...
With and what certificate are u suppose to attest as a graduate...
O level,OND or HND...then if u are computer literate do u still need to attest it...

No need for d OND your HND has surface it, just attest your O level & HND you gud to go.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2017
deyeancah:
Today makes it one month and 3days I have landed in dis country and no job yet. Please gurus in the house help me what am I not doing right. I have shared cv that I don’t have cash to print cv again. Like five types of cv for those who understand. And I av submitted a lot online, indeed, 1dubaijobs, dubizzle, amitojobs, jobsara, jobmismach, bayt and so on. Only get ur cv was viewed by so so so on indeed but no call backs. I have shared cv all around business bay, difc, Jumeirah. Please help

It really all by his grace nd not grades. so just keep hoping which kind of job u looking for.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by deyeancah(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Yeah I believe God go do am. I am looking for office boy,Warehouse Assistant, waiter, steward,security. In short anything I can grab to start.
princeadil:

It really all by his grace nd not grades. so just keep hoping which kind of job u looking for.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2017
deyeancah:

Be active on LinkedIn

LinkedIn is a great forum to look for positions and also network with and follow people that are from your domain of work. However, if you aren’t active on there, you can quickly fall out of anyone’s radar. Use the sections on there to create a strong profile. LinkedIn ranks profiles and the best you can get is the ‘All Star’ ranking. This is when you have filled in most of the information, and also attached related media or documents.

E.g, you can attach your resume in the summary section which makes it easy for a head hunter on LinkedIn to directly download and see your resume in one go.

Use the Pulse blog forum to write about things that interest you professionally or creatively, these will show up on your profile along with thumbnail pictures that look great on your page.

Your photograph need not be uptight and sombre – smile a little, smiley be approachable. Keep trying without relenting and you will get that job.

Also search for companies with a fully functional career portal within their website and apply there.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by deyeancah(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2017
Thanks. Really Appreciate.
justi4jesu:

Be active on LinkedIn

LinkedIn is a great forum to look for positions and also network with and follow people that are from your domain of work. However, if you aren’t active on there, you can quickly fall out of anyone’s radar. Use the sections on there to create a strong profile. LinkedIn ranks profiles and the best you can get is the ‘All Star’ ranking. This is when you have filled in most of the information, and also attached related media or documents.

E.g, you can attach your resume in the summary section which makes it easy for a head hunter on LinkedIn to directly download and see your resume in one go.

Use the Pulse blog forum to write about things that interest you professionally or creatively, these will show up on your profile along with thumbnail pictures that look great on your page.

Your photograph need not be uptight and sombre – smile a little, smiley be approachable. Keep trying without relenting and you will get that job.

Also search for companies with a fully functional career portal within their website and apply there.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2017
deyeancah:
Thanks. Really Appreciate.

You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2017
deyeancah:
Yeah I believe God go do am. I am looking for office boy,Warehouse Assistant, waiter, steward,security. In short anything I can grab to start.

submit ur CV for security job@ jumeriah Lake towers Metro Station, Concordia. They are recruiting security personnel but they can only receive u only when ur certificates r attested gudlck bro

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Rexceedo: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2017
olystic:

Abeg Wey tin be d name of the vocational institute and where be dem address
Learn and Work Vocational Institute. Its even rumoured that it belongs to the Vice Senate President- Ike Ekweremadu.
Independence Layout Enugu
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Rexceedo: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2017
deyeancah:
I'll be a witness of your testimony. It'll be an inspiration to aspirants like me.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2017
deyeancah:
then create CV for all positions, begin to bombard online, offices, infact everywhere but be very careful because you may receive interview call and they may ask you what did you apply for, once you say something else from the CV you submitted to that particular organisation, kalas
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2017
deyeancah:
send me your CV, let me see how it looks like
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by deyeancah(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2017
Thanks would do dat ASAP. My Bsc. Is attested. I shouldn’t worry about Dsp certificate?
princeadil:

submit ur CV for security job@ jumeriah Lake towers Metro Station, Concordia. They are recruiting security personnel but they can only receive u only when ur certificates r attested gudlck bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by deyeancah(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2017
Just pm u now
NONNYG:
send me your CV, let me see how it looks like
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
tonididdy:
Night is cold
good afternoon sir. please can i drop you a mail?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
deyeancah:
Just pm u now
replied
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by horluwahseye: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
nattybanta:
445, 446, 447
Thanks... God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tonididdy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Funnicator:

good afternoon sir. please can i drop you a mail?
mail don’t work
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
Analee:
pls hw n wher can one do d attestatn of certificates

Check First page all info is there.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
deyeancah:
I know some people will attack me for this, but have you tried agents who advertised job and collect agent fee.
if your visa remains a month plus you should start looking for plan b ,because if your visa kalas you will have to go for visa change or come back to Nija.
the ball is in your court.
oya let the attack begin...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
europe4sure:

I know some people will attack me for this, but have you tried agents who advertised job and collect agent fee.
if your visa remains a month plus you should start looking for plan b ,because if your visa kalas you will have to go for visa change or come back to Nija.
the ball is in your court.
oya let the attack begin...

Is ur opinion bro, but i will like to know, how do one go about visa change when they came in with 3 months visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by davodyguy: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Anyone in Ajman?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
princeadil:

Princeadil I pm u.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Your welcome boss
HILCROWN:
I dey my brother, Thanks bro

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2017
Eeyah sorry,God will continue to strengthen you boss
my side no bad,we dey Buhari jungle dey rough ham o, e no easy but we dey survive sha
LEOSIRSIR:
Present sir.
still in the Land of the Sheikh's only that work is really tedious of recent, How your side

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Icebreez blood of Zakarayah, you dey that side and we no dey see your update...una no do us well o
icedbreez:

Princeadil I pm u.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tonididdy(m): 4:27am On Dec 17, 2017
Mood

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 5:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Please someone explain to me this concept of limited and I'm chatting unlimited contracts before I go sign wetin I go come regret abeg
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:42am On Dec 17, 2017
tonididdy:
Mood
u dey Shayo red horse abigrin I go call police for you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:45am On Dec 17, 2017
NONNYG:
u dey Shayo red horse abigrin I go call police for you
Make e no worry, Headache never visit am for early morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.