Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) (67404 Views)

World Most Hilarious Names / HILARIOUS! See The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (photos) / 18+ Photo: A Cake Designed In The Shape Of A Baby Being Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
well, i do not have any good reason why i should dispute your claims, the few Ghanians i have actually encountered are sweet, so let me not argue further smiley
hahahahaha, now tell me dis: why arent nigerian ladies open to marrying non nigerians?
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2015
Coffin ko! Finnko ni!
Abeg carpenter comot that type put original make Ghana start to dey manufacture cars locally
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by gomezmagicfinga: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2015
How abt the coffin of a dentist grin
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha, now tell me dis: why arent nigerian ladies open to marrying non nigerians?
Marrying non Nigerians is even too much, we are still trying to convince our fathers and mothers to allow us marry from any other tribe here in Nigeria, u are talking about non Nigerians. lol

the thing is, they dont want their children to marry into a strange culture. but i think westernization is changing all that now, its not as bad as it used to be.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by gbens2000(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2015
adedayourt:

wetin be nepa abeg undecided
na u know paas na,ans urself .no be u talk am fes fes.u fit google am sha.
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Marrying non Nigerians is even too much, we are still trying to get convince our fathers and mothers to allow us marry from any other tribe here in Nigeria, u are talking about non Nigerians. lol

the thing is, they dont want their children to marry into a strange culture. but i think westernization is changing all that now, its not as bad as it used to be.
hmmm, its hard oo
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by iukpe: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2015
mytime24:
wat of coffin for nepa man

BLACK LIGHT BULB! grin
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by benuejosh: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tantidora:

U should have ask questions..
And knw wh@ is e motive behind e cuttin of e cake.
Stp genelisin wh@ u dnt knw.
take your time and go over my responses I have addressed that issue. Stay good
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by iamclime(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
AFRICA THE GREAT!

Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by PetroDolla3: 3:16am On Jul 25, 2015
Fuckeduppedness. Ghanaians hate mumugerians? Oh dear! Oh dear! Thinking and typing with your aNuS,huh?

Why would Ghanaians hate or envy a shambolically filthy and disgusting sh1thole? Suffering and Smiling country? Hahaha omo naija generator republic!

Nigerians are a fvcking dumb bunch of retards who suffer from deep-rooted inferiority complex? Who doesn’t know nigeria is a zoo?

People are kidnapped in your sh1thole for gala and a bottle of coke! cool

[s]
benuejosh:
it's normal Ghanaians niggas always hate Nigerians it a normal fact. You know why? We are always ahead of you boys. Slow poke go get a job and educate you populace
[/s]
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by PetroDolla3: 3:19am On Jul 25, 2015
The rant of a fool! Who dash fool sense?

Nigeria is the armpit of the world. The place is outright smelly and dirty. The largest country of apes. Primitive azzwipes. Filled with hookers, scam artites and robbers

[s]
benuejosh:
slow poke. You got pained in the ass? The truth pains as such.
[/s]
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by PetroDolla3: 3:21am On Jul 25, 2015
The rant of a fool! Who dash fool sense?

Nigeria is the armpit of the world. The place is outright smelly and dirty. The largest country of apes. Primitive azzwipes. Filled with hookers, scam artites and robbers

[s]
benuejosh:
slow poke. You got pained in the ass? The truth pains as such.
[/s]
Re: Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) by jcross19: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
benuejosh:
Ghanaians CELEBRATE burial as if it was a wedding or birthday celebration I don't knw why. some go as far making burial cakes and cutting cakes as if na wedding. so I don't doubt their ability of making such coffins. Well if you think that's a lie ask some one who has stayed much in ghana he or she MAY tell you similar story. Especially all those people from central region in Ghana
how far, nwan izogu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Most Attractive Armed Forces In The World / New Year Greeting And Information About Anomalies / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.