Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923895 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tonididdy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
Anyone want to exchange dirhams for naira.

Please quote me . ps up to 7000 aed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
tonididdy:
Anyone want to exchange dirhams for naira.

Please quote me .
ps up to 7000 aed
103/aed if Ok, pm me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ezilytina(f): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
BAY1759:

You can teach any subject(If you have the qualifications and skill) provided the mode of communication in the said school is English. Teaching experience? Very great. Gives you immense leg up in UAE. As for certifications...I don't know because I am not in the teaching field. You will have to find out yourself....some several pages back, I read of a teacher talking about a job she got and a certification(I am sure they will be others I missed) so read up. As for money needed...I can't say o! It strongly depends on many factors i.e You could get a direct employment which will reduce your expense significantly or use the visit option which can coast your expense all the way up. And expenses varies from individuals. Read the thread and form an opinion on what you might need. From me to you....let your launchpad start from 600K(this includes running around in Nigeria getting everything set. Excludes expenses you will incur when you get there).

Which is better between UAE and Turkey? That is a vague question. But I bet you are asking in regards to employment opportunities. I have not been to Turkey. I think UAE might be a better launchpad for you.
Good day, Pls can you give some sites where I can get teaching jobs in UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Uncleofon:
Qatar ain't easy buh we pulling through. need fufu in my system right now. missed naija badly. if u want information or help on qatar am available to answer.

Please i do need info on Qatar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by segunibk: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
pls can som1 help me with d recent price for the attestation of education certificate in d ministry of education, foreign affair, and uae embassy. pls I need answer urgently. pls I beg .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
I think it will cost you 600 per page at moe and mofa and 18k per doc at the embassy..ps you can read few pages bake to get more info, the has been answered countless if times
segunibk:
pls can som1 help me with d recent price for the attestation of education certificate in d ministry of education, foreign affair, and uae embassy. pls I need answer urgently. pls I beg .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Had to go through 25 pages I've missed since the period off Nairaland.

So many new info, nice one. Towards the end of the year i will be processing my visa, make we too join the hustle outside naija
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princekins(m): 3:20am On Feb 25, 2018
Please I have a question for all the medical practitioners or someone with d answer to my question.

I am planning to apply for DHA licensing and I need the step by step procedure, as am a bit confused. My questions are:

Do I need to get Visa first before I begin the process of applying for the DHA license?

Is it after you have passed the prometric you apply for the license in DHA site?

Is it the DHA that will fix the prometric exam and centre for you, If no pls which site does it?

What was the cost for the exam and DHA license application?

How long does it take to process your application and get them send you the license after application?

The questions mat be in-congruent, but just give me the right&first step to take and other subsequent steps.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:25am On Feb 25, 2018
princekins:
Please I have a question for all the medical practitioners or someone with d answer to my question.

I am planning to apply for DHA licensing and I need the step by step procedure, as am a bit confused. My questions are:

Do I need to get Visa first before I begin the process of applying for the DHA license?

Is it after you have passed the prometric you apply for the license in DHA site?

Is it the DHA that will fix the prometric exam and centre for you, If no pls which site does it?

How long does it take to process your application and get them send you the license after application?

The questions mat be in-congruent, but just give me the right&first step to take and other subsequent steps.

Thanks.

Step 1, click on the official site to Register https://eservices.dha.gov.ae/DHAWeb/Account/UserRegistration.aspx

Step 2, Fill all the information asked as per the information on your passport

Step 3, click on new professional license and fill the rest

cc: drkay

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SomeoneNice: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2018
segunibk:
300naira per document at moe and mofa den 18k at UAE embassy... If u want to attest ur bsc, scce certificate, (PCC is a must) 36k...
I'll advice u hold nothing less than 100k...

Success
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarichie(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2018
Morning pple...... Please I need someone that can help me with processing Qatar working visa? Anyone?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2018
oluwarichie:
Morning pple...... Please I need someone that can help me with processing Qatar working visa? Anyone?
Try and understand the implications of 'work status' for Qatar visas first if u haven't so that u know what u can do and can't do with each status.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarichie(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
DrDre1:

Try and understand the implications of 'work status' for Qatar visas first if u haven't so that u know what u can do and can't do with each status.
Implications like?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ZainMili: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
princekins:

