Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (88592 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
yet another silly and misogynistic thread graces the front page.

Do we not have female supermods or is Nairaland so desperate for views?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
chomytex:
Before I opened this thread I already knew whose handiwork it will be!
The funny tin is that in real life,this op's love life is in chaos!
So you already knew the OP even before opening the thread cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Rexeffiom(m): 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
oluwadanie1:
True.

But wait, does tosyne2much has an obsession with fayose?
He's my state governor cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by loomer: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
She rapes you
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
yet another silly and misogynistic thread graces the front page.

Do we not have female supermods or is Nairaland so desperate for views?
The thing sef tire me ooooo

How do we get this thread out of the FP ?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Mcaise: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
[quote autholr=tosyne2much post=36197788][i] [/quote]

This post smells like horse shit.

You wia denied sex..get over it and try 2 get laid.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
tosyne2much:

undecided

How did it get there in the first place? Low IQ posts that can be written under 15 mins shouldnt grace the front page. But that is just my opinion.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by chomytex(f): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yea! Immediately I saw “ten” and “girls”..I concluded that it must be u.
N I was absolutely right!
tosyne2much:
So you already knew the OP even before opening the thread cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by oluwadanie1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
He's my state governor cheesy

abajo...
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by XuteSleeks(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
I don't do those angry

I simply refuse to cook for you cheesy

What happened to Freddies and Iya akara? grin
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nelson1235: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chai I no fit miss dat kind of opportunity. Bt d koko be say dem too d form even @ dia time of need.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
chomytex:
Yea! Immediately I saw “ten” and “girls”..I concluded that it must be u.
N I was absolutely right!
You were actually right cheesy

That's my brand you know tongue
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
tosyne2much:

AllNaijaBlogger:

undecided
How did it get there in the first place? Low IQ posts that can be written under 15 mins shouldnt grace the front page. But that is just my opinion.

Front page posts should involve some thought and research towards the subject matter.

For instance, the points made on this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/2254980/5-issues-only-nigerian-gamers) were both gathered from experience and they apply to at least 90% of nigerian gamers.

How many points on this thread apply to even 20% of women you have met?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by cmpunk: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
the number of people viewing is amazing!! 1000+
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Its true,vickyrotex has them all
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by BraniacX(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
I don't do those angry
Have you ever not been bleeped? shocked
Some strong willed guy that is cool
And I take it that you're a good cook
Good for your CV though grin
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by DTOBS(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
I don't do those angry

Because u never for once know how to cook
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by gamaliel121(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Orijin101:
They will breakup with you and lie to their friends that the cause of the breakup was because they refused to open their warehouse for you to enter angry

Haba! Some girls are LIons!!!!! angry

Ur right bro..
Bit-cheese are just bad!!
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
cmpunk:
the number of people viewing is amazing!! 1000+

And we wonder why the IQ of the average Nigerian is low. Exposing 1000's of people to this low IQ post does not help.....
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by RealEstate36: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by BraniacX(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
lemme guess, pounded yam and vegetable soup spiced with stock fish, fresh fish, kpomo, goatmeat and a glass of cold paami to wash it down. cheesy

WHAT!!! shocked

Consider yourself employed
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by dboss444: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
The truth is whn u deny a woman sex, many stuff begins to run in thr mind, is he seeing som1 else, am I nt sexy enough, what's he feeling like, he just slept with som1 else so he is weak. A girl even told me she checks her guy's sperm if it is watery or thick to knw if he is cheating. Girls ways r nt our ways.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by kelvyn7: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
I don't do those angry
nah wah 4 u ooo :R
I no know where kitchen dey abi? abi I get lame hands ni grin
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
oluwadanie1:

abajo...
Don't mind me jawe

You know you have to make your readers smile
cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by chomytex(f): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yea kontinu
More mb to ur phone.
Gudnyt.
tosyne2much:
You were actually right cheesy

That's my brand you know tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by oluwadanie1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Don't mind me jawe

You know you have to make your readers smile
cheesy
definitely, and we're really enjoying it...
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by BraniacX(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
chomytex:
Before I opened this thread I already knew whose handiwork it will be!
The funny tin is that in real life,this op's love life is in chaos!

So you know the OP? Abeg wetin be your number
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by wristbangle: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
MhizDeedy:

cheesy u berra tel me ooh before that waistbead sorry wristbangle will do oversabi cheesy

Babe, I dey suspect u ooh!
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
funmijoyb:
U r right ladies act this way to less confident guys.

lalasticlala self dey view hin go say dis tosyne2much self dey talk true o grin

Wrong!!Very wrong!!a guy's refusal to have sex with a lady doesn't make him an inch less confident. It's simply his decision
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
wristbangle:

Babe, I dey suspect u ooh!

Lol y?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Twaci(f): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
BraniacX:

WHAT!!! shocked

Consider yourself employed
Get in line cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.