Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners (23431 Views)

Viewing Centre Owners Thread / Pls, Wqere Can I Buy Fairly Used 2.4m And Above, Dish? / Viewing Centre Owners: Perfect Satellite For The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by olason(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2015
all, just added Hispasat to my setup. For now i was only able to get about 85 channels, 64% but most importantly i was able to get i believe the important ones. Would play with apstar when am less busy.
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by olason(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2015
hispasat in pictures

Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by ganex: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2015
olason:
hispasat in pictures
pls send me ur phone to adesholaaderanti@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by olason(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
dats my swetheart giving me result...u can see its not al BUD dat are ugly

Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by Talenty(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
olason:
dats my swetheart giving me result...u can see its not al BUD dat are ugly
lason, your location is lagos? what is the size of this dish, and which Satellites are getting with it and is it motorised?
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by olason(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
@ganex uve got mail
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by ganex: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
olason:
@ganex uve got mail
thanks.
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by jostunde(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Good evening my people. Nice thread
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by Talibanis: 6:35am On Aug 10, 2015
jostunde:
Good evening my people. Nice thread
Welcome bro. Nice to have u here
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by olason(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Talenty:
lason, your location is lagos? what is the size of this dish, and which Satellites are getting with it and is it motorised?
yeah Lasgidi, Its a 3meter fibre dish, its also motorised with a ku and a c-band lnb, well i get most of the available beam, hot bird, hispasat, etc.
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by Talenty(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
olason:
yeah Lasgidi, Its a 3meter fibre dish, its also motorised with a ku and a c-band lnb, well i get most of the available beam, hot bird, hispasat, etc.
That's good. I will join you one of these days
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by holoopheme(m): 6:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Hi guys, I av d hispasat signal but not showing, any biss key, connection or meansto open d channel. my mail: holoopheme@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by olason(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hello house, i did carry out a surgery work on my dish this past weekend with one of the best and very amiable, gentle gurus around Umassor, by name. i wasn't satisfied with my signal on hotbird especially with fox sport at 56%. So on that wet saturday ..just imagine Umassor his brother and i set out to work, it was very lively, fun watching him at work. We tried about 12 different LnBs jus to see the best of them, this are high end LnBs, just to mention a few, we had inverto utra, fuji star gold, digisat, old fuji, etc. we tried them one after the other. it was so much fun seeing what signal percentage each one of the LNBs gave us. After series of tape measurement, adjusting here and there, bolts, angle inclination, and so on and despite the drizzling rain we where able to add wait...8% gain on foxsport, from 56 to 64 on a 3meter dish. even on my hispasat that i was formally getting 56-57 jump to 64% too. On hotbird initially i had about 950 channels suddenly jumped to 1,049 channels, also i was getting about 84 channels on Hispasat suddenly jumped to 139 channels, even Nilesat dat i was having 134 stations suddenly became 254, i said wao!! this cant be true, this a good testimony to the fact that you can always achieve more when u put your best into somting you love and that 3 heads is better than one. which LNB did the job? its d oneway star gold LNB.. the old type ooo. most of the new ones are fake. My humble Appreciation goes to my brother, my friend UMASSOR Wilson the only guy i know that has tracked PTVSPORT in lagos with 4meter, who despite the rain came all the way to my base , to you brother too, to my sweet wife who provided entertainment for us i say thank you and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by umassor(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Amen!!! plz extend my greetings to your humble wife who provide refreshments that ginger us during the installation..plz feel free to post the pictures.thank u.
Adex70 if u are reading these,abeg no vex say ola no inform u during d installation. we go jam next time.
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by femiranking28(m): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2015
Just loving all this am seeing is there anybody in pH who does this I want to learn
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by bodetheo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
olason:
chai I will also give my 3m dish a tryier hope to be happy.kudos to you in dis forum ......
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by jidadex(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
olason:
Hello house, i did carry out a surgery work on my dish this past weekend with one of the best and very amiable, gentle gurus around Umassor, by name. i wasn't satisfied with my signal on hotbird especially with fox sport at 56%. So on that wet saturday ..just imagine Umassor his brother and i set out to work, it was very lively, fun watching him at work. We tried about 12 different LnBs jus to see the best of them, this are high end LnBs, just to mention a few, we had inverto utra, fuji star gold, digisat, old fuji, etc. we tried them one after the other. it was so much fun seeing what signal percentage each one of the LNBs gave us. After series of tape measurement, adjusting here and there, bolts, angle inclination, and so on and despite the drizzling rain we where able to add wait...8% gain on foxsport, from 56 to 64 on a 3meter dish. even on my hispasat that i was formally getting 56-57 jump to 64% too. On hotbird initially i had about 950 channels suddenly jumped to 1,049 channels, also i was getting about 84 channels on Hispasat suddenly jumped to 139 channels, even Nilesat dat i was having 134 stations suddenly became 254, i said wao!! this cant be true, this a good testimony to the fact that you can always achieve more when u put your best into somting you love and that 3 heads is better than one. which LNB did the job? its d oneway star gold LNB.. the old type ooo. most of the new ones are fake. My humble Appreciation goes to my brother, my friend UMASSOR Wilson the only guy i know that has tracked PTVSPORT in lagos with 4meter, who despite the rain came all the way to my base , to you brother too, to my sweet wife who provided entertainment for us i say thank you and God bless.

