Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall (2503 Views)

10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads / Six Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall. / When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Should I say it happens only in Nigeria or what? There are some things you won't imagine someone going to do in the banking hall but they truly happen. Not all the faces you see in the bank are there for normal bank activities. I as a living witness, I've done most of the things am about to list:

TO CATCH FUN: You may be like "is banking hall a cinema?" anyway it ain't a cinema but a lot of drama happens in there which can entertain you. Some guys may decide to go to bank if they are bored at home, maybe they can meet some fine babes or to throw some funny comments.

That reminds me a day when a lady showed up from no where just to jump the queue and enter d middle, she was challenged by a woman and the next.thing d lady said was "I am in his back" the guy she was referring to just responded with full seriousness "Blood of Chisos!!! shocked you mean you're in my back?" and almost everybody on the queue began to laugh

1 Like

Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
RELAXATION WITH COLD WATER: sounds weird I think, anyway to me it is not awkward, bank is a very good place to relax in case d sun on the street is too much and you're not rushing to anywhere. It is very simple to do, this is how I do it, I enter d nearest bank, fill a teller queue for about two minutes, I tell someone on the queue I'll be right back, them dash to where their water is and do the needful, I return to the queue or I leave immediately.
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
TO USE TOILET: This is not really funny when d Shit don catch you finish. Some niggas go dey street and shit go dey hol them, d next think na bank, how do they do it? they go straight into the bank like normal customer, get a teller fille and politely walk up to a security man, "where is your gent" lol. 9ja!

1 Like

Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
TO GET PEN: This may sound impossible or like exaggeration, well I've done before. I intentionally left home for bank just to take pen Co's my roommate refused to lend me his, I told him I would go and get 2 pens from bank and I did. He could not stop laughing when I and back home with two ballpoint pens, I was staying around banks then anyway (Panseke Abeokuta)

I entered and took deposit slip as usual, borrowed pen from two different people and left. The man that opened the exit door for me still said "thank you for banking with us ". lol MAY GOD FORGIVE ME

1 Like

Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
I KNOW SAY JETJACKY

DEY DO ALL OF THEM... grin

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
CHARGING: This is common but rarely practised , any time I wanna try this I use to dress very decent to avoid embarrassment and I don't use more than 30 minutes. A security officer has once challenged me @ FCMB Okelewo Abeokuta when I refused to leave, I responded without shaking "I'm waiting for someone on the queue", in d next ten mins I disappeared, of course I've charged my device.

you can add yours

Hawlahscho
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Michaeljnr225(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
W
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Omotayor123(f): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nice list. Funny though. @To get cool water.

What happened to #5 sachet water
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by cheddahboy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Omo See Format, I must add these to my Bucket List.
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by ITbomb(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Interesting
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Omotayor123
Freemanan
Michaeljnr225

Come and use your booked space cool
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2015
wink
Hawlahscho:
Freemanan

Come and use your booked space cool
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2015
cheddahboy:
Omo See Format, I must add these to my Bucket List.

Who will you now say you learnt them from? grin
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2015
ITbomb:
Interesting

Yes.

until the owner of the pen calls you back "Bro, you never return my pen and u dey go" grin
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Booked. Just in case

Lol.

Maybe lalasticlala can do d needful. cool
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Michaeljnr225:
W

As in WestHam? Or Westbrom? undecided
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Omotayor123(f): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Hawlahscho:
TO GET PEN: This may sound impossible or like exaggeration, well I've done before. I intentionally left home for bank just to take pen Co's my roommate refused to lend me his, I told him I would go and get 2 pens from bank and I did. He could not stop laughing when I and back home with two ballpoint pens, I was staying around banks then anyway (Panseke Abeokuta)

I entered and took deposit slip as usual, borrowed pen from two different people and left. The man that opened the exit door for me still said "thank you for banking with us ". lol MAY GOD FORGIVE ME
Chai... You bad oooo.

Thanks for the revelation though... Now I know.

1 Like

Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

Chai... You bad oooo.

Thanks for the revelation though... Now I know.

Lol

are u saying you won't lend your pen to anybody in d banking hall againgrin Come on! be friendly. cheesy remember what Dr Ben Carson said "Be nice to people even when you don't have to be. Everybody is useful" wink
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Michaeljnr225(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2015
Hawlahscho:

As in WestHam? Or Westbrom? undecided
LOL. "W" as in "Dobuluyu"
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Michaeljnr225:
LOL. "W" as in "Dobuluyu"
lol
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Dannidom(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Op na comfam badoo grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Chestar5(f): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2015
What ofPeople that write on the deposit room wall undecided, always funny grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by psyqs(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=14pt]booking[/size]
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Godskidmidas(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
To take pictures
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Michaeljnr225(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hawlahscho:

lol
Thank u "LOL" for helping niggas when they got nothing to say grin
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Michaeljnr225:
Thank u "LOL" for helping niggas when they got nothing to say grin
You no dey laugh
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Michaeljnr225(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Jetjacky(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2015
Lol my read down see waiting you mean by that
Freemanan:
I KNOW SAY JETJACKY

DEY DO ALL OF THEM... grin
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Jetjacky(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol free man I have only gone to the bank for charging reason, and I succeeded, the receptionist on the help desk was a very nice beautiful lady, who fancied me lol.... So one of the free services na charging .

Happy Sunday mate .......$$
Freemanan:
wink
Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jetjacky:
Lol free man I have only gone to the bank for charging reason, and I succeeded, the receptionist on the help desk was a very nice beautiful lady, who fancied me lol.... So one of the free services na charging .

Happy Sunday mate .......$$
confirm.. Wish you the same Mate..

1 Like

Re: Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall by Hawlahscho(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2015
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lets Do It / Even Men Are Now Waist Training (see Photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.