Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (38011 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Jonathan's Administration: A Booby Trap For APC / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
major466:
I careless if Buhari probes Jonathan. The only thing I want Bubu to remember is that what he did unto others, same measure will be done unto him.

Agreed, after his entire tenure let the next govt probe him if need be and he should also be dealt with if found culpable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Themonster: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
I categorically call Niger delta cowards if they allow this hopeless bastard illiterate terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii abokii to keep maltreating them.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by vedaxcool(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
talktimi:
....""He can’t afford to go too deep into the past or else it will be destructive for his administration."

Femi Adeshina

This is the main Koko øf the matter. This administration will be destroyed the moment it tries to probe ones from the "far past" especially ex military leaders like Babangida and those with strong ties like Obasanjo. Apart from that, you can't fight your mentor successfully and get away Scot free.
Meanwhile, barcanista it seems you have ruffled since feathers high up in the corridors of power for the real wailing wailers who reside in the apc to come out attacking you lounge rabid dogs instead of countering your valid points with arguments of their own
Them no get sense. They should continue to create threads and wail. Comprehension too hard for those people.

For this thread, as long as Buhari wants to be selective we won't give him rest

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:
In march Buhari was saying he'd probe no one.

In July I'd probe only Jonathan.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-i-wont-probe-past-govts/

The last govt wasn't technically a govt but a curse on the Nigerian people. General is on point.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I hope you read again to see nobody is shielding anybody here...just against selective justice...which is tantamount to witch hunting...thanks

If those govt were corrupt according to the poster, why didn't Jonathan probe them? Or we hav finally agreed that he's the father of corruption in Nigeria? Let Buhari choose the govt he intend probing.
Barcanista is only crying because PMB went against his statement of "I won't probe any govt."

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

The last govt wasn't technically a govt but a curse on the Nigerian people. General is on point.

He's really on point by being vindictive, really on point by sending EFCC after Saraki's wife and Yar'Adua's daughter.
What goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by LadyExcellency: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Are you a poet?

Your first paragraph is musical rhythm. You dey rap?

IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Don't mind the sycophants that are replacing policies with photos and institutions with inertia

The problem of Nigeria's past and present include Buhari, his 1983 coup, his dogs and baboons unleashed against innocent Nigerians by his boys, his past utterances in support of Bokoharam, extremism etc., hence Buhari is part of the problem and never the solution.

He may try the initial gra-gra until the past Military Establishment and Northern Cabals call him to order.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:

If those govt were corrupt according to the poster, why didn't Jonathan probe them? Or we hav finally agreed that he's the father of corruption in Nigeria? [size=15pt]Let Buhari choose the govt he intend probing.[/size]
Barcanista is only crying because PMB went against his statement of "I won't probe any govt."

Nigeria is not Buhari's personal property to chose who to favour and who not to, who to probe and who not to probe.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Rose2014: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:
Stop crying Chief Wailer!

I didn't expect any objective comment from you. Why has Buhari abandoned even OBJ of yesterday in his so called probe?

My heart bleeds for Nigeria under this Buhari of a man. He's definitely witch hunting GEJ and it's not fair.
All of a sudden, it has become a waste of time to probe anyone else but GEJ . And why didn't he put it this way during his campaign?

Surprisingly barely two months in office, followers like you have forgotten Buhari's promises. What a country!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Beremx(f): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2015

President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday said he is ready
for any probe of activities under his watch when he leaves
office on May 29.
In a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and
Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, the President said that he is not
afraid of any investigation after leaving office.
He noted that investigations will not be out of place since
Jonathan’s administration also reviewed the actions of
previous governments on assumption of office.
Jonathan said he is not afraid of probe. So why the noise?

Hypocrisy is when you laud Wike for his decision to probe Amaechi but condemn Buhari for his decision to probe Jonathan.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/jonathan-to-buhari-i-am-ready-for-probe/

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:
I categorically call Niger delta cowards if they allow this hopeless bastard illiterate terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii abokii to keep maltreating them.

My brother, I think Buhari doesn't knw what he's up against. Perhaps he will come back to disown the statement of Adesina.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
Jonathan said he is not afraid of probe. So why the noise?

The only "noise" here is the one you posted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

He's really on point by being vindictive, really on point by sending EFCC after Saraki's wife and Yar'Adua's daughter.

He is vindictive by probing even his party members? Why should u be angry with that? Infact, why should u a killer member be concerned with that? Yaraduas daughter is also an abokii like him, this suggests to me that against what ur kind do claim, he has no Northern Agenda. Surely he is for no one.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Nigeria is not Buhari's personal property to chose who to favour and who not to, who to probe and who not to probe.

He has chosen whom to probe. If u aren't happy with it, the best u can do is to commit suicide.
However, this shouldn't stop u from writing ur petition against anyone in any govt if u av verifiable facts. Am certain the efcc will act on ur request as long as it's credible.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Noticed!
But please tell those crying(hope ur not among), that why didn't Jonathan probe the govt before him since they were supposedly corrupt according to Barcanista?
He intended not to. Or was Nigeria his personal property then?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rose2014:

I didn't expect any objective comment from you. Why has Buhari abandoned even OBJ of yesterday in his so called probe?

