Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (79783 Views)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by DavidEsq(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
This is terrible. The woman's hubby should get a lawyer who would petition the I.G of Police and sue the day lights out of the Police force. These bloody olokpas tried to ruffle my client today at Abaji police station. When I open scripture for their head, d knw say khaki no be leather.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Lebee4(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jorussia:
.please let's us not conclude with this incident that all our police officers are bad.I trust the IGP the officers in this crime will not go unpunished.
If you are a Police man, sorry to let you know that all Police are the same.

I weep for the said woman and will not be happy with the husband and Family if they do not press charges.

I

I hate police
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by harry509: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
dre11:

•Victim delivers premature baby

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/policemen-brutalise-eight-month-pregnant-woman/

Picture of the pregnant woman (Chika) on the sick bed

I tink is high time we gve most of dis nigeria police force a meaning. Wich is 'GOAT' most of dem has goat brain. I feel so sorry 4 d inocent pregnant woman. I pray 2 GOD nobody does dis kind of wicked art 2 my wife. On d oda hand wat do u xpct 4rm a country been govern by unscropolus element....
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by harry509: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
dre11:

•Victim delivers premature baby

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/policemen-brutalise-eight-month-pregnant-woman/

Picture of the pregnant woman (Chika) on the sick bed

I tink is high time we gve most of dis nigeria police force a meaning. Wich is 'GOAT' most of dem has goat brain. I feel so sorry 4 d inocent pregnant woman. I pray 2 GOD nobody do dis kind of wicked art 2 my wife. On d oda hand wat do u xpct 4rm a country been govern by unscropolus elements....
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Caveatemptor(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Animals in uniform.
Whatever offence this woman committed,no human being should be subjected to this kind of brutality and abuse of her basic human riights.
Hope these cops get their deserved punishment here or in the hereafter.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Jorussia(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lebee4:

If you are a Police man, sorry to let you know that all Police are the same.

I weep for the said woman and will not be happy with the husband and Family if they do not press charges.

I

I hate police
since you hate police, love arm robbers and assassins at your own peril.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Islie: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
vugaman:
no wonder dis country is like dis,the kind of fools and imbeciles without thinking faculty in dis country is alarming.for whatever offence they alleged she might have committed,why did she not follow them to the station then contact her husband,a lawer or even human right activist,instead she resisted so you expect the policemen to salute her and allow her to go.it is only stealing that nigerians know as offence,any other offence do not warrant arrest.if every body in this country begins to resist arrest because of one reason or the other then let me see how offenders both civil and criminals will be arrested and prosecuted.go to civilised nations and see how reasonable people obey police order.if the policemen are wrong in arresting her then she is right buy slapping and biting them.if she is somebody's wife,they are not somebody husband.

You obey police order when they show courtesy....

Not with a police that stops you abruptly, carry guns on you and start shouting on you.

And is it a crime for the woman to ask what is her offence before she was called a prostitute and drag out of the car.

If you expect the woman to just follow them like that to the station..... Then she must be a phool, who says they aren't ritual killers who used the police tag to carry their act since their customer might be asking for someone who is pregnant.

Man this is Niger where you expect the unexpected
Where the police force can be who you never think they are

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by megabyte2(f): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
I hate Nigeria police with passion, foolish people.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mentally retarded policemen. Tio bad
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by liyahwillie(f): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Dat policeman"s destiny will be brutalised
Dats if only the law is well interpreted
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by SailorXY: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
na this kind level I dey like
do this to anyone I know or knows anyone I know... & the policemen I meet in that station on the day of visitation will know that some people are just as heartless as King Herod himself cool cool cool
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Ifexladon: 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Buhari try n do sometin in our arm forces oooo
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sounds like the Nigerian police I know, most times more uncivilised than the criminals they're supposed to protect the citizens from.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by mindtricks: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Most Nigerian policemen and women are evil in themselves!

