Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . (2251 Views)

Wow...i Am Irritated Now With Indomie Noddles (pics) / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice / Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ok......I just felt like eating noodles but in an unusual "usual" way I.e eating noodles with egg, which is usual but frying and molding it in a round shape which is "unusual".

And for the Record ....it was awesome.

Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Picture ?

1 Like

Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
jephri:
Picture ?

check it out .
Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Well, I got it right @ my first trial .........I decided to go a little bigger ......
HEre is the outcome...

Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by Yustash001(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Looks weird...eh oga chef

1 Like

Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yustash001:

Boss of life longest time ........aw are u doing?
Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by Yustash001(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

Boss of life longest time ........aw are u doing?
am gud o...how every every?
Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yustash001:
am gud o...how every every?

Cool
Cc lalasticlala
Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by debris: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fake cheff grin

Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
debris:
Fake cheff grin
grin
debris:
Fake cheff grin

BAD BELLE is a allowed **in MI's voice**
Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by kristen12(f): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
How did you make it?
shoyemiayodeji:
grin

BAD BELLE is a allowed **in MI's voice**
Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
kristen12:
How did you make it?

Simple .....
1) Your noodles in a big bowl.......
2) Pour in hot water to soften it
3) When ur noodles is soft to a preferable state .....drain the water ..in my case I used HOT broth
4) after draining the water break in your egg ....in ratio 1:1 I.e 70g noodle -1 Egg
5) add whatsoever spice u want to add
6) mix everything together......And u are ready to Fry.

For the frying you will normal fry tools ,equipments # whatever ...I.e a fry pan ( I used a big one # for a better flipping), little oil and a SPATULA **in spongeboobs voice**

Put ur fry pan on low heat , pour in ur oil and make sure all the surface of the pan has oil .....when the oil is hot not too hot ....pour in your mixture and stir fry for few seconds before you start molding ur noodles into a round shape or any desired shape .# remember low heat ...and here is where the work of the spatula comeS in . In the process of frying your noodles might fall in love with the pan but the spatula does the magic of breaking there relationship...#Back to the matter ......your noodles
Should have become whole now....flip the noodles to it other side with your spatula to let fry ( don't be disheartened) it falls apart in the process .......just re-mold with ur spatula. And make sure the noodles doesn't stick to the fry pan. Your noodles is ready .remove from heat and slide into a flat desirable plate.

1 Like

Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by stellytwinkle(f): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yustash001:
lol... looks like poo... a semi-strong one
Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2015
stellytwinkle:
lol... looks like poo... a semi-strong one

I wanted to use the F word but I changed my mind

Thank you for the complement.

1 Like

Re: FRIED NODDLES .....# With Swag . by andreernest28(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2015
Peeps dis is no joke,too much of noodles in takes promotes fat belly.it take 36 hours for digestion

(1) (Reply)

A Huge Shark has washed ashore in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos (photos ) / Olden Days Spices / 50kg Caprice Rice For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.