Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 (1842 Views)

Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London / Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) / NIGERIANS IN LONDON The Never Told Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by fajigirl(f): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
So we already have two Nairalanders in the running grin so it is defo going down.

This meeting is going to be both awkward and exciting. Strangers meeting with just Nairaland in common. We will share pics of the meeting on here (if we are not kidnapped lol). Any one else game? details of the meeting will be shared once you express interest.
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by jinha(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
booking my flight right away.....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by fajigirl(f): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
jinha:
booking my flight right away.....

No jokes... grin
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by jinha(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
fajigirl:

No jokes... grin
before nko
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by elohorayodele: 1:54am On Jul 24, 2015
96 views and just one response! shocked If you want to find out more without commenting on the thread just send a PM to fajigirl pls.
TGIF
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by fajigirl(f): 3:21am On Jul 24, 2015
elohorayodele:
96 views and just one response! shocked If you want to find out more without commenting on the thread just send a PM to fajigirl pls.
TGIF

Please use the contact page of my blog fajigirl.com to get in touch by this afternoon (not nairaland). I might not have wifi after that and I am currently roaming my number which is costing me too much money angry nothing too expensive is planned for the meet up and still open to suggestions...
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by NaLaugh: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2015
fajigirl:

Please use the contact page of my blog fajigirl.com to get in touch by this afternoon (not nairaland). I might not have wifi after that and I am currently roaming my number which is costing me too much money angry nothing too expensive is planned for the meet up and still open to suggestions...

I suggest an 0rgy party tongue

I kid, I kid!

To avert possible death by awkwardness overdose, y'all might want to meet up somewhere with an engaging activity.
A bowling alley, an outdoor park where y'all can play catch, frisbees or something along those lines, while you get acquainted. Nothing too competitive though, before una start dey fight cheesy.

A simple board game might suffice. Whatever you do, do not restrict it to some dreary restaurant or similar spot.
Except of course death by awkwardness overdose appeals to you.

Have fun!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by 6packdude: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fajigirl,
How did y'all meet up go? Pictures? Anything interesting to share?
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by fajigirl(f): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2015
6packdude:
Fajigirl,
How did y'all meet up go? Pictures? Anything interesting to share?

Not yet. Not that many nairalanders showed interest and we had to postpone the meet up due to different things that weekend (I went to Windsor and travelled to Turkey soon after). The meet up is planned for when next I'm in London and it is currently looking to take place in Shaka Zulu. Will keep everyone posted I hv just been crazily busy these days.
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by 6packdude: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2015
fajigirl:

Not yet. Not that many nairalanders showed interest and we had to postpone the meet up due to different things that weekend (I went to Windsor and travelled to Turkey soon after). The meet up is planned for when next I'm in London and it is currently looking to take place in Shaka Zulu. Will keep everyone posted I hv just been crazily busy these days.
Where's Shaka Zulu? London?

Thanks for the update.
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by Mystiqme: 1:48am On Sep 10, 2015
fajigirl:

You no dey update your blog again ooooooo
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by Lexusgs430: 2:44am On Sep 10, 2015
6packdude:

Where's Shaka Zulu? London?

Thanks for the update.

Chalk Farm
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by fajigirl(f): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2015
Mystiqme:

You no dey update your blog again ooooooo

So sorry I have been travelling and busy being a wedding planner + recently got a new role at the office so a lot on my plate and I haven't had time to sit down to write. Very bad I know but I will be posting this weekend and will also be giving a giveaway to my loyal fans as an apology. I will be more consistent by December (once everything settles down) ;-)
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by fajigirl(f): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Chalk Farm

Don't understand the slang/lingo
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2015
fajigirl:

Don't understand the slang/lingo

He asked where your intended meet up point was. Abi no be Chalk farm e dey?
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by fajigirl(f): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2015
Lexusgs430:

He asked where your intended meet up point was. Abi no be Chalk farm e dey?

You are correct. Even I didn't know that :-)
Re: Nairalanders In London Meet Up Tomorrow Friday The 24th July 2015 by 6packdude: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2015
fajigirl:

You are correct. Even I didn't know that :-)

Thanks for clarifying. I had no clue what he wrote at first.

(1) (Reply)

Updates On Price Of Dollar , Euro, And Pounds Today / I Need A Yellow Card / Apllying For Italian Visa After 2 Uk Denail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.