Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (61058 Views)

"Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by darediamond(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
I pray it happened that way to make what we ordinary South Westerners really want. This country is a ZOO. It's fake!
Up People Republic Of ODUA, Great BIAFRA, great!!!
babestella:

All is hogwash, we have seen it before. Why Saraki's wife?, Why Lamido's wife? etc. Like I said, we have seen it before and they just got you where they wanted you. As you rightly said, "They are all from the north". It's a precedence being laid, something to make reference to when they start arresting those from the south.

Have they not all been released, but when they invite those from SS or SE, they will never release them. Mark my word.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by darediamond(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
See VEX oo! grin grin grin grin
IYANGBALI:
Some names are missing,eleko1,vickyrotex,rokiatu and those wicked people that always ban me on nairaland. If EFCC carry any of them I go kill cow and do party for all my enemies
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by stankezzy: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
ha some of the thieves were left behind.

Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Majority of them are Northerners.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by pafpatmo(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
post=36190325:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has been busy in the past few weeks inviting allegedly corrupt Nigerians for questioning. While some of those questioned have been charged to court, others are yet to know their fate.

See List of 10 people the EFCC recently invited for questioning

Sule Lamido - Immediate past governor of Jigawa state

Nduka Obaigbena - A Nigerian media mogul, the founder of Nigerian based African newspaper THISDAY

Zainab Dakingari - The daughter of late President Umaru Yar' Adua and wife of immediate past governor of Kebbi State

Toyin Saraki - Wife of Senate President and ex Kwara First Lady

Aminu Lamido - 36-year old son of ex-Jigawa State governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido

Mustapha Lamido - Son of ex-Jigawa State governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido

Murtala Nyako - Impeached governor of Adamawa State

Abdul-Aziz Nyako - Son of impeached governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako.

Abubakar Aliyu - Boss of AA Oil

Zulkifikk Abba - Nyako's ex-Political Adviser

http://www..net/2015/07/list-of-people-efcc-have-invited-for.html

ok where are the clueless TANIODS and the igbo wailers come and South now or forever be silent. Sentimental bigots.GEJ should be locked up for life in daura prisons.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Ryda(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
keep questioning them

#it won't put food on my table
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Buhari1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
emerich:
Baba Go-Slow is Working.

NO HURRY IN LIFE. SEE WHERE IT GOT US WITH ALL THIS MADNESS OF PREVIOUS GOVERNENTS.

WE LOVE BABA GO SLOW.

BABA GO SLOW WE LOVE YOU.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by benoma: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Miracle4Sure:
Hmmm.......More are still coming. Prison await them all
good
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
A
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by benoma: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Same ol' pick up n' release
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Omotayor123(f): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
nicerichard05:
Ok o.. Anyway today is my Birthday can i get 1000like

******Modified******

WOW, FTC FOR THE THIRD TIME TODAY AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY. SO HAPPY ABOUT CREATING A WORLD RECORD ON NAIRALAND cheesy. Keep the LIKES coming

Hehehe.. You again.? And I have been liking themcheesy

OYA where birthday cake
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by syrex24(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
That is a very good devlopnment.Guys check out my blog for latest news,sports,entertainment,politics suyudiarabi..com
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Omotayor123(f): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
nicerichard05:

******Modified******

WOW, FTC FOR THE THIRD TIME TODAY AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY. SO HAPPY ABOUT CREATING A WORLD RECORD ON NAIRALAND cheesy. Keep the LIKES coming
Hehehe...you again? And I have been liking them.

Oya where the birthday cake?
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by nicerichard05: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Hehehe.. You again.? And I have been liking themcheesy

OYA where birthday cake

der. Is actually no Bday I jst wanted to create a world record on NL. Thanks anyway.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
All are northerners? Hmmm! Abeg many nigerians are corrupt. We expect it to reach out to not only politicians.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Omotayor123(f): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
nicerichard05:

Bae der. Is actually no Bday I jst wanted to create a world record on NL. Thanks anyway.

Funny.

1 Like

Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by M4gunners: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abugab:
Almost everyone on the list are northerners.
Wailing wailers will still find issues with the list as usual like the whole Nigerian political thieves will be prosecuted at the same time.
No thief must go unpunished
How many of them are now in Prison?
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Abugab(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
M4gunners:
How many of them are now in Prison?

To you going to prison is one day job.
You will be among those who will shout dictatorship when it happens now.
We should learn to appreciate good things when we see them. We are all victims of this poor governance over the years, directly or indirectly.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by chigoizie7(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ghandi12:
This is a clarion call to all patriotic Nigerians and lovers of accountability in Government.

This list is not commensurate with the looting impacts on our lives since 1999.

On behalf of Police/DSS/EFCC/ICPC please submit petitions of financial improprieties against the Chairman of your local government, your State Governor or any other public officer.

The Government cannot monitor everyone every time - we should be the eye of the Government. It is our civic responsibilities to support our Leaders in our little ways to rid our society of ills.

Let's assume, some from my state or local govt, looted the funds meant for the development of that region, if I write a petition against him/her, and arrests were made, please, when the looted funds are eventually recovered, will it be remitted to the my state or local govt coffers or the FG's?

Please ans me, let me know were I stand, b4 I make silly mistakes
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by onunwa21(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sir Ikedi Ohakim is missn
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by M4gunners: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Abugab:

To you going to prison is one day job.
You will be among those who will shout dictatorship when it happens now.
We should learn to appreciate good things when we see them. We are all victims of this poor governance over the years, directly or indirectly.
Appreciate what? What has he done to be appreciated? He was elected to create job, provides security, and to fixed what was missing, but know he start by chasing shadows.To crack corrupt people is not his first priority. He is the president, he's the minister of finance, he's minister of aviation, he's also ministers of Petroleum. Now what is this to you? One man business? This is pure dictatorship if you don't know.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Blizzy9ja: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
You dont fight corruption on the pages of newpaper and the social media
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Abugab(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
M4gunners:
Appreciate what? What has he done to be appreciated? He was elected to create job, provides security, and to fixed what was missing, but know he start by chasing shadows.To crack corrupt people is not his first priority. He is the president, he's the minister of finance, he's minister of aviation, he's also ministers of Petroleum. Now what is this to you? One man business? This is pure dictatorship if you don't know.

Your understanding of the country's affairs is different.
I rest my case
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by Bravestan(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
They should invite this person too +234 803 651 2300. Siegfried99
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by aoyih(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
If I don't see the name of the Governor of Benue state in the list...then, the EFCC haven't started work yet.
So long as the dude is moving freely in and out of this country without questioning or probing, then there is something wrong with the EFCC...
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by lecturer11: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
U didn't include Ihedi Ohakim past governor of IMO state.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by RealEstate36: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by luswitz(f): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
I don't see ameachi,tiinubu and their crew...what are they waiting for?
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by siegfried99(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bravestan:
They should invite this person too +234 803 651 .

It's obvious you are a kid.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by defemidefemi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
justice coming back home
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by staymore: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
nicerichard05:

******Modified******

Happy birthday to you.

You are my wife's birthday mate.
Re: List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President by olaboy33(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Our problem of solving corruption doesnt lie wit EFCC nor FG now.....it now lies wit our judiciary.....all this bailin stuff wnt lead us anywhere......click like if u agree........#probe_our_judiciary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Amaechi (Pictures) / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.