Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923978 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
KennyAsan:
Hello my people, I finally found someone I know in Abuja to do the attestation of the Police Certificate for me.
But I was asked by the agent to go and put stamp on my passport at the embassy at once, once I received it.
Can I asked the same person to stamp it on my behalf? Will they stamp it for him?

And by the way, is it the passport I'm going to put stamp on or the visa itsel
f
?

And also my passport is still a virgin, what should I expect before travelling?

Big thanks to you all!

You need to clarify on that part very well. I honestly understand the word "Stamp" and what actually stamping...Your Passport? Your PCC? Other documents? Or Visa(Which I have never heard of) unless you referring to putting of Visa on your passport.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sike(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
It's good to be here. Been searching for something like this for a while
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
HenryCavill:
You mean it can be attested here in the UAE, without having to do any attestation in Abuja?

Yea sure,just make sure you get the original certificate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
horluwahseye:

Sorry, what I mean is I have the forms already,can I do the fingerprint without going to Nigeria embassy here at uae and send it to alagbon?
If it's possible to do that, will I still need to send it from alagbon to abuja for attestation at foreign affairs, abuja or dey just need to send it from alagbon back to me at uae for the attestation here in uae? I. E all other process completed without the need to go to abuja so far abi ave the documents from alagbon??

Please, I will appreciate your answers?
. I went to the embassy here in Abu Dhabi,the girl told me if I have the original police report I can do the attestation and mofa here in uae.as it stands now just get your pcc in alagbon,you don’t have to go to Abuja cos you can do all here,according to what the lady told me at the naija embassy.i hope I have answered the question sir l?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KennyAsan(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
BAY1759:

You need to clarify on that part very well. I honestly understand the word "Stamp" and what actually stamping...Your Passport? Your PCC? Other documents? Or Visa(Which I have never heard of) unless you referring to putting of Visa on your passport.

I really don't understand because this is my first time, either the passport or the visa need to be stamped. But what I think is that, maybe he just want me to have the visa stamp by the UAE to prove its valid, or can the Visa be put on passport from the Embassy? Maybe that's what he is trying to say.

The PCC is out of it, because I just need that to collect the visa after it has been attested.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HenryCavill: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
If true, that's good news!

Ajakayekoke:
. I went to the embassy here in Abu Dhabi,the girl told me if I have the original police report I can do the attestation and mofa here in uae.as it stands now just get your pcc in alagbon,you don’t have to go to Abuja cos you can do all here,according to what the lady told me at the naija embassy.i hope I have answered the question sir l?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
HenryCavill:
If true, that's good news!

. Maybe not,won’t post this if I ain’t sure that’s what the lady told me.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thanks a bunch
u are a BLESSER
Ajakayekoke:
if he has the cert he should go to the uae embassy in Abu Dhabi,bus 40 al arabi street.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Blesser28:
Thanks a bunch
u are a BLESSER
. Welcome sir

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
horluwahseye:

Must it be attested at abuja cos I learnt from one of the employees at Nigeria embassy at uae that after its been collected at alagbon.... I don't need to take it to abuja again... I should just bring it to ministry of foreign affairs here and get it done
it's possible as well
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Unklekelvin: 1:53am On Feb 21, 2018
SomeoneNice:

It is now been attested...new law 6-02-2018.
Bro pls about attesting my educational certificates, is it a must I will attest WAEC before my degree certificate? initially I will like to attest only my degree certificate but I don't know if that will be a problem for me later
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topsy24: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2018
Pls house,is their a way someone can verify if they really apply for tourist for him,it has been over a month now that i paid someone in dubai to get me tourist visa but every day is story upon story like i couldnt get dirahm to pay d tourist company later he send me this image that my visa is out now is telling me this week that immigration are still verifying the visa.pls help a brother
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2018
Unklekelvin:
Bro pls about attesting my educational certificates, is it a must I will attest WAEC before my degree certificate? initially I will like to attest only my degree certificate but I don't know if that will be a problem for me later

At the Ministry of Education in Nigeria. Yes. Every other place? Nope. Unless you want to.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2018
Topsy24:
Pls house,is their a way someone can verify if they really apply for tourist for him,it has been over a month now that i paid someone in dubai to get me tourist visa but every day is story upon story like i couldnt get dirahm to pay d tourist company later he send me this image that my visa is out now is telling me this week that immigration are still verifying the visa.pls help a brother
Send me your passport details in pm. I would verify for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Unklekelvin: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2018
BAY1759:

At the Ministry of Education in Nigeria. Yes. Every other place? Nope. Unless you want to.
Ok thanks bro, I will attest at Ministry of Education in Nigeria. To do so I will bring my original certificates with me or the statement of result? About attesting my WAEC is testimonial from the secondary I attended really needed?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topsy24: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2018
nattybanta:
PM send
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chikasin4(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2018
nattybanta:

Please can you past the link on how to verify an authentic uae visa. The site I have here is not working. http://www.ednrd.ae/portal/pls/portal/INIMM_DB.DBPK_VISAVALIDITY.Query_VisaValidity
Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chikasin4(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2018
Unklekelvin:
Ok thanks bro, I will attest at Ministry of Education in Nigeria. To do so I will bring my original certificates with me or the statement of result? About attesting my WAEC is testimonial from the secondary I attended really needed?
Attestation of documents at MOE is only your original certificates. Not testimonial or statement of result

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
as at last year, statement of result together with transcript is accepted in place of original cert, i don't know about this year

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Unklekelvin: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
NONNYG:
as at last year, statement of result together with transcript is accepted in place of original cert, i don't know about this year
ok thanks I have the original to the two certs. No need to go there with secondary school testimonial right?

I'm asking this because someone said they must see my secondary school testimonial before they attest my WAEC and I'm very far from my secondary school now.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chikasin4(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Unklekelvin:
ok thanks I have the original to the two certs. No need to go there with secondary school testimonial right?

I'm asking this because someone said they must see my secondary school testimonial before they attest my WAEC and I'm very far from my secondary school now.
Go with your originals for MOE. Forget testmonial ok.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Unklekelvin: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
chikasin4:
Go with your originals for MOE. Forget testmonial ok.
Ok thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gbenga0909: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
You need your testimonial please. Dont be deceived. I was at MOE this morning
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
If u are attesting only ur o'level. Sec skl testimonial will be demanded from u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Well....I attested my WAEC certificate without testimonial o! Though, I was also attesting my Bsc as well.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Canterbury: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Please guys am on a cross road now I don't know what to do, I did my PCC today in Lagos but I am having serious issue how to go to Abuja for the whole attestation thing, please those of us with experience can I waybill the original copies of the PCC for someone to help me with the attestation at MOFA and UAE embassy?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 1:35am On Feb 22, 2018
Canterbury:
Please guys am on a cross road now I don't know what to do, I did my PCC today in Lagos but I am having serious issue how to go to Abuja for the whole attestation thing, please those of us with experience can I waybill the original copies of the PCC for someone to help me with the attestation at MOFA and UAE embassy?

Yes. No problem at all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:03am On Feb 22, 2018
Go with your secondary school testimonial, without it you wont be able to collect eligibility letter in which you are going to need at MOFA
Unklekelvin:

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2018
Ajakayekoke:

Good to know for people in UAE that needs this info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.