Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. (5326 Views)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 / Graduate HSE Officers At Trivest Technologies / Several Job Vacancies At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by zeongeon: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Got this text message from Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company.

You are invited for a selection test for HSE Officers at IBEDC, 115 Capital Building, Ring Road,Ibadan. On sunday 26/7/15 by 10am. Come with your CV.

Who got the text msg too.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Olatunjiismail: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
I got the same msg, I applied tho buh jz wanna know how authentic it is.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by zeongeon: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Olatunjiismail:
I got the same msg, I applied tho buh jz wanna know how authentic it is.
The address is authentic checked online. Wonder why they picked sunday. Are u going from lagos.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by adeosa26: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
zeongeon:

Got this text message from Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company.

You are invited for a selection test for HSE Officers at IBEDC, 115 Capital Building, Ring Road,Ibadan. On sunday 26/7/15 by 10am. Come with your CV.

Who got the text msg too.
I just got d same message now with a phone number included, anyone with helpful info?
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by popemech(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Same here.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Olatunjiismail: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
zeongeon:
The address is authentic checked online. Wonder why they picked sunday. Are u going from lagos.
Yes, the address is so authentic, it is wre their headquarter is located, moving from Ogun State, 08071422066, chat me up on WhatsApp bro
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by ajisebioyo1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Since when did you people apply pls
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Guyz, what was d test like?

I guess u guyz applied couple of days ago, can you confirm this? Also, do u have any information regarding test/interview invites for others that applied for other positions? I applied for Inspection/Maintenance position.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

One luv!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by atama27(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
I applied for the post of inspection/maintenance officer..whatsup with the test
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by gracealabs(f): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2015
Use this Summer period to Super-Charge your Teaching Career by attending our two days workshop on Effective Teaching for Teachers approved by NAPPS organized by Eleos School of Business and Information Technology which is coming up in August 7 and 8(next week Friday &Saturday) 10a.m prompt at 29 Adebajo Street Kongi New Bodija Ibadan. Fees is #2500 for 2days[training materials, refreshment and certificate].only 30 space available send your name to 08036449669 for seat reservation.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by gracealabs(f): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
ESBITS SKILL ACQUISION PROGRAM
Perhaps you are wondering how you too can be part of this industrious world of Makeup and Bead Making .Eleos School of Business and Information offers you FIVE DAYS golden opportunity to learn Bridal Make-up, Gele Styling and Beads Making
Benefits
• Theory and Practical Class
• Certificate of Completion
• Cheapest Training Fee
Venue: 29, Adebayo Street Kongi New Bodija ,Ibadan
Date: August 24-28(Monday –Friday)
Fee : #5000
Only 30 space available, text or whatsapp your name to 08036449669 for seat reservation
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Erums(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
please have u guys written the inspection and maintenance test.......have the called any one ...please need response
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by gracealabs(f): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
ADMISSION! ADMISSION! ADMISSION!
Do you want to speak fluently in FRENCH?
ESBIT offers you the opportunity to learn French in six (6) weeks intensive class. This training is in three levels
• BASIC/BEGINNER LEVEL
• INTERMIDIARY LEVEL
• ADVANCE LEVEL
Certificate will be given to the students at the end of the training both from ESBIT AND French Institute
Registration is on going now at Eleos School of Business and Information Technology, 29 Adebajo Street, Kongi New Bodija, Ibadan. You will have access to free internet usage with your laptop or phone
For more enquiry
WHATSAPP ON +2348182178713, 08173355583, 08027189304,
www.eleosgoldenheritage.com
www.esbitschool.com
info@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by atama27(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
gracealabs:
ADMISSION! ADMISSION! ADMISSION!
Do you want to speak fluently in FRENCH?
ESBIT offers you the opportunity to learn French in six (6) weeks intensive class. This training is in three levels
• BASIC/BEGINNER LEVEL
• INTERMIDIARY LEVEL
• ADVANCE LEVEL
Certificate will be given to the students at the end of the training both from ESBIT AND French Institute
Registration is on going now at Eleos School of Business and Information Technology, 29 Adebajo Street, Kongi New Bodija, Ibadan. You will have access to free internet usage with your laptop or phone
For more enquiry
WHATSAPP ON +2348182178713, 08173355583, 08027189304,
www.eleosgoldenheritage.com
www.esbitschool.com
info@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Ibadan pple sha..this thread is for IBEDC, why the diversion

Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by deprince77: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
bigbroda:
Guyz, what was d test like?

I guess u guyz applied couple of days ago, can you confirm this? Also, do u have any information regarding test/interview invites for others that applied for other positions? I applied for Inspection/Maintenance position.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

One luv!

I dont know if any other person received, but I received text for an interview for inspection investigation and maintenance officer to be conducted on the 4th August. Somewhat confused cos I wrote text for HSE on the 26th july, but got invite for the other for an interview. Who else got messge here??
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Uokhaboy: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
deprince77:

I dont know if any other person received, but I received text for an interview for inspection investigation and maintenance officer to be conducted on the 4th August. Somewhat confused cos I wrote text for HSE on the 26th july, but got invite for the other for an interview. Who else got messge here??
@ de prince77 which of the two positions did u apply for? HSE or Investigation, Inspection Officer? That should help u in knowing if there is an error.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by deprince77: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2015
Uokhaboy:

@ de prince77 which of the two positions did u apply for? HSE or Investigation, Inspection Officer? That should help u in knowing if there is an error.

