Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 (18074 Views)

For Registration Of Company, Business Name Etc. / Register Your Business Name/company With CAC Via Us . See The Advantages / We Help You Register Your Business With CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
It is done online on CAC website.. It is easier done here up Northern Nigeria with duration of 1 week than Southern Nigeria like Lagos which takes average duration of 2 months. All documents and Certificate of Incorporation will be sent through DHL to your chosen home address.. Be guided...
Call / Watsapp or chat with me openly here for more enquires and directives on 07032728941...

1 Like

Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Watsapp or call me on 07032728941 for more inquiries.. For trust and scams fear, I can guide you to make all payments yourself in the cac website.. I will only charge you my professional fee or profit fee which is just 10k..
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
First stage is application of Proposed Company Name Search which is 500 naira in CAC website.. I charge 1500 to do this..

Second stage is to wait for 2 days to get result of the search. The result will be successful if the name Av not been used by anyone before.. If it has been used by someone else before, u Av to repeat stage one again which will be charge 1000 naira..

Third stage which is filing can be proceeded to if name search in stage one is successful... Note : CAC will only give 60days grace to conclude filing process after successful name search, else the result is retrieved... Filling cost 21k in CAC website with all necessary Certified True copy documents needed when opening a corporate bank account for the proposed company. But I charge 30k for all including profit..

Fourth stage is the stamp duty with FIRS and court oath stamping which cost 15,000 with lawyers accreditation numbers necessary... I charge 18,500 for this including profit and transport logistics...

In all the above stages, 50,000 will complete the registration...

Lastly, Delivery of the Certificate of Incorporation and other necessary document to any address in Nigeria will cost 5,000 using DHL...

N55,000.00 for all...

Wastapp or Call me on 07032728941 if you are interested in my above analysis...

Note: You must Av a valid email address and valid ID card to be eligible for CAC online company registration.. The valid cards maybe: Drivers licence, National I'd card, International passport, voters card, and lastly birth certificate with registration number on it...

Wish you all well in your endeavours..
You can call me Micheal by name.. 07032728941..

2 Likes

Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Got some calls and message from you guys.. Thanks for the patronage....
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Happy Sunday Everyone.. Information is Power... Register your company today to hold your destiny in your own hands..... 07032628941.... Very cheap for 55k..
duration is 1 week..
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Thanks for the calls and inquiries...
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 5:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Start collecting Federal/ State / private projects by registering your Limited Liability Company today for just N55,000.00 (fifty five thousand naira) only.. Delivery inclusive...

Call.. 07032728941... Micheal...

If u are in doubt of being scam.... I can direct you on how payments can be done to CAC website yourself from start to finish... Will only charge you consultancy fee of 10k for the full registration...

1 Like

Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
To my Esteem Nairalander Customers ....thanks for the patronage.. u can drop your comment here after u av gotten your delivery from
DHL... Company registration has been made easy.... 55k including delivery for limited liability company..
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
thanks for the patronage...
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why only north, I smell scam here, thanks
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by sexaddict08(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ozedy:
Why only north, I smell scam here, thanks

u still dey smell scam? nawah to u oooo
after all this detail, free the guy Abeg...
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by sessypgm(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
@micgray
how are u,please 1)how much is biz name now,2)how to reactivate inactive biz name,3)how much is annual fee for biz name and how or where to pay,4)when one register u allow to register 3 nature of ur biz,but after registeration if i want to change one of it how can one do it,do u have idea or i go to there office.
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hi folks, Just to add this.

For company that wish to employ expatriates , u need expatriate quota.

U can get your Expatriate quota and business permit @ a moderate price

For more info. Call Gabriel : 08032428103
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by arbitrage: 2:17am On Jul 31, 2015
micgray100:
First stage is application of Proposed Company Name Search which is 500 naira in CAC website.. I charge 1500 to do this..

Second stage is to wait for 2 days to get result of the search. The result will be successful if the name Av not been used by anyone before.. If it has been used by someone else before, u Av to repeat stage one again which will be charge 1000 naira..

Third stage which is filing can be proceeded to if name search in stage one is successful... Note : CAC will only give 60days grace to conclude filing process after successful name search, else the result is retrieved... Filling cost 21k in CAC website with all necessary Certified True copy documents needed when opening a corporate bank account for the proposed company. But I charge 30k for all including profit..

