Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity (394 Views)

See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money / Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity / Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity by faithdriveblog: 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
TOPIC:

SETTLED

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG JULY 24TH 2015

MEMORISE

For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Psalm 33:9

Read

Psalm 33:8-11

8 Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.

9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

10 The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.

11 The counsel of the LORD standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Whenever God says a thing, you can be sure that it is already done. That is why Psalm 33:8 commands the whole earth to fear this great and awesome God: whatever He declares is done, and His commandments are always established. For instance, when John the Baptist by divine revelation announced Jesus as the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world (John 1:29), he was only announcing something that had already been planned, decided and concluded before the foundations of the earth.

The Bible clearly states this truth in Revelations 13:8:

"And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

In other words, before God laid the foundations of this world, He had already seen how things would turn out for the human race He was yet to create; so He decided in advance that at some point in time, Jesus Christ would come to this world, be crucified and die for the sins of all men.

So when you hear God saying something, it is not about what He wants to do, but about what He has already done. When a road is rehabilitated and the governor of a state comes to declare it open, it does not mean that the road is new or has just been constructed. The road could have been in use for several years or months before it was properly constructed with drainages, pedestrian pathways, culverts, trees lining the middle, footbridges, etc. The commissioning of the road is simply launching the road into another phase. In the same vein, whatever God says He will do has already been done in the spiritual realm. It has been concluded. Those in Heaven can see it already; it's only a matter of time before it materialises in the physical realm. The awesomeness of God is further revealed when we realise that no man can speak of what he wants to happen in the future and have it that way except God sanctions it. The Bible declares this in Lamentations 3:37:

"Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?"

Therefore, has God said He would do something in your life, family, ministry, business or career? It is already settled. In the spirit realm, it can already be seen. All you have to do is to bring it into manifestation in the physical realm through prayer, thanksgiving and worship. Your greatness is settled. Your tomorrow will be alright. It is a settled matter. It is shall be will with you, and you will end well in Jesus' Name.

Action Point:

Thank God for past Holy Ghost conventions. Pray that this year's convention will be most outstanding in power, miracles, wonders and signs.

3 REASONS WHY YOU MUST NEED JESUS
Jesus loves you! he desires to have a relationship with you,and to give you a life full of joy and purpose.

why do you need need him in your life?

1. Because you have a past.
you cant go back,but he can.The Bible says,"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever"
(Hebrews 13:cool. He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the state clean and give you a new beginning.

2. Because you need a friend.
Jesus knows the worst about you, yet he believes the best. why? Because he sees you not as you are, but as you
will be when he gets through with you. what a friend?

3. Because he holds the future.
Who else are you going to trust? in his hands you are safe and secure today,
tomorrow,and for eternity. his word says," for i know the plans i have for you...plans for good
and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. in those days when you pray i will listen"
(Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB)

If you'd like to begin a personal relationship with Jesus today,please pray
this prayer.

"Lord Jesus, I invite you into my life,I believe you died for me,and that your blood
pays for my sins and provides me with the gift of eternal life, by faith i receive
that gift and i acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour Amen".

Dear Lord Jesus, i give my life to you as my Lord and Saviour so that my joy will be full. Lord Jesus, i dedicate my soul, spirit and body to you,i know you have delivered and saved me. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Distractions Get You Off Course / Is God's Love Really Unconditional? / The Bridge Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.