Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why Do Beautiful Girls End Up With The Less Attractive Guys? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Beautiful Girls End Up With The Less Attractive Guys? (5536 Views)

The Tribe That Has The Highest Number Of Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? / Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Beautiful Girls End Up With The Less Attractive Guys? by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

LOL yeah I feel that women stereotype me. I'm not that kind of a guy.

Na women feet go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Beautiful Girls End Up With The Less Attractive Guys? by Fulaman198(m): 2:29am On Jul 26, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Na women feet go kill you.

Would be the best day in life grin
Re: Why Do Beautiful Girls End Up With The Less Attractive Guys? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 26, 2015
Because good looking men don't treat women good. That's why good looking men date ugly girls. Ugly girls are used to being treated bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Directed At Nigerian Teenagers In Diaspora / Shaky Shaky, Follow Follow, Yama Yama Etc. . . / Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.