I Applied and wrote test for HSE.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2015
deprince77:

If u applied for HSE and was invited for HSE test and now seeing invite for Inspection interview then it should be a mix up. It's either d interview is for HSE after passing d test or inspection applicants were to b invited for an interview and ur number was mistakenly copied. In anyway, try to reach out to the HR dept through the phone if possible for clarification. If u can't or u do but not comfortable with d response, I advise you go there on d fixed date prepared for an interview especially if u ain't living too far from the venue.

Meanwhile, did any other person recieve any invite for test or interview for d position of Inspection and Maintenance officer? If u did, please indicate and state d content of the invite.

Finally, can u tell us d format of d HSE test written?

Enjoy!
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by deprince77: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2015
bigbroda:

If u applied for HSE and was invited for HSE test and now seeing invite for Inspection interview then it should be a mix up. It's either d interview is for HSE after passing d test or inspection applicants were to b invited for the interview and ur number was mistakenly copied. Im anyway, try to reach out to the HR dept through the phone of possible for clarification. If u can't or u do but not comfortable with d response, I advise you go the on d fixed date prepared for an interview especially if u ain't living too far from the venue.

Meanwhile, did any other person recieve any invite for test or interview for d position of Inspection and Maintenance officer?bif I did, please indicate and state d content of the invite.

Enjoy!

Thanx. HSE test was more of HSE questions in obj and some simple num, psycho reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
bigbroda:

If u applied for HSE and was invited for HSE test and now seeing invite for Inspection interview then it should be a mix up. It's either d interview is for HSE after passing d test or inspection applicants were to b invited for an interview and ur number was mistakenly copied. In anyway, try to reach out to the HR dept through the phone if possible for clarification. If u can't or u do but not comfortable with d response, I advise you go there on d fixed date prepared for an interview especially if u ain't living too far from the venue.

Meanwhile, did any other person recieve any invite for test or interview for d position of Inspection and Maintenance officer? If u did, please indicate and state d content of the invite.

Enjoy!

Hi!

So what's your plan concerning the invite? Were u able to get across to the HR dept. for clarifications or will u going for the interview?

All da best bro!
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by hamzeiy: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
helooo guys...i got this ... YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR A JOB INTERVIEW WITH BRIMSTONE GOLDEN CONCEPT. VENUE:BRIMSTONE OFFICE, SUITE 36 (3RD FLOOR) 70C NIKKY AFRICANA PLAZA, OPPOSITE UBA, FIRST BANK BUS-STOP, ALLEN AVENUE, IKEJA LAGOS DATE:THURSDAY, TH AUG 2015. TIME:11AM. H.R 080552404.... i need help to comfirm...it seems like a scam
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by deprince77: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2015
bigbroda:

Hi!

So what's your plan concerning the invite? Were u able to get across to the HR dept. for clarifications or will u going for the interview?

All da best bro!

I attended the interview, it was for HSE.

thanx

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Wandeayo(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2015
deprince77:

thanx

a friend of mine also recieved an invitation for inspection and maintenance officer instead of HSE officer, but the date on his invitation message is on the 6th which is thursday, though he called the hr and the lady said he should prepare for HSE officer's interview and that he should come on the stated date which is on the 6th.
how was your interview?, what aspect of HSE do they asked You?
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
deprince77:

thanx

I thought as much. All da best bro!
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Seems these guyz are conducting tests and interviews based on positions o. Just after dis HSE test and interview, a friend got a test invite yesterday for the power audit position coming up dis Saturday.

Abeg make dis guyz invite Inspection and Maintenance too o abi dem don invite dem wey me no know ni? Anyone invited for the position(Inspection and Maintenance) lately?

One luv!
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Uokhaboy: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
bigbroda:
Seems these guyz are conducting tests and interviews based on positions o. Just after dis HSE test and interview, a friend got a test invite yesterday for the power audit position coming up dis Saturday.

Abeg make dis guyz invite Inspection and Maintenance too o abi dem don invite dem wey me no know ni? Anyone invited for the position(Inspection and Maintenance) lately?

One luv!

@bigbroda i agree with u , i do think they are taking it position by position.
You are not alone in the waiting.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by leksgcfr(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Any news concerning aptitude for other categories, particularly legal?
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Uokhaboy: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
leksgcfr:
leksgcfr:
leksgcfr:

Helloooo house any news about test / interview invite for other positions.
@ Bigbroda; Erum; atama27 and @ lekrgcfr wetin be d latest with ibedc.
Please let us know if investigation, inspection and maintenance officers have been invited.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Uokhaboy:

Helloooo house any news about test / interview invite for other positions.
@ Bigbroda; Erum; atama27 and @ lekrgcfr wetin be d latest with ibedc.
Please let us know if investigation, inspection ad maintenance officers have been invited.

Haven't heard anything o! Let's keep hoping mhen! Fingers crossed!
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Uokhaboy: 6:32am On Aug 22, 2015
bigbroda:
Haven't heard anything o! Let's keep hoping mhen! Fingers crossed!
Alright , fingers crossed! Hope alive . Thanks bigbroda.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Tyenergie: 6:53am On Aug 22, 2015
bigbroda:

One luv!

pls has your frnd that wrote test for power auditor been called for the interview. Jst want to knw if they've called after the test. I also wrote the test on the same day. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company HSE Officers Selection Test. by Tyenergie: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2015
Hello house, pls do you know anyone that write test for the position of technical auditor and has been invited for the interview. Am curios. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies At UCH, IBADAN. / Do You Have A Job For My Mum? / The Call That Changed My Life......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.