Whenever you have contact with them, thread with caution!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by lezz(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Dat policeman"s destiny will be brutalised
AMEN.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by lovinam: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Are you ok? Loose nuts!! Mchew
jaybee104:
I swear I no read this post"! just happy to be back here in style (fp thinz)
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by CHARLOE(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Horrible! Personally, i HATE d police with a passion! D only reason dey wanted to arrest d woman was to extort money from her.
For those of u running ur mouth like tap here, i pray u fall into d hands of d men in black 1 day. I pray dey pick u up on d road & arrest u for no reason (like dey do to alot of unlucky nigerians). I've had d good, bad & ugly experiences with men of d NPF, but more of d bad n d ugly.
D 1 dat happened recently was a few months ago, by Ojuelegba bridge. Was on my way to 1st registrar when dey called me to a corner and demanded to check my laptop bag containing some docs (tank god i didn't go with my laptop). i no shake, with confidence i gave dem. d officer (most were in mufti save for 2 who wore black police t-shirt), searched n searched, turned my bag inside out , upside down, poured everytin on d floor, even d snack i bought on d way, he was squeezing dem as if there were sometin hidden inside. He called another officer to check my fones while he ransacked my wallet. i was so pissed i asked 'officer hope no problem? are u looking 4 sometin? dey just ignored me, d oda officer was carefully scrolling thru d names on my fone, i asked him 'officer what exactly are u looking 4 in my fone? (cos i've learnt not to show fear to dem, it emboldens dem to harrass u d more) He simply said 'when i see am u go know'
Suddenly, d 1st 1 checking my bag & wallet exclaimed excitedly 'what is dis?' holding a satchet of drugs (manix) dat has been in my bag for over 2 yrs, (a doctor prescribed it for me den & i stopped using it over 2 yrs ago). He said dis is hard drugs! i was shocked, hard drugs? do u know what hard drug is? how can u call dat hard drug? 'oh u want to teach me my work? intead of u to beg me let me help u, he went on & on. i was like 'beg for what, what is my offence?' we started arguing back n forth, then anoda 1 ( his senior i guess) came and was saying rubbish 'eh, actually, dis drug is a banned substance, u can't move around with it without doctors prescription' i told him i have d doctors prescrptn n it's at home. dat 1 just got angry and said 'i bin want help u but u dey prove too know, oya enter d bus!' 'for what' i said 'what is my offence?'
2 of dem now came threatening to manhandle me if i don't enter d bus, 1 even threaten to shoot me n nothing will happen. I knew i had to use my head b4 dey disgrace me, so i said i want to call my lawyer, they said 'eh u will call him when u get to d station'. so i entered d bus, prentending to make a call to my supposed lawyer, (and dat was what actually saved d day 4 me). As we were going, i noticed 3 guys @ d back seat crying, dat they don't have money, d police now reduced their money to 5k each, 1 burst out crying, sobbimg dat he just came to lagos and dont have any money or relations. They told him he shld use atm, he said he doesn't have amidst tears n pleading (later found out thier offence was dat dey didn't have id card). They finally packed @ yaba n called me out, dey said dey wanted to help me but i was claiming i am an engr and wanted to call my lawyer, they now said i shld bring 5k, i said i dont have (had just 1k on me), they offered to drive me to an ATM nearby, i told dem i had nothing in my account. dey now said, 'shey u say u b engr and u no get money', i now brought out d 1k, told dem dat was all i had on me and can only spare N500, as i need d rest for t-fare, dey collected it n gave me change, dat was how i free myself after about 2 hrs of delay.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
THIS POLICE COMMAND SHOULD STOP LYING TO THEIR DEMONIC SELVES

IF TRULY THEY HAVE APPREHENDED THESE ANIMALS THEY SHOULD BE BROUGHT BEFORE THE WOMAN IN QUESTION FOR PURPOSES OF IDENTIFICATION COS AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THE POLICE HAVE ARRESTED NOBODY

JUST IMAGINE THESE DEMENTED ANIMALS STOP PEOPLE ANIHOW WITH NO COURTESY; POINTING GUNS & GIVING ORDERS AT A PREGNANT WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER

AM TIRED OF HEARING THESE KINDA STORIES; LEFT FOR ME THAT PARTICULAR POLICE STATTION SHOULD BE BURNT TO THE GROUND WITH ALL THE POLICE PRESENT

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
vugaman:
no wonder dis country is like dis,the kind of fools and imbeciles without thinking faculty in dis country is alarming.for whatever offence they alleged she might have committed,why did she not follow them to the station then contact her husband,a lawer or even human right activist,instead she resisted so you expect the policemen to salute her and allow her to go.it is only stealing that nigerians know as offence,any other offence do not warrant arrest.if every body in this country begins to resist arrest because of one reason or the other then let me see how offenders both civil and criminals will be arrested and prosecuted.go to civilised nations and see how reasonable people obey police order.if the policemen are wrong in arresting her then she is right buy slapping and biting them.if she is somebody's wife,they are not somebody husband.

WHOEVER YOU ARE VUGAMAN..........MARK MI WORDS TODAY 23RD JULY 2015 BY 2356HRS I DECREE THAT ALL YOUR CHILDREN(& I MEAN EVERY SINGLE CHILD BORN OF YOUR WIFE) WILL BE BORN IN THIS VERY MANNER WITH YOUR WIFE SUFFERING THE SAME ORDEAL WHENEVER SHE IS PREGNANT....

