Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help (3405 Views)

Please How Do I Stop Unwanted Messages From 902 I Use Airtel / Pls Am Using A Samsung S6 4G Lite But Since I Change The Fone Internet To A Blac / How Do I Stop This Sh*t Draining My Mb. See Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help by jacknaira(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
i need ur help my dear nairalanders,my android fone (tecno S7) keeps hanging and takes a few seconds to open a new task,wat can i do to stop dis?...any suggestions
Re: How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help by etiosa97(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Put m inside hot water
Re: How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help by Czar01(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Too many background apps that are not really necessary slow down your phone's performance.

Go to "Settings", click on "Apps", scroll right to "Running Apps". You'll see all the background apps that are currently running in your phone. Click on the ones you don't need, then close them.

Note:

*Whenever you restart your phone, those apps may start running again. You can just follow the same process and turn them off

*You can do this in all android phones, not only Technos

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
A quick google search shows your device has 512MB of RAM.
You have too many apps. Uninstall some apps.
Hint: Uninstall redundant apps: apps that perform the same function.
Re: How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help by jacknaira(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Czar01:
Too many background apps that are not really necessary slow down your phone's performance.

Go to "Settings", click on "Apps", scroll right to "Running Apps". You'll see all the background apps that are currently running in your phone. Click on the ones you don't need, then close them. Good luck
tnx brov
Re: How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help by jacknaira(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Karmanaut:
A quick google search shows your device has 512MB of RAM.
You have too many apps. Uninstall some apps.
Hint: Uninstall redundant apps: apps that perform the same function.
aiite...will do jst dat,tnx
Re: How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help by henryobinna(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
installed Apps don't necessarily make your phone hang, its running Apps that do that.

so first off, don't use heavily customized launcher, launchers that use animations as background pic. always clear your ram,

amother is Whatsapp, yes Whatsapp does this a lot, so if you can, clear your whatsapp memory and don't restore back messages, but if you seriously need the back up messages restore them.
but notbrestoring them would improve your phones speed.
and lastly when you're done with any app mostly games, close it entirely by force closing or other means.

don't just minimize amd think its gone.

do the above n your phone's speed would improve.

for Android tips and games go HERE
Re: How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help by Baroba(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Root the phone and greenify all those silly apps that keep restarting.. Facebook for a start.. Though with 512 ram, na Lag land territory you enter, especially if you multitask.Next phone you buy go for nothing less than two gigabytes of RAM..
Re: How Do I Stop My Andoid Fone From Hanging?pls Help by Lexusgs430: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2015
4 things you need to do to minimise hanging on any Android device.
(1) Get an android device of between 2 - 4gb ram
(2) Root your device
(3) Download servicely and put all those troublesome apps in your hit list and grant permissions as required
(4) Sit back and relax

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Having This Problem On Infinix Hot X507 / Increase Your Android Phone Ram With This App (roehsoft Ram Expander Apk) / See What Scammers Sent To Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.