Fourth stage is the stamp duty with FIRS and court oath stamping which cost 15,000 with lawyers accreditation numbers necessary... I charge 18,500 for this including profit and transport logistics...

In all the above stages, 50,000 will complete the registration...

Lastly, Delivery of the Certificate of Incorporation and other necessary document to any address in Nigeria will cost 5,000 using DHL...

N55,000.00 for all...

Wastapp or Call me on 07032728941 if you are interested in my above analysis...

Note: You must Av a valid email address and valid ID card to be eligible for CAC online company registration.. The valid cards maybe: Drivers licence, National I'd card, International passport, voters card, and lastly birth certificate with registration number on it...

You can call me Micheal by name.. 07032728941..

Surprisingly, you kept hammering to my ears one quality of yours earlier this year whenever we spoke, and that was the word INTEGRITY. So why have you neither registered nor even communicated (if you have registered my company) by whatsapp, email or here since April after you made me to eventually pay your complete N45k? Even when you said you were travelling up North that very day in April, I thought you would get there and soon be back to Lagos to finish what you were almost completing then. I am just reading your thread now to see that you find it easier and faster to do up North. I didn't even see your comment or response on your other thread since then only to check through your number here and see that you have changed your Nairaland moniker and name to this one. Why no feedback for months? This is not the integrity of your service you boasted to me even when we had quarrel on phone and settled it, Mr. Gbenga.

5 Likes

Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by gametalk: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Na Wa ooooo....
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Thanks for the patronage fellow nairalanders.. For the clients that i Av worked for and gotten there Certificate of Incorporation through DHL.. Pls comment..
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Some my clients got the Certificate of Incorporation from CAC Lagos office Alausa... Let me allow him share his Lagos experience...
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by arabianights: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
micgray100:
It is done online on CAC website.. It is easier done here up Northern Nigeria with duration of 1 week than Southern Nigeria like Lagos which takes average duration of 2 months. All documents and Certificate of Incorporation will be sent through DHL to your chosen home address.. Be guided...
Call / Watsapp or chat with me openly here for more enquires and directives on 07032728941...

it is easier done in Abuja,you mean.

1 Like

Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by Lexman(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Greetings, well, I gave the Original Poster the responsibility of procuring my company's CAC registration alongside my friend's. I chose to engage in the registratiin process and to pick it up myself @ Alausa office in Lagos. It took me an estimated period of 2 months to get the certificate. That being as a result of the traffic of lawyers who patronise their service in Lagos on a daily basis. And at that time they were short of manpower, being that most of their barristers were writing their promotional exams. I regretted choosing to pick it in Lagos. Of cos, I asked to pick it in Lagos cos I never knew the OP in person, and sending him money for 2 jobs was really a risk. My experience with him was nice, and I recommend Him. I hope to do more business with him as his service charge is reasonable compared to the stress and amount charged by others. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
arabianights:

it is easier done in Abuja,you mean.

It is easier done in Abuja, Kaduna, Kano.. Any where in the North... Because notin like bribery in any CAC office here up North.... It takes 1 week for all the process up north...

Be guided..
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
micgray100 is a fraud!

Read:

arbitrage:
Surprisingly, you kept hammering to my ears one quality of yours earlier this year whenever we spoke, and that was the word INTEGRITY. So why have you neither registered nor even communicated (if you have registered my company) by whatsapp, email or here since April after you made me to eventually pay your complete N45k? Even when you said you were travelling up North that very day in April, I thought you would get there and soon be back to Lagos to finish what you were almost completing then. I am just reading your thread now to see that you find it easier and faster to do up North. I didn't even see your comment or response on your other thread since then only to check through your number here and see that you have changed your Nairaland moniker and name to this one. Why no feedback for months? This is not the integrity of your service you boasted to me even when we had quarrel on phone and settled it, Mr. Gbenga.

3 Likes

Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
coolsix:
micgray100 is a fraud!
Read:

I choose to respond to you Coolsix because I Av never done any business with you before... Read carefully the quote you posted by Arbitrage,

"even when we had quarrel on phone and settled it, Mr. Gbenga."...

Arbitrage admitted we had quarrel on phone and we settled it.. But didn't expatiate on our settling agreement..

