Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (916189 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Moe people are wicked. Attended to just 40 people today
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by woledouble(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hello, guys. I'm new on this platform. Please i need information on traveling to Dubai for vacation. Information like:cost of flight for 2 Adults, Hotel accommodation for a week and places to visit. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
egorov:
Moe people are wicked. Attended to just 40 people today

That is govt stuff for you. Either they now close early for Attestation or the woman is not willing to work.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
woledouble:
Hello, guys. I'm new on this platform. Please i need information on traveling to Dubai for vacation. Information like:cost of flight for 2 Adults, Hotel accommodation for a week and places to visit. Thanks

Contact wakanow .com they will give you the complete package you are asking for visa+flight+Hotel ( for flight Egyptair most times is the cheapest)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Attestation: For those who don't have a place to stay or can't afford to lodge in Abuja hotel, Life hack >> sleep in the company bus terminal. Example Chisco, their terminal is spacious with long seats you can sleep on. Even ladies sleep there too. Toilet and bathroom also there. So check with the Company you are travelling with to know the facilities available in their Abuja terminal.

By the way am hitting Abj tomorrow to attest my PCC, who is going? Let us Connect
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by zillonnair(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
emyphil:
@NIGHTLIFE100

his the complete visa bro

How much does this cost bro?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oyebowale85: 5:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Good morning, pls I have attested my o'level result thru a friend from Nigeria, but somw one told me I have to go verify it in Uae, pls how true is this and if so what's the process/procedure.......thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Naijaonfire(m): 7:01am On Jan 23, 2018
oyebowale85:
Good morning, pls I have attested my o'level result thru a friend from Nigeria, but somw one told me I have to go verify it in Uae, pls how true is this and if so what's the process/procedure.......thanks
Very true bro, you need to attest it in born MOE and MOFA, then proceed to UAE embassy with it and the letter of eligibility gotten from moe for authentication. It will cost u 18k per document there. WhatsApp me 08068553110.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gordus: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Pls,my passport will expire by october this year,is it advisable to come with it to look for job.am planning coming to dubia next month
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gordus: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2018
@ Cafisis am coming to Abj today to attest my PCC.How can I contact you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beekaf: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2018
Hello everyone.please am on my way to alagbon to get my PCC. I have my int.passport and two passport photos.hope am good.

Also how much does it cost or expected to pay.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beekaf: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2018
gordus:

Please how much is PCC at alagbon
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taofeekdboy(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2018
beekaf:
Hello everyone.please am on my way to alagbon to get my PCC. I have my int.passport and two passport photos.hope am good.

Thanks
well if it is in Lagos, it should not be more than 10k if u negotiate it very well with the officers in charge cos I did mine 15k in osun state and took me 4days to collect it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2018
woledouble:

You can check all these yourself and get the best rates online. You can get your Flight and Visa and hotel. then get a tour package from the hotel. cos me i don't know your preference.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2018
gordus:
Pls,my passport will expire by october this year,is it advisable to come with it to look for job.am planning coming to dubia next month
Its still valid. you have no issues. cos you can renew in UAE whenevr it expires.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gordus: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2018
Did my PCC at Alagbon #5000 with one passport photo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kimsunh: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
well if it is in Lagos, it should not be more than 10k if u negotiate it very well with the officers in charge cos I did mine 15k in osun state and took me 4days to collect it
if your doing it at alagbon it shouldn’t be more than 5k. Anything more than that is pure cheat so wise up bro.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gordus: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
beekaf:

Thanks
you can get it for as low as 3k but to be on a safer side go with 5k (that's the maximum). Don't allow anyone open office for your head there
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
beekaf:

Thanks
You can get it for as low as 3k but to be on a safer side go with 5k. anything more than that a massive cheating
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
ma pal did his in obalende for 8k it only took half day (ie six hours 5am -12pm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
beekaf:

Thanks
update ours when u are done
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
beekaf:

Thanks
update us when u are done
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by faliowino(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Cafisis:
Attestation: For those who don't have a place to stay or can't afford to lodge in Abuja hotel, Life hack >> sleep in the company bus terminal. Example Chisco, their terminal is spacious with long seats you can sleep on. Even ladies sleep there too. Toilet and bathroom also there. So check with the Company you are travelling with to know the facilities available in their Abuja terminal.

By the way am hitting Abj tomorrow to attest my PCC, who is going? Let us Connect
good to know ppl are already doing their PCC pls kindly share your experience when you get to mof and use embassy for the attestation and also if its tru the embassy is asking for employment letter before attesting PCC tanx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beekaf: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
Blesser28:

update us when u are done

Thank you all.I was able to do the PCC at 7k.I would have negotiated lower if I knew it could be done for 5k.
Anyways.thanks all and next is Abuja.

O level and PCC will cost me how much.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
gordus:

Whatsapp me my number is on my profile.
Am in Abuja now, will be going to MOFA and UAE embassy to attest tomorrow Wednesday.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beekaf: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
Cafisis:

Whatsapp me my number is on my profile.
Am in Abuja now, will be going to MOFA and UAE embassy to attest tomorrow Wednesday.

Pls how much per doc presently at
Moe
Mofa
Uae
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
beekaf:

Pls how much per doc presently at
Moe
Mofa
Uae

You people keep asking the same question without reading previous posts. Nothing has changed the price is still the same.
MOE 300 per document
MOFA 300 per document
UAE embassy 18,000 per document

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sherifatkeni:

yes,pls
Okay... You can get the 5 years work visa usually through someone on ground here or through an agent in Nigeria. It's only in very very rare cases that a company would consider recruiting a Nigerian from Nigeria directly and that's not been happening in recent years to the best of my knowledge as there's a kind of ban on new Nigerian visas.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
For those of u going to abuja for attestaion, to be sincere wit u. U will be REALLY STRESSED, esp at the MOE. Pls and pls go along with enough cash, u won't spend less than 100k for that trip. U have to bribe ur way through if u want to get thjngs done. I started yesterday at the moe, got my letter today thru God and Man. I'm 80% done at the mofa.

Its not easy over there, the only thing that eased my stress today was d beautiful Hausa Babe I met
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olajideolajide(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2018
please, medical in UAE for residence permit/emirate ID, can it be done by proxy? please explain more and process. thanks ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.