Thanks.
1. U don’t need to get a visa first before u can proceed. Just have all the necessary documents scanned and proceed by signing up at www.dha.gov.ae
2. After passing your Prometric exam which u can write in Ghana because it’s closest to us or in UAE., u would be issued Eligibility Letter. It’s with the Eligibility Letter u will use to get a job. After securing a job, u will be required to upload ur employment letter/labour card and Issuance of malpractice form, then ur license would be sent to u via courier. Mind u , ur employer will be the one to pay for cost of ur license.
3. You choose the center for urself. I choose Ghana because it’s closest to me. Once u have paid for ur PSV, they will send u a link for the Prometric exam where u will choose ur center and date.
4. The cost of the application varies with ur profession. First stage is 210AED for credential approval. PSV is 1338AED (5%VAT included) and the Prometric exam 240USD
5. It depends on u bro. If u have all the documents ready and u have ur cash (master card because u pay online) it won’t really take long.
Credentials approval takes like 72hrs. That’s if they don’t request for additional certificates/documents. Once u u r notified, u pay for PSV, it will take another 48hrs to generate ur Eligibility ID. Once u have the ID, it will take like 3 to 5 days for it to be activated. Then u can use ur ID to register for the Prometric exam. Once u choose the available date , u can proceed to write ur exam.
U MUST have 2 years post graduation experience.
U can buzz me for further info. Best of luck bro. Be positive, u will surely pass the exam. Mind u.... BEST OPTION WINS THE DAY IN DHA EXAM.
Best wishes.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
oluwarichie:
Implications like?
The profession on the visa determines some of the things U can do with ur visa beyond just working. For example, some are not allowed to apply in driving schools, some can not apply for resident family visas for family members while in some cases some can only apply for visit visas but don't qualify to apply for resident family visas. So ask the person very well so u won't get stuck if u intention is to do some of those things after getting the visa. It's possible to change the profession on a visa after getting here but it has gotten harder over the years to do that. Even if the person has all the right paperwork for changing the profession on the visa, the ministry can still deny changing it without reason.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
DrDre1:

The profession on the visa determines some of the things U can do with ur visa beyond just working. For example, some are not allowed to apply in driving schools, some can not apply for resident family visas for family members while in some cases some can only apply for visit visas but don't qualify to apply for resident family visas. So ask the person very well so u won't get stuck if u intention is to do some of those things after getting the visa. It's possible to change the profession on a visa after getting here but it has gotten harder over the years to do that. Even if the person has all the right paperwork for changing the profession on the visa, the ministry can still deny changing it without reason.

Is it a curse to be an African (Nigerian) Especially, why they dey use things hard us like dis, dis is my primary reason why I've refuse traveling to dis so called developed countries dis time around na dem know, make dey put any stumbling block wen dey like we dey come by fire by force, na dem sabi
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
spartacus11:

Is it a curse to be an African (Nigerian) Especially, why they dey use things hard us like dis, dis is my primary reason why I've refuse traveling to dis so called developed countries dis time around na dem know, make dey put any stumbling block wen dey like we dey come by fire by force, na dem sabi
U are quite funny. This is not something that applies to Nigerians or Africans. It's just the way they run their country. If an European person comes with a Foreman work status visa, he will be limited the same way a Nigerian with same work status on his visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
DrDre1:

U are quite funny. This is not something that applies to Nigerians or Africans. It's just the way they run their country. If an European person comes with a Foreman work status visa, he will be limited the same way a Nigerian with same work status on his visa.
Dr i feel u joor but we are just d major target, Number 1 target
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
spartacus11:

Dr i feel u joor but we are just d major target, Number 1 target
Funny man. Interestingly, I don't think these guys really consider Nigerians that much while designing their policies. They probably worry more about some arab nations more. As for Nigerians, all they needed to do was just block our visas, kalas grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
princekins:

Thanks.

Open that link on justi4jesu's response to your enquiry and follow those steps to register. You may be asked to wait for a day before you can use your newly created ID to proceed with your registration.
The requirements, Verification charges and minimum year of experience needed to proceed with the registration depend on your profession.
Generally, you need a scanned copy of the data page of your international passport, passport size photo with a white background, education certificate, letter of experience from previous employer(s) in the last 5 years(maximum), your current practicing license in your home country, your BSC/ MBBS or equivalent, good standing certificate from your licensing body( not more than 6 month, I am not sure if nurses/ MLS are asked to upload this).
Once you have those, start the uploading and label each document as directed. Make sure that you save each page as you upload.
Once you are done uploading, leave the page asking u to upload PSV report as that is meant for those who have done prometric exams before.
You will see a ''letter of authorization'', download and print it, sign it, scan it and upload it back.
After a day, you will be asked to proceed to payment for credentialing. its 220aed I think.
credentialing period varies, I waited for 6weeks.
Once your credentials are approved, you will be asked to pay for PSV, the amount defers with profession. That's the real verification when those things you submitted will be verified. once they confirm your payment, you don't need to wait, you can register for your exam immediately. you chose the date, location and time by yourself.
The exam is in line with your career. Generally, the questions and timing are very fair on candidates but you need to prepare well. prep materials depend on your profession. for GPs, its USMLE Step 2 ck. You will be notified the outcome of the exam between 2-7 days via your email,if you pass, the eligibility letter will follow the mail and its valid for 1 year. during the period of validity, you are required to come and look for job here and your license will be processed by the facility that employ you.
DHA license takes less than 1 week to be delivered.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princekins(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wow, Wow, Wow...Thanks to @justi4jesu, @ZainMili, and @drkay...U guys rock! All info were so insightful...I have checked the site, what is holding me is to get my Transcript once Non-Acada staff call off their strike from Uniben so I can proceed.

