Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Salute You All .actually I Need Your Advise On My Choice Of Car .. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Salute You All .actually I Need Your Advise On My Choice Of Car .. (1111 Views)

3 Common Indications Of Car Engine Failure / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Salute You All .actually I Need Your Advise On My Choice Of Car .. by trantulla: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Am in love with Golf3 full Auto but i am being discouraged with stories of wire problems peculiar to golf 3 ,can anyone advise me please .i really want this golf ,i currently use a Honda Accord 97 model ,which i really want to change as soon as i can be assured on the wiring issue of golf 3 .thank you all [color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Salute You All .actually I Need Your Advise On My Choice Of Car .. by nurey(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
trantulla:
Am in love with Golf3 full Auto but i am being discouraged with stories of wire problems peculiar to golf 3 ,can anyone advise me please .i really want this golf ,i currently use a Honda Accord 97 model ,which i really want to change as soon as i can be assured on the wiring issue of golf 3 .thank you all [color=#000099][/color]

the Golf 3 has refused to leave it's price range not because it's a German car, because it is one sort after ride and very solid. the fuel economy of that car is superb especially the 1.6L engine one but if you want something with speed to boost your prowess onroad, go for the 2.8 VR6 engine which is a speedster.

about the electrical it has to do with giving a car problem to a tailor to maintain or repair. if you can get a good mechanic and also do your research you will enjoy that ride.

1 Like

Re: I Salute You All .actually I Need Your Advise On My Choice Of Car .. by trantulla: 9:54am On May 09, 2016
Thank you very much
Re: I Salute You All .actually I Need Your Advise On My Choice Of Car .. by AutoJoshNG: 12:49pm On May 09, 2016
nurey:

the Golf 3 has refused to leave it's price range not because it's a German car, because it is one sort after ride and very solid. the fuel economy of that car is superb especially the 1.6L engine one but if you want something with speed to boost your prowess onroad, go for the 2.8 VR6 engine which is a speedster.

about the electrical it has to do with giving a car problem to a tailor to maintain or repair. if you can get a good mechanic and also do your research you will enjoy that ride.

On point. Well said.

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Cylinder Misfire In Toyota Rav 4 / Toyota, JAC Automobiles To Begin Assembly Of Cars In Q2 2016 / Advise Urgently Needed On A Toyota Corolla 2001-2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.