Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges (15599 Views)

NYSC To Post Youth Corpers To Farms / NYSC - The Best And Highest Paying States For National Youth Services In Nigeria / NYSC To Post Youth Corp To North East This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2015
I hope the boys are learning something here. Instead of wasting their precious times running after small and cheap girls to 'bang' during their service, they can use their time doing something worthwhile.

www.aftasms.com
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by btaliat(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2015
I don't know how to make money through blogging and the op also forget to pinpoint it. Wi u just write/blog and money will b paid or what?
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by Abbey2sam(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
700,000,000 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lies everywhere
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by kefmawin: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
I think the way forward is for our youths to think out of the box.

one of such is here:

http://www.abujaconnect.com.ng

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by ishar(f): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2015
losiope:

Same here
Saving is good o. I did not save and it was baaaaaaddddd for me . Thank God for the natural spirit of contentment. kiss
losiope:

Same here
Saving is good o. I did not save and it was baaaaaaddddd for me . Thank God for the natural spirit of contentment.
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by Shwarz: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Mwada:

source: http://sasuwa..nl/2015/07/how-to-overcome-your-post-youth.html

Your post is appreciated but how does the money making process work? Can you explain?
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by romzyxy(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by Kingstone32(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
If everybody becomes a blogger, who will now be the bloggee? smiley
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by anonimi: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Just wait for Baba One Chance to fulfil his promise after 100 days grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2491559_twimg20150606110308_jpeg4924ed8fc95c29bd13a67cca7f6c6f8e
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by yomi007k(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
OP encouraging more hungry bloggers to feed us with more lies and exaggerated stories on the Internet.. Best way to overcome post nysc financial challenges? How about getting a fukkin job or starting a more constructive business than blogging..

Leave dem mk dem dey dull.

Hw many problems blogging dey solve- shey na food, fuel, electricity?
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by Joecares: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
OP encouraging more hungry bloggers to feed us with more lies and exaggerated stories on the Internet.. Best way to overcome post nysc financial challenges? How about getting a fukkin job or starting a more constructive business than blogging..
I wonder ooo they say it like naso e dey work out. U go broke pass church rat. Hungary bloggers indeed.
U wan gimme cloth while ur still putting on rags. Nig isn't a good platform for all these we knw d truth let's say it...#ptcheew#
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by butanep(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Linda Ikeji get 700, 000,000 per annual...

The same lies you blogger spread everywhere in your blog...

Blogging is not the solution to any challenges. It's a choice. I must not go into blogging to be financially stable.

There are two many bloggers in the street today that are broke like church rat.

It is better you key into what you are good in doing...

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by aosuji: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Not bad...

Instead of Fiverr, there's an new freelance platform called SkillsDey which is about to launch that is similar, but Naija made. They are focusing on online as well as offline services within and around Naija. I recently posted service on there and I believe they will launch fully before the end of August 2015.

The site looks really good and I am happy to see something like coming out from Nigeria. If you would like to have the link, just let me know and I'll email it to you.
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by spill(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
"Copied that"
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 01, 2015
Mwada:

source: http://sasuwa..nl/2015/07/how-to-overcome-your-post-youth.html

If everybody sets up a blog who will now read the blogs. That is the thing about Nigerians. When we see people excelling in a certain field everybody troops in there till the field becomes over saturated and loses its appeal. My advice - find something you are good in and stick to it. Everybody cannot be a blogger.

3 Likes

Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by Mwada: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Shwarz:

Your post is appreciated but how does the money making process work? Can you explain?
u mnetize though adsense and diect advert and othe affiliate hubs.
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by bizay7(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hey guys,

I agree that blogging can be a great source of income after NYSC whether you are an employee or business owner.

I need someone to help me write posts for my blog and thereby develop blogging skills. I can teach you all the basics. You have to work with me to achieve this.

Check out my blog @ http://woculus.com

Hook me up via whatsapp on 08053928069. Let's discuss and see how to work together. The last lady that worked with me has moved on into full time freelance writing.

Looking forward to your message.
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by timjaba(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2015
aosuji:
Not bad...

Instead of Fiverr, there's an new freelance platform called SkillsDey which is about to launch that is similar, but Naija made. They are focusing on online as well as offline services within and around Naija. I recently posted service on there and I believe they will launch fully before the end of August 2015.

The site looks really good and I am happy to see something like coming out from Nigeria. If you would like to have the link, just let me know and I'll email it to you.

I have checked out the website and its amazing! Nice one Skillsdey.com Team
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by golddeejay(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
This blogging of a thing is so overrated. To me blogging should be a pastime. The key to not been broke after service is to hustle to safe frm ur allawi or iF u can raise a little loan frm those around u.

* brainstorm and look for smth not so capital intensive that u can sell

*or learn a skill during ur service year or free time if u don't have one already, so u have a service to sell to people arnd u.

* there are many small bis u research and start, for there are many oppurtunities under agriculture alone

* then u can do blogging in ur spare time. This way u won't be like desperate and hungry bloggers we see everyhwere on nairaland.
Re: How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges by castro316: 5:33am On Sep 05, 2015
NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE MONEY BEFORE BECOMING A CORPER

Hello peeps now is the time to plan ur way to wealth before u enter service.
A lot of corpers came with the promise of swiift sailing year but we're disappointed due to the little allowance many ended up hungry sick and angry with the whole nysc program. Come I will teach you ways of gaining a balance in ur finances. The key is starting early

Go to my profile and read my thread or post on
U NEED TO MAKE MONEY AS A CORPER And discover many ways of making money as a corper. One of my ways is.

Sales of CBTs
Do you know that there are 1.5 million students writing jamb every year?
Do you know that jamb students fail in jam not because they don't know the exam but because they cannot use computer systems and so must practise how to use the computer before the D-day.

This is where I am interested in and am currently doing now as a corper. Do you know I made 200k just by selling computer Based software to schools tutorial centres and other places. Now is the time to start the business cos JAMB 2016 registration has started. Come let us make wealth together.
Add me on whatsapp on 08032328730. Call me on 08092431893.
As a corper now I plan to make over a million naira using my khaki in going places I have never gone to. The secret is start early now that jamb exam is due to hold around march April. This applies to NYSC BATCH A PROSPECTIVE BATCH B and out going BATCH C CORP MEMBERS ALL ROUND NIGERIA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petition To Withdraw Youth Corpers From Violent Northern Nigerian States. / Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) / Kaduna B15 Thread..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.