I think I better explain it here in details once and for all..
we had an agreement to do the all the name search and filling up north here and he will do the stamp duty he will pick the Certificate up himself in CAC yaba office in Lagos.. I advised him then that the whole process is easier done here but he insisted and said he will do the stamp duty himself and pick it up himself... He the sent 35k initially to me for name search and Filling process which I did and completed the job and sent all the receipts of payments and all filling documents to him.. Note.. I didn't run away with his 35k.. I did the job with the money and sent to him accordingly.. He appreciated my effort then... After like a week of sending him his job.. He went and tried to do the stamp duty and tried to pick it up himself, he was faced with CAC Lagos office stress.. He later called me I shd please help him to finish the job here up north.. I replied him and told him I Av already choosen CAC Lagos office as his collection when doing the filling process as he instructed.... That is the beginning of our problemm.. I tried all I could to convince him it isn't possible to pick it up here north again but he insisted...

At this point.. I explained to him the only way I could help him is when I come down south and try and do the running around for him in Lagos at a cost of 10k.. But I will only do it when I Av sometin to do in Lagos.. Cos my family house is in Ketu Lagos which I gave him the address.. I brought my wife and kid to Lagos before the election because of the unforseen election wahala in march.. I was on my way back to working place up north when He sent me the additional 10k.. Uptil now.. From April this year.. Notin meaniful is bringing me to Lagos.. And I hope to be in Lagos by September to come pick my wife and kid... What Av I done wrong when I am trying to help... I insisted on sending back his 10k when his trouble was too much that he shd send me his acct number.. But he refuse and said I shd finish it for him...

My brother.. If it were you... What will u do.. Be sincere... I still remain my integrity...

I believe u cant please all customers.. A Nairalander called Lexman sent me 70k for his and his frd company registration.. I completed the name search and filling accordingly and sent all receipts to him and necessary documents.. I didn't run away with 70k.. So 10k shd what I shd run away with.. No way..

Arbitrage, if u reading this respond if I didn't complete the first phase of the 35k job u sent to me first.. Yes or No?

3 Likes

Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by arabianights: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
micgray100:

It is easier done in Abuja, Kaduna, Kano.. Any where in the North... Because notin like bribery in any CAC office here up North.... It takes 1 week for all the process up north...

Be guided..

Be guided ,as in ?what brought bribe into this simple discussion?is there anyone here that mentioned bribe? did the lawyers residing in other states mention that they pay bribes just to register companies?

Is this how you present cases in court by going off point? you cant tell me anything about registering a company,my dear.

cheers
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
arabianights:

Be guided ,as in ?what brought bribe into this simple discussion?is there anyone here that mentioned bribe? did the lawyers residing in other states mention that they pay bribes just to register companies?
Is this how you present cases in court by going off point? you cant tell me anything about registering a company,my dear.
cheers

Nairalanders in the house shd respond to this... Lexman pls respond to this because u just concluded yours in Lagos. Tell the house ur experience...

But if I may say, Barristers or Lawyers is CAC office won't collect bribe... But the people collecting are the administrative staffs in cac passing ur files.. Even security men will mess u up in Lagos office.. They prefer u give it to lawyers than u doing it urself...

Once again.. Be guided...
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by arabianights: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
micgray100:

Nairalanders in the house shd respond to this... Lexman pls respond to this because u just concluded yours in Lagos. Tell the house ur experience...

But if I may say, Barristers or Lawyers is CAC office won't collect bribe... But the people collecting are the administrative staffs in cac passing ur files.. Even security men will mess u up in Lagos office.. They prefer u give it to lawyers than u doing it urself...

Once again.. Be guided...

For a lawyer ...........................just stick to registering companies or develop your self.

Have a pleasant week ahead
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
First stage is application of Proposed Company Name Search which is 500 naira in Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) website.. I charge 1500 to do this..

Second stage is to wait for two (2) days to get result of the search. The result will be successful if the name have not been used by anyone before.. If it has been used by someone else before, you have to repeat stage one again which will be charge 1000 naira..

Third stage which is filing can be proceeded to if name search in stage one is successful...
Note : CAC will only give sixty (60) days grace to conclude filing process after successful name search, else the result is retrieved... Filling cost twenty-one thousand (21k) in CAC website with all necessary Certified True Copy (CTC) documents needed when opening a corporate bank account for the proposed company. But I charge 40k for all including profit..

