Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances (2969 Views)

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2015

Stop dressing half unclad, you won't listen. Have u ever seen a cultist that disturbs a well dressed girl? Of course he won't dare disturb her because she would seem too local for his liking.
Dont even consider reporting him to police, you will just complicate things , they are everywhere.
Your best solution is prayer and start dressing responsibly .
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by chigoizie7(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
chomytex:
I understand your plight.,cnt u tell him you are already engaged!

He will find the guy he is engaged to and maim him
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by chigoizie7(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
firstEVA:
When did people start getting scared of cultists like this? Area cultist for that matt undecided hian!!!

Baddoo, area cultists ooh, fools wey no get stand o.

I trust u ve dated an executioner b4. U get mind die

Btw, most kush men, aint bad one bit, they are only in the movement for the fun of it and their beliefs.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
misspicy:

There is this cultist guy in my area that has been disturbing me for a relationship for a long time,i have clearly,politely and boldly told him I am not interested but this guy is still on my neck. I am not even free to stroll in my area again for fear of been kidnapped.
Is there anyone that has any experience? How did you go about it?
Please how else can I make my stand known? cry

Tell him your boyfriend is in the millitary or police, then get one uniformed guy to visit U form time 2 time
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by chigoizie7(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
misspicy:

Thanks...i have always and will continue to say NO.but that has not stopped him from stalking me,i dnt go out at night too.
I just want to know if there is sumtyn I could do or say to make him stop entirely

Please don't report him to any police nor threaten him.
U can't bear the consequences of that.

If he approaches u again, ask him what he wants from u. If he says that he loves u(that's what he will say) . Then beg him that if he truly love u, that he should let u be.explain to him ur fears, why u cannot date him, if he persists, keep turning him down politely and in a friendly manner,never be harsh on him. He will chicken out sooner dan u expect
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Folanky(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
misspicy:

I have done this and will continue to pray and say No but is there anything else I can do or say.

This problem is causing alot of discomfort for me

Thanks
Long thing, jst ask if he can follow u to ur village nd eat frm igba sango nd carry d calabash around 3 street for 7days. U gud to go. U will thank me later.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
U should leave home for a while. Maybe a month or so.

I've been in that situation too,he'll get tired. But please,don't go out alone at night.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by chomytex(f): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lame?I don't tink so,no reasonable guy will force himself on a girl who is engaged.
Its so unfortunate that the op is dealing wit a mentally deformed fellow.
I don't pray to encounter such!
dharay99:

lame excuse...mtcheeeeew.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by exlink10(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Police is your friend

Use them: QED

Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by moore1: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Babe, all you have to do is report him to the police authority, your family members, neighbors and secure a restraining order against him. Get him to be invited to the police and the community heads and ensure he gets the warning that even as little as headache complain from you he will be held responsible. Ensure his family; father, uncles are all in the know.

That way he automatically becomes your security guard. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by adedayourt(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
misspicy:

There is this cultist guy in my area that has been disturbing me for a relationship for a long time,i have clearly,politely and boldly told him I am not interested but this guy is still on my neck. I am not even free to stroll in my area again for fear of been kidnapped.

honnie if u trully love nd want me, drink dis cup of acid
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
the only solution i can render is dat y dnt u disguise urself either wearing full face hijab or d normal one
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
misspicy:

playing hard to get? grin
if u like the guy jus tell am yes grin.
after all he will be protecting from bad guys grin
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
chigoizie7:

Baddoo, area cultists ooh, fools wey no get stand o.

I trust u ve dated an executioner b4. U get mind die

Btw, most kush men, aint bad one bit, they are only in the movement for the fun of it and their beliefs.
hahahahahahahaha

Yes, most of them.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by chigoizie7(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahahahaha
Yes, most of them.
Correct babe, reminds me of those days while still in skul.

I hope, u were never used as an amourer.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by xtervaganza(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
kestolove95:
report the low life scum to the nearest police station
bad move. The rubbish people you think are police are one of their major partners

She should just not fight the guy. She should find a way to turn him down without making him feel bad
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
@OP I wonder wht else u want cos u seem 2 counter all the suggestions given 2 u on this thread. U sounded like u think u are a hot cake(I may be wrong) the way u are hyping this issue, mind u that u are nt the most beautifl girl in ur area he doesn't evn love u he jst want 2 sleep wit u. Anoda thing is I wondr wht got a cultist attracted 2 u? Some suggestions(like leavin ur area) are only makin the cultist guy look important, the best thing is tel him 2 stop stalking u then if he refuses report him 2 the police(stalking is a crime) he would be made 2 sign undertaking so that 2moro u woun't come here & say someone raped u. Bt I blv u knw wht 2 do bt u just want 2 feel like one angel that is being sought after, if it were 2 be someone like obama stalking u now ppl would rate u high bt a cultist na fucck up 4 u so don't come here 2 form miss beauty.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by misspicy(f): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Thank you all for your words of advice and encouragement.
I willl just keep ignoring him and hope that this will pass soon.
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by wordbank(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Befriend another cultist that is more notorious than him, in fact u fit carry belle for d badoo
Re: Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances by Mikocake(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2015
hehehe...i thought they said women like bad boys...why is the op running na??

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing / Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed / I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.