hi olason, how does how one get the stargold oneway lnb? Is it ku band or c band lnb?
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
olason:
All, tuksat 42 east has gotten some interestin channels like kanal d for pre season football action, cartoon network, cnbc entertainment,ntv sport etc all free. tp? 11976h27500, 11011h9592, but use this to track 12015h27512. do a blind scan to get d rest. enjoy

pls is the cartoon network English and is it free... and will 4669 opened. it?
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by safex(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2015
olason:
can I get fox sport on hotbird wif 3m fiber dish in abuja?
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by faithchild: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
thanks for d goodies u send earlier.dont worry i will join u soon.flex on bro.and.well done keep d good work.going
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by olason(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
faithchild:
thanks for d goodies u send earlier.dont worry i will join u soon.flex on bro.and.well done keep d good work.going
you are welcome bro.
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by Truly1: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
olason:

All, sometimes i keep tellin myself one day i will delete d two accounts i currently run
on hotbird ad zap package on 36east. imagine with all d very best of sport,
entertaiment and more and having close to 300 premium channels on d two birds
mentioned above l still ended up breaking my jack trying to catch apstar at 76east
which happens to have some free channels oo. You may want to ask what d hell am l
looking for again? d zeal for free to air channels is jus overwhelming in my blood, dat
i prefer to watch fta dan d ones am using account to open. kai!!! But God win
ooo...while running d new jack...i stumbled upon some hd fta channels all in Hd!! i
said ha!! God of fta has given me more stations to flex with...hummmmm. details
shortly and details...jus imagin dubai 1hd, adsport1&2 . theres is nothing like fta. l
felt relieved. and happy ..lets keep hunting pips..lets not allow d darkside to steal our
passion. One luv
Pls urgently give the Satellites & TPs of Good Channels I can nail on 3m Dish as I'm about launching one very soon,I'm based in Kogi State thank you.
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by safex(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
olason:
you are welcome bro.
can i haf ur fone numba plz?
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by checkmateman: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
abeg o, am new to FTA although i've read through FAQ thread but i will like to know which decoder should i go for cos i just check strong website and i thinking of srt 4915 or srt 4940 also i am not of the perfect lnb cos am planning on a 2.8-3 meter cos i like watching tv and also do i need any other thing apart from decoder, dish, lnb, rf cable cos i believe i can do it myself
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by Truly1: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Truly1:

Pls urgently give the Satellites & TPs of Good Channels I can nail on 3m Dish as I'm about launching one very soon,I'm based in Kogi State thank you.

@Olason, pls I'm awaiting your response pls.
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by Rainfade: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
@ ola, kindly drop a list of sat and frequency ur 3m nailed so we can also give a shot with ours. thank u.
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by HAH: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Can I get what you guys get with 3M dish down south with my 2.4M here in Kaduna ?

If possible kindly advise , thank you
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by Talibanis: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
HAH:
Can I get what you guys get with 3M dish down south with my 2.4M here in Kaduna ?

If possible kindly advise , thank you
I strongly believe u should and even more from ur location.
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by HAH: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Talibanis:

I strongly believe u should and even more from ur location.

My brother please can you suggest some satelite position I can try with frequencies to maximize the use of my 2.4M dish here in kaduna
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by Mykbic: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
olason:
all, just added Hispasat to my setup. For now i was only able to get about 85 channels, 64% but most importantly i was able to get i believe the important ones. Would play with apstar when am less busy.
@ olason kindly post ur number. i need ur assistance on hispasat.
Re: Strictly For 3meter And Above Dish Owners by umassor(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2015
for installation of any satellite of ur choice like hotbird,hispasat,sky uk,bein sport,espn, etc any where in Lagos..call any of these numbers, 07064459483,07065880004..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canal Sat, Ctl, Metro And Other Cheap Paytv To Dstv For Watching Sports. / I Need Help On Strong Decoder SRT 4669XII / Free Digital TV Stations On Smart Tvs Without Any Decoder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.