Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta (66317 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by yomi007k(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Delta State Nigeria.

Sad new coming from there too often.
may soon be given an award. grin
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Enjoyment before leaving this world.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Truckpusher(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na afternoon runs naim sure pass. grin
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by ekefre4(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
ELTON123:
.# Adonbelivit
as if he was watching undecided
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by CR77(f): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
lol laugh want kill me here cheesy cheesy cheesy

You made my day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy RIP 2 d dead
Mancity26:
Make una chop b4 going for maraton race...una no gree, after two minutes u go fall like cashew, after u soak garri nd smoke Ijaw weed tinking dat it will hold ur belle, u forget say all dis girls don learn Calaba nd Tiv style? Wait all dis news just dey come frm DELSU... Is like dat skul is under a satan kingdom, do I need 2 tell d guy rest in Peace? You go hold codom dey go heaven and when angel ask u wetin u hold 4 hand, u go say na modern baloon #funnynation comedian
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by hensben(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
The way girls of nowadays dey whine waist for bed ehn if guyman nor chop well ehn you fit pass out. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Phiniz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
ARE U A SINGER, ACTOR OR MODEL,INTERESTED IN GETTING SIGNED TO A LABEL CALL 07035205088, 08185075799
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by femi4: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
chymystique:
This just reminded me an ashmatic gf and her bf back in school... am glad she was alive for them to tell the tale.. that's why When one is having sex with an ashmatic patient, you ve to be cautious else OYO for you if something goes wrong while in the act! RIP Mr.
So, we go dey ask for health status before we do the thing ni?
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Aurobindo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
God have Mercy on us!!!
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by jamace(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hia! shocked
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by wristbangle: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Smh. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by millionboi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lol....Enemies go laugh u
EVILFOREST:
That's why Whenever I invite LADIES to my apartment, I try to be very observant and careful as well as being PRAYERFUL..

BECAUSE IF any mayhem befalls her, That's ONE CHANCE oooo

EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lurking around ooo..

But how are they sure it is SEX...?
what if He had invited his FEMALE COUSIN/SISTER and died as well... What would people say.?

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by chymystique(f): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

This will be one of the Qs to be asked when asking for HIV status lipsrsealed

yesoo!. lol.. the best way to know someone's HIV stats is for the person to go for test.. Everyone claims to be HIV negative these days... this asthma own na serious issue cause people tend to hide it from their partners.. I really dunno why... when it comes to having someone as a sexual partner, finding out if the person is asthmatic or epileptic is quite important so as to know how to handle their sexual life... cool
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by fabuloz1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Faster! Faster!! Faster!!! And he was enjoying it grin grin

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by pickabeau1: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
chymystique:

yesoo!. lol.. the best way to know someone's HIV stats is for the person to go for test.. Everyone claims to be HIV negative these days... this asthma own na serious issue cause people tend to hide it from their partners.. I really dunno why... when it comes to having someone as a sexual partner, finding out if the person is asthmatic or [size=22pt]epileptic[/size] is quite important so as to know how to handle their sexual life... cool

At bolded, that one is scary

No one will disclose this... potential deady body everywhere embarassed
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by chymystique(f): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
femi4:
So, we go dey ask for health status before we do the thing ni?

lol, its better you ask than ve someone bring untold agony for you due to 10mins pleasure. You can ask the person jokingly btw.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Swagk101(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
FannySwindler:
R.I.P. Guess he was exhausted.
It can happen to anyone. If you know you cannot go more than one round...don't stress yourself trying to impress a lady.
And for those of us that like marathon, daily dose, 4- 5 times a day. Or those that Swindle Fanny like me. Make sure you feed well, exercise and go for health check.

If it's not standing...don't force it ...stay away from performance enhancer. It has to be natural stamina and skillful maneuvers.
It's not for learners.... not inborn but acquired skills over time.

Just like not everyone will make money...so it is with Fanny Swindling.. Not everyone will be a Pro.
Well said!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Swagt101(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
hensben:
The way girls of nowadays dey whine waist for bed ehn if guyman nor chop well ehn you fit pass out. embarassed
True that! Girls of today sabi kpansh ehn, devil sef go dey wonder cheesy
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by tellwisdom: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Can it still be termed; after a brief illness?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Trustworthiness: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmmm, hope he gave his life to Christ before he departed, else how will he explain to the keeper of the book of life and death that he was •••••• and as he was •••••• he died. shocked

RIP

Front Page cry

You are a funny individual. Someone is committing an act of fornication which is against the commandments of God as advised by Jesus christ in the book of Matthew 19 vs 18 to someone that is enquiring on how to enter the kingdom of God or heaven. And you are asking if he has given his life to Christ before he died.

I am not judging him but just trying to look at the situation in line with the teachings of christ.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
If its true that this young man Passed out from Sex!!! That's a bad one! What on earth would he tell His Creator!!!
A bad one indeed! Soooo unfortunate
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by chymystique(f): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

At bolded, that one is scary

No one will disclose this... potential deady body everywhere embarassed

cheesycheesycheesy That why its better you padlock your john thomas so you wont be told stories that touch and ve your thomas, tongue or body part handed over to you to behold due to it being bitten off gringrin
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Gwekzy: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rip to the dead... but how did d third person know they were having sexual int?
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by jkendy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s] Nigeria Police Force will NEVER take this case lightly with the lady oo, despite the fact that she did what the law says by reporting herself in the station. By the way, the guy knew of his asmatic condition yet he went to do all night job without adequate preparation to safeguard his health. As him die now, na d girl go dey faz d musik onli her now oooo [/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by bigiyaro(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
wat a sweet way to die, i rather die on punnany dan die of accident or sickness, bomb! God for bid.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by tete7000(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oun to moje lo pa a - Na wetin he enjoys chopping, na hin kill am. May he rest in peace.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Smh.......lipsrsealed
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by tuzle(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sweetest way to die.
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by 9jatatafo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
RIP bro!!!
It is a pity another went to the great beyond courtesy of kpekus. So he was asthmatic and forgot his feeding bottle (inhailer) when he knows it is the soother of the condition. Sorry baby girl for this bad news. May you come out of this but it will be a stain on you as news will go round that a guy died while bleeping you. Expensive and mighty kitty cat.
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by worth(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
when you are trying to have your freedom by disobeying the law of your 'creator' whatever the consequence you bear it . "Thou shall fornicate". This is because d result maybe contracting STI, losing ones glory and worst of it death which has no remedy. So the true freedom is in Jesus Christ. "who the son set free is free indeed. r. I. p to de deceased. Be wise !

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
A
Re: Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta by Orikinla(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
[size=28pt]Don't ever start what is too much for your heart.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.