My heart bleeds for Nigeria under this Buhari of a man. He's definitely witch hunting GEJ and it's not fair.
All of a sudden, it has become a waste of time to probe anyone else but GEJ . And why didn't he put it this way during his campaign?

Surprisingly barely two months in office, followers like you have forgotten that Buhari's promises. What a country!

No one stopped Jona from probing his predecessor/s. It was his decision not to probe since he knew he was going to steal too.

If Buhari decides to probe Jona, so be it. It's not any other person's call but his.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

Bloodyassassin aka Opioku na you be that? Ji wayo. I ma na Buhari wu onye isi anyi.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:

No one stopped Jona from probing his predecessor/s. It was his decision not to probe since he knew he was going to steal too.

If Buhari decides to probe Jona, so be it. It's not any other person's call but his.

The above is pricey. So true.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

He is vindictive by probing even his party members? Why should u be angry with that? Infact, why should u a killer member be concerned with that? Yaraduas daughter is also an abokii like him, this suggests to me that against what ur kind do claim, he has no Northern Agenda. Surely he is for no one.

You're probably the only one who didn't notice this was a clear warning to Saraki to tow the party line. Since Buhari's on a mission against women, when is 'uber' corrupt Remi Tinubu going to be probed?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rose2014:

Surprisingly barely two months in office, followers like you have forgotten that Buhari's promises. What a country!

My Dear, these people assume that they are the smartest while the rest of us are fools.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Have u also not read that EFCC only invites Saraki wife(which he has not honoured) and not arrest according to ur half-baked journalist?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:

Noticed!
But please tell those crying(hope ur not among), that why didn't Jonathan probe the govt before him since they were supposedly corrupt according to Barcanista?
He intended not to. Or was Nigeria his personal property then?

Check the link I provided on page 1, Buhari insisted in March he was not going to probe past leaders, why the sudden change if not vindictiveness?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

You're probably the only one who didn't notice this was a clear warning to Saraki to tow the party line. Since Buhari's on a mission against women, when is 'uber' corrupt Remi Tinubu going to be probed?

Goon, u are among the ignoramus reading senseless meanings to decent and acceptable dealings. So because they are women, they are free to misbehave? If Remi has any case, surely she will be investigated. So far none.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:

Have u also not read that EFCC only invites Saraki wife(which he has not honoured) and not arrest according to ur half-baked journalist?
When is Remi Tinubu going to be invited?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by MizMyColi(f): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Apparently, Mr Adesina and/or Mr Buhari does not understand that to effectively heal the future, the past must be done away with.

Past is past. There is no tinkering between past/far past in this context.
This is why I posit that a man cannot claim to fight the hydra headed monster when an effigy of same sits in the centre of his living room.

Let's assume for once that Jona is/was corrupt, he inherited it.
Let's assume for once that OBJ is/was corrupt, he inherited it.

He must dig into this far past if he sincerely aims to make a bold statement on zero corrruption.
And while at it, please probe Tinubu and APC of Lagos state, who have been in power for 16 years now.
Probe Amaechi too.
Probe Akpabio.
Probe Okorochas.
Infact, probe this entity called Nigeria.
Anything less would amount to witch-hunting and you can trust different interest groups to resist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by major466(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
I am of the opinion that Buhari is not only vindictive, he also has a lot to hide.
Just relax and enjoy the movie. The Buhari government has a long way to go to probe GEJ's administration. Since they correctly calculated that probing Yar'adua and OBJ will be destructive for them, I gaurantee you that probing Jonathan will not be any better.
Expects more lies and cover-ups because the True Probe Reports will be Suppressed and Hidden to the public when it becomes more evident that they themselves are no saints.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

This is why I call you saTANoids "akasoleri." How is the probe on Mrs Saraki and Yar'Adua's daugher your problem? Your wailing has just started.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:

My Dear, these people assume that they are the smartest while the rest of us are fools.

Actually, that is exactly what u and ur cohorts are.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by talktimi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Them no get sense. They should continue to create threads and wail. Comprehension too hard for those people.

For this thread, as long as Buhari wants to be selective we won't give him rest
growing up, we were told that what an elder sees while sitting down, a youth would never see even if he climbed the tallest iroko tree. I pity these apc e-rodents. I just pray by 2019, we won't have cause to say "I told you so" because this country belongs to all of us regardless of party affiliations. Buhari should serve this nation with a conscience because of our tomorrow rather than vindictiveness. I can only advice him that awuf dey run belle, the cheers he feels he will receive for such a prove might just be what will purge him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Rose2014: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:

I know you're deliberately missing the point but continue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:

Did Buhari lie when he said this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2661065_buhariiwontprobepastgovtsthenationnigeria20150723131154_jpege9b1b8817ee57491193c1e93397c917b

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) / Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS / Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.