Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances (2974 Views)

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by misspicy(f): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
There is this cultist guy in my area that has been disturbing me for a relationship for a long time,i have clearly,politely and boldly told him I am not interested but this guy is still on my neck. I am not even free to stroll in my area again for fear of been kidnapped.
Is there anyone that has any experience? How did you go about it?
Please how else can I make my stand known? cry
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Just tell him politely in a friendly manner that you are HIV positive.

Thank me later grin
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by boboLIL(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
So as a lady you are, u d0Nt knw how to stop advances? U bi half-lady....
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by kestolove95(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
report the low life scum to the nearest police station
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by ArchEnemy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
You guys think it is that easy?

Op keep turning him down politely and firmly and

pray or relocate. That is a dangerous guy after a lady
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by dharay99: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
kestolove95:
report dem to school authority

keep wastinq ur tym on daht,
& besides, she mention anifin like skul f0r yhu... angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by misspicy(f): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demigods:
Just tell him politely in a friendly manner that you are HIV positive.

Thank me later grin
Am not positive,how will I say something like that about myself
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by misspicy(f): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
boboLIL:
So as a lady you are, u d0Nt knw how to stop advances? U bi half-lady....
Please understand that he is a cultist,a very notorious one at that,i have told him NO countless time but he kept pestering me,sometimes sending his boys to me with gifts which I always reject.

Please what else can I do
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by misspicy(f): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
kestolove95:
report dem to school authority
Thanks but its not in school,its my area asin family house,i have told my aunt I stay with and she just warned me to avoid him which I have been doing,just that he seems to be monitoring my movements,i always meet him on the street.

Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by jamex93(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Just leave the area for good

Advice
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by misspicy(f): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
ArchEnemy:
You guys think it is that easy?

Op keep turning him down politely and firmly and

pray or relocate. That is a dangerous guy after a lady
Thanks I have been praying about it but I cant relocate,thats where I live with my family.
I have always told him no from day one but the guy is adamant.

What else can i do
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by boboLIL(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
misspicy:

Please understand that he is a cultist,a very notorious one at that,i have told him NO countless time but he kept pestering me,sometimes sending his boys to me with gifts which I always reject.

cultist or no cultist doesn't giv t any meaning.....stp d fear factor.....feel free....kip sayin NO.....and avoid late nights
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Bevy12(f): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pray to God to help make him leave you alone if he asks you again then politely reject him.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by misspicy(f): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
jamex93:
Just leave the area for good

Advice
I cant leave,thats where I live with my family.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by chomytex(f): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
I understand your plight.,cnt u tell him you are already engaged!
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by ArchEnemy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
misspicy:

Thanks I have been praying about it but I cant relocate,thats where I live with my family.
I have always told him no from day one but the guy is adamant.

What else can i do
well, guess you ll ve to keep resisting him then. At least it is good you are living with your family and not alone. Just make sure you are cautious
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by misspicy(f): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
boboLIL:
cultist or no cultist doesn't giv t any meaning.....stp d fear factor.....feel free....kip sayin NO.....and avoid late nights
Thanks...i have always and will continue to say NO.but that has not stopped him from stalking me,i dnt go out at night too.
I just want to know if there is sumtyn I could do or say to make him stop entirely
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by jamex93(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
misspicy:
I cant leave,thats where I live with my family.

U just have to reason with ur family
Tell dem u have to leave d area
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by misspicy(f): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bevy12:
Pray to God to help make him leave you alone if he asks you again then politely reject him.
I have done this and will continue to pray and say No but is there anything else I can do or say.

This problem is causing alot of discomfort for me

Thanks
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
misspicy:

Am not positive,how will I say something like that about myself

Have any other way to get him off your neck then?
You asked for help. I offered. Don't like my idea then think of something else.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by misspicy(f): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
chomytex:
Thanks...he has always made it known that he doesnt care if am in a relationship with anoda person,he just want to have his way with me.

am afraid I dnt get kidnapped or something
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by misspicy(f): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demigods:

Have any other way to get him off your neck then?
You asked for help. I offered. Don't like my idea then think of something else.
Ok,thanks
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by boboLIL(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
misspicy:

Thanks...i have always and will continue to say NO.but that has not stopped him from stalking me,i dnt go out at night too.
I just want to know if there is sumtyn I could do or say to make him stop entirely
don't be harsh on him.....kip av0idin him frm sight....daht known lane he knws u always trade....av0id t.... Mk ursef unavailable at d sight of his....
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
When did people start getting scared of cultists like this? Area cultist for that matt undecided hian!!!
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmm serious ish, tell your mum or aunty to warn him, sometimes most of them are scared of older people...maybe they should threghten him with reporting him to the police

The only P there is, you won't walk freely @night
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by henryblaze25(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tell him to stop pestering u or else u involve d police that he is a threat to u and he is going to sign undertaking that whatever happens to u, he would be held responsible.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
just keep bullsh*tting d guy, he'll give up soon. There's nothing he can do. It's not like he'll harm u 4 refusing him. If he tries to, the police is ur friend
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by chomytex(f): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Let me get something straight here
The familiy house is it in your villa?
Is the guy from your villa?
misspicy:

Thanks...he has always made it known that he doesnt care if am in a relationship with anoda person,he just want to have his way with me.

am afraid I dnt get kidnapped or something
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Hawlahscho(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tell him that I am your boyfriend, he'll leave you alone. cool
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Join a bible believeing church, and become a prayer worrior there cool

If issues persist, be rest assured, the guy is a walking juju undecided
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by dharay99: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
chomytex:

lame excuse...mtcheeeeew.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by chigoizie7(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
kestolove95:
report the low life scum to the nearest police station

Please, how is he a low life scum? He ha never forced her into doing anything.

As for him taking NO for an answer? We all know women like playing hard to get, so he might still be pushing his luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your Lover Your Best Friend And Keep Them Falling In Love All Over / Guys: Somethings You Do That Destroys Your Sperm! / To The Guys, Why Do You Have Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.