Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923933 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princekins(m): 5:05am On Feb 23, 2018
SomeoneNice:

Sorry for replying late,,,, I attested weac and bsc at moe Nd mofa den ONLY BSC at embassy... Ill suggest u do d same since u av bsc, if u don't av bsc,, Nd u want to attest only waec in moe,,, testimonial will be required if only u want to apply for eligibility letter....

Hope u understand? If u don't, feel free to ask..

Pls what is the eligibility letter for, is it compulsory?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SomeoneNice: 6:34am On Feb 23, 2018
princekins:

Pls what is the eligibility letter for, is it compulsory?
Eligibility letter is only for those that want to attest their certificate @ d embassy. FOR IT IS WRITTEN,,, EMBASSY SHALL NOT LISTEN/ATTEST THOU CERTIFICATE WITHOUT ELIGIBILITY LETTER....
lol, hop im cleared?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ilyasmuy: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2018
In UAE, a 3 months online course by a recognized UK/US universities is better than a 4/5 years degree in Naija...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kingsley10000: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2018
@BAY,thank you for the insight.As for that teaching job,is it only english language?can one teach agricultural science in primary school there and do one need a teaching experience or certificate to facilitate employment?i planned travelling around 2020,how much should i have to cater for everything(i have 200k now)?pls turkey and uae,which country is better?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2018
justi4jesu:
https://m.khaleejtimes.com/nation/dubai/good-conduct-certificate-suspended-for-all-nationalities-in-dubai
Did you open that link madam justi? I think the message is meant for people who are already resident in the UAE and wanna switch jobs. Prospective job seekers coming from there respective countries still need to get and attest it. The thing don cause serious argument and even betting for my crib yesterday. I lost the wager and the message sunk in. #peace
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2018
Kingsley10000:
@BAY,thank you for the insight.As for that teaching job,is it only english language?can one teach agricultural science in primary school there and do one need a teaching experience or certificate to facilitate employment?i planned travelling around 2020,how much should i have to cater for everything(i have 200k now)?pls turkey and uae,which country is better?

You can teach any subject(If you have the qualifications and skill) provided the mode of communication in the said school is English. Teaching experience? Very great. Gives you immense leg up in UAE. As for certifications...I don't know because I am not in the teaching field. You will have to find out yourself....some several pages back, I read of a teacher talking about a job she got and a certification(I am sure they will be others I missed) so read up. As for money needed...I can't say o! It strongly depends on many factors i.e You could get a direct employment which will reduce your expense significantly or use the visit option which can coast your expense all the way up. And expenses varies from individuals. Read the thread and form an opinion on what you might need. From me to you....let your launchpad start from 600K(this includes running around in Nigeria getting everything set. Excludes expenses you will incur when you get there).

Which is better between UAE and Turkey? That is a vague question. But I bet you are asking in regards to employment opportunities. I have not been to Turkey. I think UAE might be a better launchpad for you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Pls make una help me, the agent processing my visa just told me that the visa is out and when ask him to give me the entry permit number let me comfirm it he said that I need to complete the payment b4 he can print it, he only send this stuff to me, pls what do u people think is he trying to scam me?

Am the paerson that edited my face and the passport number with yellow object,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adetoyinbo1: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
manneger2:
Pls make una help me, the agent processing my visa just told me that the visa is out and when ask him to give me the entry permit number let me comfirm it he said that I need to complete the payment b4 he can print it, he only send this stuff to me, pls what do u people think is he trying to scam me?

Am the person that edited my face and the passport number with yellow object,

Go here = echannels.moi.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity

choose passport and enter details
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by deleazeezmay9(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pls hw can I get a job in Dubai witout using any Agent
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princekins(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Yes Sir...Thanks
SomeoneNice:

Eligibility letter is only for those that want to attest their certificate @ d embassy. FOR IT IS WRITTEN,,, EMBASSY SHALL NOT LISTEN/ATTEST THOU CERTIFICATE WITHOUT ELIGIBILITY LETTER....
lol, hop im cleared?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
deleazeezmay9:
Pls hw can I get a job in Dubai witout using any Agent
by searching for the job yourself

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by deleazeezmay9(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pls tell me d link so dat I can search for it (job)
NONNYG:
by searching for the job yourself
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Adetoyinbo1:

Go here = echannels.moi.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity

choose passport and enter details
Hello thanks for this, I just did that but I saw file status active
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
pls i got a mail from MOFA UAE and i dont know what it means

Thank you for your service registration in my presence, I have received your request through my presence model, which will give us reassurance for you, and assist you in the event of any emergency, God forbid. The number of your account activation is:
(JVFG), which will enable you to activate your account by him in my presence service.

