Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? (63178 Views)

Caption This Pics .. Best Caption Wins N500 Recharge Card From Op / Whats D Best Caption For This Picture / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by iamtomi(f): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2015
Niklausa:

Oh, I thought you were....the smiley made me think so.
nah....its more of 'embarrassed'
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 24, 2015
iamtomi:
nah....its more of 'embarrassed'
Oh, eeyah..... Pele.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Debauchery
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by MrsChima(f): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Blind woman - I keep wondering what Chima would be doing with a ho in this 21st century ? undecided grin
Mumu woman, they have more women to hump all night long and I can assure you that three puccy for two is a win win situation for the boys after all who wants hard penetration when puccies abound all wet like the Niger Delta. grin

E pain am oo grin grin
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Truckpusher(m): 12:44am On Jul 24, 2015
MrsChima:

E pain am oo grin grin
Lmao pain ke! You be kidding me . grin
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by iamtomi(f): 12:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Niklausa:

Oh, eeyah..... Pele.
eshey....
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Ashebi girls after the wedding eve.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Tomfrench:
"The Sleeping COW, and the three milking machines " undecided

I know that dude must have lost, one gallon of sperm that night undecided

A gallon of what??.

The boy didn't lose a drop of semen. The picture was staged. Who took the photo? I bet you, all the currency notes were accounted for. Who dash them, even Davido won't be this stu.pid.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by EBIXANDRA(f): 2:55am On Jul 24, 2015
matt 8:28-29 When Jesus came to the territory of Gadara on the other side of the lake, he was met by two men who came out of the burial caves there. These men had demons in them and were so fierce that no one dared travel on that road. At once they screamed, “What do you want with us, you Son of God? Have you come to punish us before the right time?”

NOTE: Even demons know about judgement day and the punishment that awaits them, you that call yourself a Christian, do you still deceive yourself by saying there is nothing like rapture, judgement, heaven or hell?
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by scobaba: 3:12am On Jul 24, 2015
In phyno's voice....i see chics everywhere...everywhere
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by mekonglobal(m): 4:55am On Jul 24, 2015
Foursome!
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by onunwa21(m): 5:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Accommodation palava embarassed
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by hopilo: 5:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Badt guy. Fun
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by totorimi: 5:41am On Jul 24, 2015
These girls that their faces are showing like this, I want to believe they ain't Nigerians living amongst us because one day they will wish they never did this. That boy won't marry them and then they will want to marry someone else oneday. Anyway that's the way it is.
The new order nothing matters anymore and then that boy what does he do for living to display 3 girls not his sisters all because of money which he is abusing like this.

These are the people saii baba needs to check out their means of livelihood. Lots of crime these days. This is a clear case of female debasement even in this 21st century. If this is all women are all about then PMB is 100% right not to include them in his govt they are just good for nothing. Somewhere these ones will be claiming they are students and leaders of tomorrow. See them. Hmmm shiooo
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Paretomaster(m): 5:50am On Jul 24, 2015
how do u get inflation because supply is greater than demand?

u only get inflation when supply is less than demand, and u have plenty cash chasing few goods, thereby raising the price of such commodity.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by refreshrate: 5:55am On Jul 24, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
That was what happened to chima, chima wanted to sleep with all the girls from different tribes, he slept with fatima, he got tired and went to meet chioma, he tire, now went to meet sikiratu, she no gree for am, na God save am that day, the worst was when he met three calabar girls, O God, it was not funny that day, we started to hear noise from outside his room, he was shouting "please help, they are raping me ", for where, nobody help am atall, he won form superman.

But this guy is a learner sha, when it comes to bedmatics, then baba Obasanjo is the man for the job, imagine the second solomon himself, even 2face na learner

caption not essay
unilag protesters una dey see am?
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by possibilita(m): 6:16am On Jul 24, 2015
When u finally robs a bank and Aba gals finds out u stole billions.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Okies27(m): 6:17am On Jul 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
Hia!! grin

What's the best title for this photo?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/624259485943599104
. HIGH WAY TO HELL.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by possibilita(m): 6:17am On Jul 24, 2015
When u finally robs a bank and Igbo gals finds out u stole billions.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Ifebazz(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2015
After Party thangs.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2015
ROBBER OR YAHOO YAHOO
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by harry509: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by raffite: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Wasted Generation.
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by jidxin(m): 7:01am On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
Sodomy.
disappointed u dont even know d meaning of sodomy chai im so disappointed in u
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by nkpommpko(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Three ashawo and one homosexual
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by wakes: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2015
Na wao
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Xplicit1(f): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Nothing much is happening here. I believe they just returned from a club/party & was very tired, hence the sleeping posture
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2015
youthful exuberance

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by bigiyaro(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Tomfrench:
"The Sleeping COW, and the three milking machines " undecided

I know that dude must have lost, one gallon of sperm that night undecided
a gallon of sperm n all his bank acct.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? by dododawa1: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2015
TIME will tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.