Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy (4380 Views)

Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / Lagos PDP Uncomfortable With Tinubu, Fayose’s Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by zomby(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
From a reliable source.

Former president Jonathan has been extremely uncomfortable for the past 2 weeks. He is not himself, in fact, I was told that he is not eating the way he used to eat. Most of his close friends are not picking his calls. He is mostly alone and putting together the best way to respond to any allegations if he is eventually picked up.

He is planning to reach out to former president Alhaji Abubakar Abdulsalam, to see if he can start negotiating on his behalf with president Buhari. Jonathan is willing to work with Buhari's administration to fish out the real thieves. Him and his wife are also planning to return some money they have taken by mistake.

The fasting period is over, the heat is on and expect to see more arrest between August and September.
Buhari's administration is confident and believes that once they put together enough evidence to arrest and probe Jonathan, all other things will fall in place automatically...Jonathan has made it clear right before May 29th that he will not be covering anybody if Buhari's administration begins to arrest and probe.
Don't be surprised if another Jonathan's bigwig associate is picked up next week.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by Lateralmaths(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Y
Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by Abugab(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Source
Whoever is found wanting should have his or her day in court. Its constitutional as these guys took their oats of office swearing to adhere to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
A thief is a thief position irrespective as we are in the era of no more honour among thieves.
Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by kokoA(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
He has always been uncomfortable and unhappy. Nothing new.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by bababuff(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
No sleep for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Makan makan loye kan. It will soon be buhari turn

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by ibrokola(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
No peace for the wicked! No enjoyment for the corrupt!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by YoruBanger: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nothing will happen to Jonathan but his greedy aides and ministers will smell their nyansh cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by KnowAll(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
jonathan is willing to work with Buhari's administration to fish out the real thieves. Him and his wife are also planning to return some money they have taken by mistake.

Do people steal by mistake!!! shocked

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by bababuff(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
YoruBanger:
Nothing will happen to Jonathan but his greedy aides and ministers will smell their nyansh cheesy

Dont be too sure of that. Dont know how long his good luck can carry him.

My people say "oye to kan ara Iwo nbo wa kan ara Ede" Any interpreter in the house grin
Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by puzzler: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Eeyah....
Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by SouthernBreeze(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
zomby:
From a reliable source.

Former president Jonathan has been extremely uncomfortable for the past 2 weeks. He is not himself, in fact, I was told that he is not eating the way he used to eat. Most of his close friends are not picking his calls. He is mostly alone and putting together the best way to respond to any allegations if he is eventually picked up.

He is planning to reach out to former president Alhaji Abubakar Abdulsalam, to see if he can start negotiating on his behalf with president Buhari. Jonathan is willing to work with Buhari's administration to fish out the real thieves. Him and his wife are also planning to return some money they have taken by mistake.

The fasting period is over, the heat is on and expect to see more arrest between August and September.
Buhari's administration are confident and believe that once they put together enough evidence to arrest and probe Jonathan, all other things will fall in place automatically...Jonathan has made it clear right before May 29th that he will not be covering anybody if Buhari's administration begins to arrest and probe.
Don't be surprised if another Jonathan's bigwig associate is picked up next week.
Just as your name suggest, you're a zombie. May God help you get a life soon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by buzquet(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
by the time PRESIDENT OLUWASEGUNFUNMI MUHAMMAD BUHARI recovers 95percent naija stolen moni, unemployed youth lyk me will start collecting salary. Na thunder go fire all of una way dey xpect PMB to fail!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by mployer(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
buzquet:
by the time PRESIDENT OLUWASEGUNFUNMI MUHAMMAD BUHARI recovers 95percent naija stolen moni, unemployed youth lyk me will start collecting salary. Na thunder go fire all of una way dey xpect PMB to fail!!!!!!!!

Lazy man, don't go and work for your money.

Tell your PMB to declare his asses first before fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by ddippset(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't believe anything can happen to Jonathan and I don't think anything should happen to him. I think PMB should make him a sacred cow in this probe. But PMB must comb every nook and cranny of the past administration and prosecute anybody found wanting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by mployer(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
GEJ is having a sound sleep.

It is your confused president that is having sleepless night.

How can he sleep when his BH brothers have refused to calm down?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by vedaxcool(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
But i thought he drank ogogoro to drown away his sorrows. grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Useless and stupid propaganda!!! The dullard de look face.dem no born am well to look towards otuoke
Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by 7lives: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
mployer:

Lazy man, don't go and work for your money.

Tell your PMB to declare his asses first before fighting corruption.

Armed robber like you calling someone who wishes for a social benefit until he can have a decent means of livelihood a lazy man, i would rather encourage him to wait for social benefits than for him to become an" anything for the money NEFARIOUS " like you.
You think we don't know why you wailers are pained?, owun to sonu lowo yin ko se fi epe wa, your thief thief relatives are being exposed on a daily basis and you know they will eventually end up in Kirikiri, e ma ke ku ni, e ni bo ninu e.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by ogba20: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
kokoA:
He has always been uncomfortable and unhappy. Nothing new.
. U , op and buhari shld go and solve ur boko haram leave gej alone. Confused set of people. Gerocracy govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by oduastates: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jonathan will do well if he comes out and denounce those who messed up his government.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by JAMANZE: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Op i guess you have sahara reporters as informants but let me tell you i clubbed with Oga jonah last night and he not shaking

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by ogawisdom(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gossip zone tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by Publ1cEnemy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
zomby:
From a reliable source.

Buhari's administration is confident and believes that once they put together enough evidence to arrest and probe Jonathan, all other things will fall in place automatically...Jonathan has made it clear right before May 29th that he will not be covering anybody if Buhari's administration begins to arrest and probe.

He is a criminal and should be unhappy.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by hardbody: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
bababuff:

Dont be too sure of that. Dont know how long his good luck can carry him.

My people say "oye to kan ara Iwo nbo wa kan ara Ede" Any interpreter in the house grin

Means what goes around comes around.

Now apply to the context of the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by MisterLongman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gej's ministers and aides are going to be the scapegoats.........
Not sure PMB will touch him but you can never tell especially when Obj is still lurking around the corner

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by chumakk: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kia pls gej is a former president not a criminal. Pls stop this nonsense propaganda
Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by Symphony007: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Utter rubbish! Former president and commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is enjoying his retirement in peace after serving his nation in every executive capacity that exist. Something no other idiot former head of state or the current one can boast of. Cheap propaganda.
Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by Shortyy(f): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
All these Buttlickers tho. That confused man you call chai baba is busy talking trash in the US. You all should be more concerned about that.
Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by wytecat: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
My heart really goes out to Jonathan.

All he needs to do is tell Buhari where the money is and name the crooks that are also keeping the rest for him, end of story!
Any failure to help bring the money back, then let him face the music.
We already know he stole and how much, all he needs is to point to where to find the money, Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by Emphany: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
APC eGoats never stop raising dust about Gej Administration...i guess they dont shout CHANGE any more,therez absolutely nofin you have to offer.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Extremely Uncomfortable And Unhappy by cyberguy72(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
this op must be high on excessive intake of urine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Finally Moves To Probe Obasanjo / PUBLIC OPINION: What An Ordinary Akwa Ibomite, Feels About Biafra / Breaking News: Buhari Has Succeeded In Turning Ogoni Land Into War Zone(graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.