Gratias!, Uwese! Nagode!, Dalu! Eshe!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
drkay:

Open that link on justi4jesu's response to your enquiry and follow those steps to register. You may be asked to wait for a day before you can use your newly created ID to proceed with your registration.
The requirements, Verification charges and minimum year of experience needed to proceed with the registration depend on your profession.
Generally, you need a scanned copy of the data page of your international passport, passport size photo with a white background, education certificate, letter of experience from previous employer(s) in the last 5 years(maximum), your current practicing license in your home country, your BSC/ MBBS or equivalent, good standing certificate from your licensing body( not more than 6 month, I am not sure if nurses/ MLS are asked to upload this).
Once you have those, start the uploading and label each document as directed. Make sure that you save each page as you upload.
Once you are done uploading, leave the page asking u to upload PSV report as that is meant for those who have done prometric exams before.
You will see a ''letter of authorization'', download and print it, sign it, scan it and upload it back.
After a day, you will be asked to proceed to payment for credentialing. its 220aed I think.
credentialing period varies, I waited for 6weeks.
Once your credentials are approved, you will be asked to pay for PSV, the amount defers with profession. That's the real verification when those things you submitted will be verified. once they confirm your payment, you don't need to wait, you can register for your exam immediately. you chose the date, location and time by yourself.
The exam is in line with your career. Generally, the questions and timing are very fair on candidates but you need to prepare well. prep materials depend on your profession. for GPs, its USMLE Step 2 ck. You will be notified the outcome of the exam between 2-7 days via your email,if you pass, the eligibility letter will follow the mail and its valid for 1 year. during the period of validity, you are required to come and look for job here and your license will be processed by the facility that employ you.
DHA license takes less than 1 week to be delivered.

cool cool
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
princekins:
Wow, Wow, Wow...Thanks to @justi4jes.u, @ZainMil.i, and @drka.y...U guys rock! All info were so insightful...I have checked the site, what is holding me is to get my Transcript once Non-Acada staff call off their strike from Uniben so I can proceed.

Gratias!, Uwese! Nagode!, Dalu! Eshe!

You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Slycks(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
ilyasmuy:
In UAE, a 3 months online course by a recognized UK/US universities is better than a 4/5 years degree in Naija...

That's very bad.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by deleazeezmay9(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tanks so much
BAY1759:

Check the first page. The first post on this thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
ilyasmuy:
In UAE, a 3 months online course by a recognized UK/US universities is better than a 4/5 years degree in Naija...
Abeg list some of these courses biko... Might really help cause am confused about which one to go for...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Adebecky01: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pls what is the current xchange rate now......I mean 1dir to naira...thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tolfa(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Adebecky01:
Pls what is the current xchange rate now......I mean 1dir to naira...thanks
97/98 I suppose
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by donkingblaza: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Bobbyunitedfc:

Abeg list some of these courses biko... Might really help cause am confused about which one to go for...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tobadex1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
I went to alagbon today I did my police clearance 5k the inspector that help me out even said if I want to send to foreign affairs and uae embassy in Abuja they can do that it wil cost me 75k both I dnt know maybe I can go that way because if I consider transport and the bill it wil cost me up to 55 to 65k, which one is the best to follow now just confuse
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
tobadex1:
I went to alagbon today I did my police clearance 5k the inspector that help me out even said if I want to send to foreign affairs and uae embassy in Abuja they can do that it wil cost me 75k both I dnt know maybe I can go that way because if I consider transport and the bill it wil cost me up to 55 to 65k, which one is the best to follow now just confuse

Hav u been to Abuja b4, do u have something important doing that will make it difficult fornu to go to Abuja like Job or School

If not i prefer u go to Abj urself, it is not just about d money, but the experience, except u need to spend ur time on something very important

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.