Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. (2433 Views)

Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by INTROVERT(f): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
How many animals can you name or have you seen?

Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by INTROVERT(f): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
More

CC.. lalasticlala

Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by angieberry(f): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
is that a zoo or a farm

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by cherylsmith(f): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Okay
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
ty
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
i already said it, op has no job !

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by Pineapp: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Step by step.....

INTROVERT NOW GOES TO THE ZOO,I pray they employ her there so that she stops the Nairaland charity work of first to comment.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by INTROVERT(f): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
The snake were quite creepy...

Do you know that if you donate reptiles to a zoo or any animal for that matter, you may get free admittance to that zoo whenever you wish.
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by Mcowubaba: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wow, so happy 4 INTROVERT, so u now have time to do other life activities apart 4rm FTC 4 Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by mayordadon(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
omo i fear dat zooo oooo
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Introvert, you are welcome back from the zoo!
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by djembadjemba: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Zoo in which state?
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by Lexusgs430: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
angieberry:
is that a zoo or a farm

Can we even call it either?
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by kenedy175(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
INTROVERT GOES TO ZOO grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wait, what? Introvert is a real person? You have a life outside Nairaland.

Oh my, I'm hyperventilating now
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by AreaFada2: 12:34am On Jul 24, 2015
kenedy175:
INTROVERT GOES TO ZOO grin

As in" Eze Goes To School". grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by kenedy175(m): 12:44am On Jul 24, 2015
AreaFada2:

As in" Eze Goes To School". grin cheesy

You're on point . Lol
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by samuelkingz(m): 4:26am On Jul 24, 2015
im so happy to see dat miss madam introvert now has oda things keeping her busy dan ftc racing....nice outing i must confess...biko which zoo is dis if i may ask??
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by bodescous: 6:26am On Jul 24, 2015
:oHa ha! So introverts resides in ibadan? Sooner or later we will know you wella.. This is U. I Zoo.
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by whocanbewho(m): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2015
I thought they upgraded U.I zoo.? Still looks the same to me except maybe the animals are older grin
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
zoo
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:

Do you know that if you donate reptiles to a zoo or any animal for that matter, you may get free admittance to that zoo whenever you wish.
May?
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by tbmas(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by WIZGUY69(m): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2015
cool
looks like u.i zoo
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by echelons(m): 4:45am On Jul 26, 2015
INTROVERT:

So for those of you that kill all manner of wild life just for the fun of it, you now have to rethink.
Donate the animals to the zoo and get a membership ticket.
SaveTheAnimals.
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by amii131(f): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
so where the nairalander pix wey go zoo.
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by chineduho: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pishure of the nairalander or .........you know nau. grin
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good to see...
Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

No wonder.. so thats what you do in ur leisure time(when you're not busy on Nairaland).. hunting for animals so you can visit the zoo for Free.

Pple don talk am for here b4...you no get work.. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by INTROVERT(f): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
booqee:
No wonder.. so thats what you do in ur leisure time(when you're not busy on Nairaland).. hunting for animals so you can visit the zoo for Free.

Pple don talk am for here b4...you no get work.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=36432683]

.[/quote lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Holders Don’t Need Visas To Visit These 44 Countries! / Beautiful Christmas Decoration On Zenith Street V.I [PHOTO] / Lagos To Ibadan By Rail...Real Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.