Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Have You Been To Gethsemane? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Been To Gethsemane? (473 Views)

Have You Been To Gethsemane? ……please Read This! / Have You Been To Gethsemane? / The Agony Of Gethsemane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been To Gethsemane? by FreshGreen: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
HAVE YOU BEEN TO GETHSEMANE? ……Please read this!

Have you ever visited Gethsemane recently? It’s inspiring and very refreshing there. There is no other place on earth as pleasant and peaceful as this wonderful place called Gethsemane. The Gethsemane in topic here is not a country, state or a street; it's not a church or physical place. It’s a spiritual place that every serious minded Christian and every one who cares to make heaven must be visiting as the situation demands.

Gethsemane is a place where you surrender your struggles unto God and receive strength in return to see you through in your onward journey to eternal life. It’s a point where you surrender your ways, your wills, your wish and your wants to God and you accept His will and word into your life.

No pretense, struggle is natural and human, it was applicable to Jesus Christ likewise during His earthly ministration as He was about to move forward to Calvary for our work of redemption. At Gethsemane, He expressed His struggle to God but He surrendered His struggle, His wish and want, to God’s will. Have you been struggling with your life, living as you want? You urgently need to surrender all to Jesus now and let Him give you a brand new life with eternal value.

Have you been struggling with a particular sin in your life? Rising and falling? Maybe you think it doesn’t matter or you can’t help give it up? Have you been struggling with un-forgiveness or any matter in your life and you find it hard to let go? You need to surrender all to Him now, all, not 99%; so that you don’t loose all. You repent, confess and ask Him to take over from here.

Have you being struggling with God’s will in your personal life? For your marriage, ministry, etc? No pretense, it’s not easy but it’s easier to surrender to God than to struggle. Jesus understands, He has been in such situation before and He wants you to visit Gethsemane as He did; where He surrendered all to His Father’s will saying, “Not as I will, but as You will.” Do not continue to struggle with God's will for your life, it is a sorrowful life.

When we surrender our struggles to God in sincere prayer and confession, He gives us the strength that will sustain and hold us through it all, no matter how difficult. And at the end we shall sing songs of praise and victory! Take it all to God in prayer with all sincerity and surrender; He is waiting for you right there!

“Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to the disciples, “Sit here while I go and pray over there.” 37 And He took with Him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and He began to be sorrowful and deeply distressed. 38 Then He said to them, “My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me.” 39 He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.” - Matthew 26:36-39

“Then an angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him. 44 And being in agony, He prayed more earnestly. Then His sweat became like great drops of blood falling down to the ground.” – Luke 22:43, 44

" Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16.

If you will like to surrender your life to Jesus, rededicate your life to Jesus, please click the link
http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM

Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com

Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: www.rtemoutreach.org

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles www.rtemoutreach.org

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics. http://www./468590419840054/files/ You can join to receive new topic

Re: Have You Been To Gethsemane? by amiskurie(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2015
On what planet?..I dont have to read everything

(1) (Reply)

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me Save My Life. / Love / Pls Read This Before Going Out For Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.