I KNOW THAT ITS ONLY WHEN YOU FEEL THIS PAIN PERSONALLY THAT YOUR DINOSOUR BRAIN WILL BE CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING THE WEIGHT OF YOUR STINKING WORDS

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by eleko1: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2015
VIckyrotex,Dosht,IYANgbali sad shocked
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2015
The Nigerian police are the worse set of humans in this world,please if any of your relative is in the police force,please tell them to change to a more noble profession,so that the swear of the innocent victims they have dramatised and killed wouldnt run in your family,if you've never had first hand experience with the police before then thank your stars,this bastards know the criminals terrorizing the country yet they pick on innocent citizens,i honestly dont know how we could totally reform the police force mehn,except executing them all and recruit graduates with good character.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by FOLLOWJESUS: 12:32am On Jul 24, 2015
I have perfect hate for the nigeria police,If Nigerian police and snake run into your house at the same time I will advice you to kill the police man first before the snake,It is better to trust an armed ruber than to trust a nigerian police ,what on eath will a married and pregnant woman do to nigeria police that will warant this kind of shamefful treatment on somebodys wife, yet they say police is our friend,NONSENSE
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by smd837(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Dat1 is nt a doubt it shall hapen to their daughters in 7folds (nemesis must surely catch up wt them)
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by tonychristopher: 12:44am On Jul 24, 2015
ZACHIE:

Wait.
The most devious money lecherous stock in the force are of the Igbo stock.
I know that station .
The DPO is a Yoruba man newly posted.
The rest are from Igbo land, Old Bendel and Kogi Ampka people.
Quote me any day on this.

can you hear how idiotic you sound ...is the action of police right ? instead of tacking issues you attack origin

did you pass through university at all? did you encounter the course called logic ...fallacy of ad hominem
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 24, 2015
This is why we don't roll with policemen. I'd rather call area boys when I'm in distress.

Imagine bunch of illiterates they recruit as policemen.
That's how one stopped me last night while driving come dey ask for car papers, I just dey look am cos I no get and its none of his business, they don't keep records. They are just waste.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by emmydollars4life(m): 3:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Jorussia:
.please let's us not conclude with this incident that all our police officers are bad.I trust the IGP the officers in this crime will not go unpunished.
She was taken to police station and from the story do any police officer behave differently. Were is the law of the country? Can this happen to the rich people in this country without the full weight of Law. Nothing will happen is a police investigating police same shameless fools
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by rafaelloteli: 3:01am On Jul 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is something evil inside me that comes out to the core, when I hear about women getting raped, beaten up, assaulted or in anyway disrespected.

I have problems killing goats, chickens and rams. But, I have repeatedly said I will have no problem killing a Nigerian Police man any day, then leave the body on the road before I go for church service.

What stops these guys from doing this same thing to my mother? Or yours? or your wife or sister?and again that is why I never pity them when I hear they get killed by armed robbers.

What was this woman's offense? to un-dress a married woman in public, in the African context is the biggest insult you can visit on her family and personal dignity.

I am very upset reading this.

Thank you my brother, may God bless you......cos u just spoke my mind.....i hate Nigerian police like s**t
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is something evil inside me that comes out to the core, when I hear about women getting raped, beaten up, assaulted or in anyway disrespected.

I have problems killing goats, chickens and rams. But, I have repeatedly said I will have no problem killing a Nigerian Police man any day, then leave the body on the road before I go for church service.

What stops these guys from doing this same thing to my mother? Or yours? or your wife or sister?and again that is why I never pity them when I hear they get killed by armed robbers.

What was this woman's offense? to un-dress a married woman in public, in the African context is the biggest insult you can visit on her family and personal dignity.

while your sentiments are understand able, dude, to take a life or wish another death will only weave the same threads of fate or attract such to you. so just speak up whenever u get the chance to stop this or start a blogg for change, or do something positive about it instead of harboring such dark thoughts, because if your words influence another to act out such evil against a police man or woman then its tied to you spiritually .. Thus anger you feel is love turned upside down, seems you are a very passionate person? thats good keep it up bro its the fuel to your fire for success.. just control it and dont let it control you, please delete your harsh comment and instead encourage positive change
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by ZACHIE: 4:53am On Jul 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

can you hear how idiotic you sound ...is the action of police right ? instead of tacking issues you attack origin

did you pass through university at all? did you encounter the course called logic ...fallacy of ad hominem

Weak mind
must we all go through a University to be either wise or foolish?
I've never heard anything stupider than this since GEJ said stealing is not corruption
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Adebowale89(m): 4:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Thats what incompetency turn men into, when u recruit base on slot in force, competency will be deny. Instead of them to concentrate on scrutinizing criminals on the road, they are there doing unnecessary things. May God heal NPF
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by lakamua: 5:10am On Jul 24, 2015
sentiment will take you No where. what did the woman do. i hear people say no matter what she did , she shoUld be handled wih care. what if she just beheaded somebody, wouLd you handle a wicked person with care, SENTIMENTAL APPROACH TO ISSUES IS WEAKNESS
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by lakamua: 5:16am On Jul 24, 2015
HungerBAD:

I know your type. you seek public approval only. with the holy comments all of you make here, i wonder who then commit the attrocities in the land. you only seek to look holy in peoples eyes but may commit some of these things you listed. its pure psychology you exhibit. only gullible people listen to words. luckily for you most women and a good number of men will believe you are good but i think you are rushing to cover who you are by condemning first. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.