Fourth stage is the stamp duty with FIRS and court oath stamping which cost Fifteen thousand (15,000) with lawyers accreditation numbers necessary... I charge twenty thousand (20,000) for this including profit and transport logistics...

In all the above stages, 80,000 will complete the registration...

N80,000.00 for all...

Mail me @ Stevethedancer@gmail.com if you are interested.

Note: You must have a valid email address and valid ID card to be eligible for CAC online company registration.. The valid cards maybe: Drivers licence, National I.d card, International passport, voters card, and lastly birth certificate with registration number on it...

You can call me Steve.

We have presence in the East, West, South and North.
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
micgray100:

I choose to respond to you Coolsix because I Av never done any business with you before... Read carefully the quote you posted by Arbitrage,

Arbitrage admitted we had quarrel on phone and we settled it.. But didn't expatiate on our settling agreement..

we had an agreement to do the all the name search and filling up north here and he will do the stamp duty he will pick the Certificate up himself in CAC yaba office in Lagos.. I advised him then that the whole process is easier done here but he insisted and said he will do the stamp duty himself and pick it up himself... He the sent 35k initially to me for name search and Filling process which I did and completed the job and sent all the receipts of payments and all filling documents to him.. Note.. I didn't run away with his 35k.. I did the job with the money and sent to him accordingly.. He appreciated my effort then... After like a week of sending him his job.. He went and tried to do the stamp duty and tried to pick it up himself, he was faced with CAC Lagos office stress.. He later called me I shd please help him to finish the job here up north.. I replied him and told him I Av already choosen CAC Lagos office as his collection when doing the filling process as he instructed.... That is the beginning of our problemm.. I tried all I could to convince him it isn't possible to pick it up here north again but he insisted...

At this point.. I explained to him the only way I could help him is when I come down south and try and do the running around for him in Lagos at a cost of 10k.. But I will only do it when I Av sometin to do in Lagos.. Cos my family house is in Ketu Lagos which I gave him the address.. I brought my wife and kid to Lagos before the election because of the unforseen election wahala in march.. I was on my way back to working place up north when He sent me the additional 10k.. Uptil now.. From April this year.. Notin meaniful is bringing me to Lagos.. And I hope to be in Lagos by September to come pick my wife and kid... What Av I done wrong when I am trying to help... I insisted on sending back his 10k when his trouble was too much that he shd send me his acct number.. But he refuse and said I shd finish it for him...

My brother.. If it were you... What will u do.. Be sincere... I still remain my integrity...

I believe u cant please all customers.. A Nairalander called Lexman sent me 70k for his and his frd company registration.. I completed the name search and filling accordingly and sent all receipts to him and necessary documents.. I didn't run away with 70k.. So 10k shd what I shd run away with.. No way..

Arbitrage, if u reading this respond if I didn't complete the first phase of the 35k job u sent to me first.. Yes or No?

Alright.. My Sincere Apologies cheesy
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by micgray100(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
coolsix:

Alright.. My Sincere Apologies cheesy

Apologies accepted bro... Business has its Ups and Downs... Integrity pays....

1 Like

Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by MrMcJay(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
arabianights:

cheers

Hullo ma'am, happy week 31.
How's that project faring?
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by arbitrage: 1:44am On Aug 03, 2015
micgray100:

I am still trying to see how I can retrieve our old whatsapp conversations so as to know what was our last communication because most of these statements of agreement seem strange to me as if they were what you intended to pass across to me for the past 4 months' silence, which I either didn't get or you forgot to pass it across. If my memory serves me right, the only one I can reckon with of all you said now is that I agreed to pick up final certificate in Lagos after you are through but the rest I can't remember just like I am surprised at the 4 months of silence, which you obviously wanted to maintain after reading my post until coolsix challenged you here. I will look up our conversation before I put up what I can clearly recall.
Re: Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00 by arabianights: 4:47am On Aug 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

Hullo ma'am, happy week 31.
How's that project faring?

smiley....As planned,Dear.Howz Real estate and corporate law?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MACA ROOT CAPSULES / If You Are Based In Abuja And Need Quick Loan / we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.