Greetings Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab -alamarat

http://www.mofa.gov.ae

that was d message. i havent applied for anythin yet
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kingsley10000: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
deleazeezmay9:
when you get there with 4days tourist visa,immediately u land,you start looking for jobs by going to different location,u might get a company work that pays 1000dirham with free accomodation before ur 4-day visa expires,the company will do ur resident and work permit
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kingsley10000: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
thats what i heard from somebody,dont know whether it's true...1000dirham is 100000k,some pay more...4-day tourist visa is less costly compare to 30days and avoid staying in a hotel when u land(to save ur money)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
deleazeezmay9:

Check the first page. The first post on this thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kingsley10000:
when you get there with 4days tourist visa,immediately u land,you start looking for jobs by going to different location,u might get a company work that pays 1000dirham with free accomodation before ur 4-day visa expires,the company will do ur resident and work permit

Four days visa cannot work. Forget it.Even if you see work on your very first day on your four days visa....The process for your permit takes a minimum of a week. While you resident permit is being processed, you need to still have a existing valid tourist visa. Otherwise, you will have to ether leave the UAE and return when the resident permit is out OR pay fine for the excess overstay.

No try four days visa with the hope of work oh.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kingsley10000: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
BAY1759:

Four days visa cannot work. Forget it.Even if you see work on your very first day on your four days visa....The process for your permit takes a minimum of a week. While you resident permit is being processed, you need to still have a existing valid tourist visa. Otherwise, you will have to ether leave the UAE and return when the resident permit is out OR pay fine for the excess overstay.

No try four days visa with the hope of work oh.
Thanks.i also heard that u have to pay an agent to help u secure a job,is it true? and when using tourist visa,is there anyway u won't get to book a hotel,can u see someone that can pick u directly from airport?u know lodging in a hotel will amount to extra expenses and can 700k take care of everything both bta(travelling allowance)?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Thanks.i also heard that u have to pay an agent to help u secure a job,is it true? and when using tourist visa,is there anyway u won't get to book a hotel,can u see someone that can pick u directly from airport?u know lodging in a hotel will amount to extra expenses and can 700k take care of everything both bta(travelling allowance)?

You don't have to pay any agent. It is your choice. Read the thread. Paying an agent may actually land you job faster or not. Or not at all. Read the thread. Paying an agent is a choice. Not a must.

If you calculate hotel bills....calculate for how many days you will be there in the hotel. Check hotels around your choice of destination in UAE. Use google. It will give you a quick estimate of your hotel costs.

As I said...read the thread. You didn't factor in feeding, transport, making copies of your documents, calling, internet e.t.c.

Read the thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adegbulugbe(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello house, pls how do I do to get a police character letter,can someone help me out?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 12:00am On Feb 24, 2018
egorov:
pls i got a mail from MOFA UAE and i dont know what it means

Thank you for your service registration in my presence, I have received your request through my presence model, which will give us reassurance for you, and assist you in the event of any emergency, God forbid. The number of your account activation is:
(JVFG), which will enable you to activate your account by him in my presence service.

Greetings Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab -alamarat

http://www.mofa.gov.ae

that was d message. i havent applied for anythin yet

The God forbid part was inside the message? That is highly unusual? grin grin grin grin

If that is truly the message. Please disregard. wink

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2018
Adegbulugbe:
Hello house, pls how do I do to get a police character letter,can someone help me out?

Go to Alagbon, Lagos. If you are not in Lagos, Go to the Police State Command in your state.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adegbulugbe(m): 6:12am On Feb 24, 2018
BAY1759:

Go to Alagbon, Lagos. If you are not in Lagos, Go to the Police State Command in your state.

OK thanks.....pls how much does it cost?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2018

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:00am On Feb 24, 2018
.Apply

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2018

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2018
deleazeezmay9:
check the first page of this thread
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by benardemma(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2018
Please how much will I cost me to get a working class visa to UAE from Nigeria and accommodation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.