Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop (1203 Views)

Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / Dedicated To Barcanista / Barcanista! See This :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by saintopus(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
From my own assessment of this political e-analyst, I have come to a reasonable conclusion that he is indeed the best e-analyst I have seen. I stand to be corrected anyway. I rate anyone prowess on the degree of sound judgement on issues on all level. While in APC, he was the best and now in PDP, he again achieve that same height. This shows that he is indeed exceptional. I believed if he moves to APGA or KOWA he will hit the best again. This is indeed exceptional level of high creativity and I am very proud to be from same state with him. In no too distant future I will not be too surprise if he hit something big.
I sincerely wish him all the best.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by M0GIDI: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
@OP
You don't want APC e-rats to sleep abi grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Op, u're very correct...

I love reading his threads..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by saintopus(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
saintopus:
From my own assessment of this political e-analyst, I have come to a reasonable conclusion that he is indeed the best e-analyst I have seen. I stand to be corrected anyway. I rate anyone prowess on the degree of sound judgement on issues on all level. While in APC, he was the best and now in PDP, he again achieve that same height. This shows that he is indeed exceptional. I believed if he moves to APGA or KOWA he will hit the best again. This is indeed exceptional level of high creativity and I am very proud to be from same state with him. In no too distant future I will not be too surprise if he hit something big.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by M0GIDI: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
There's about 3 or 4 topics about barcanista today alone, this guy too much abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by Gbengais(m): 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wailers make una go sleep
Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by bettercreature(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
He should be an activist he is very intelligent
Paid goons are destroying this site for us,no honest opinion any more

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by xcolanto(m): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2015
The guy is just too much and an exceptional being! Giving the hay fee cee rodents sleepless nights and a good run for their paid propganda job. It indeed feels good to drink from his fountain of knowledge on political issues. One thing I noticed is that the rodents are quick to result to insults and attack on his person rather than tackle him head on.
The guy is a genius! More grease to barcanista Which I always Mis spelt for barristacan the way he murders those rodents with facts and figures as tho in a law court. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by homesteady(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2015
Very true! Only deluded people will deny it!

The only time somebody was able to match him and even defeated him was Datolee! That period was so funny, barcanista was still an APC guy then, he kept on throwing missiles to PDP camp and no tanoid was competent enough to match him, until Datolee came gringrin

When the both of them start arguing, the rest supporters will be acting as Cheerleaders gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by saintopus(m): 12:14am On Jul 24, 2015
M0GIDI:
@OP You don't want APC e-rats to sleep abi grin grin grin grin
I Juzz talk my mind o!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by olapluto(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2015
M0GIDI:
There's about 3 or 4 topics about barcanista today alone, this guy too much abeg.
Or maybe he has many accounts on here.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by Wildrage: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2015
I fully concur with the op, those who oppose him would rather attack his person than impeach his logic. He is indeed gifted

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by geedeex2(m): 12:57am On Jul 24, 2015
He has no ideology ,no solutions only criticisms .Only a killjoy sees the faults and not profer solutions .He's no different from FFK ,he is looking for what to eat .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by Bekwarra(m): 1:06am On Jul 24, 2015
They loathe him so much but I've never seen them present a superior argument to dwarf his. All they do is rant all day like gorillas on heat whenever they see his threads.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by funlord(m): 1:19am On Jul 24, 2015
grin Chei?
Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by BENZINA(m): 1:46am On Jul 24, 2015
We need people like barcanista in government. My hero!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by lekkie073(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2015
BENZINA:
We need people like barcanista in government. My hero!
in which government
lagmostkuit:
Op, u're very correct...

I love reading his threads..
yeh, the guy is intelligent......just like atiku abubakar
Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by saintopus(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=saintopus post=36208103][/quote] Good and he will continue to be the cream of the crop
Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by nigerianvenom(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
homesteady:
Very true! Only deluded people will deny it!

The only time somebody was able to match him and even defeated him was Datolee! That period was so funny, barcanista was still an APC guy then, he kept on throwing missiles to PDP camp and no tanoid was competent enough to match him, until Datolee came gringrin

When the both of them start arguing, the rest supporters will be acting as Cheerleaders gringrin

u still remember that era?it was just datolee.nigeria gat brain.
that guy is a phenomenon

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by koko12(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
*sips coke* grin grin
Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by ddippset(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
He's nothing but a wailing wailer.
Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by ddippset(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
So many barcanista assss lickers up in here. Or maybe barcanista has 10 accounts and he's praising himself.
Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
saintopus:

I was actually his nemesis when he was in APC undergoing crash course on propaganda studies in Lai Mohammed Secondary School.

I pleaded and persuaded him to give up APC and Buhari whose previous Government endangered and exposed majority of Easterners to kwashiokor reminiscent to Awolowo's starvation policy during the civil war.

I am glad he reasoned with my submissions when I made it clear that Buhari was on a core Northern agenda far from Southwest Interests and a mission to balance developmental gains between the South and the North.

I anticipated and forecasted the $2.1 billion loan before hand and was right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
I find that standards are very low in some parts of the country.
Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
In the land of the blind, the lame man will be the king!

Is that all you got in PDP?
Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I was actually his nemesis when he was in APC undergoing crash course on propaganda studies in Lai Mohammed Secondary School.

I pleaded and persuaded him to give up APC and Buhari whose previous Government endangered and exposed majority of Easterners to kwashiokor reminiscent to Awolowo's starvation policy during the civil war.

I am glad he reasoned with my submissions when I made it clear that Buhari was on a core Northern agenda far from Southwest Interests and a mission to balance developmental gains between the South and the North.

look at u, all puffed up at nothing!

SMH.....of what sense has any of your assertions been?
Re: Barcanista The Cream Of The Crop by saintopus(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Good thinking! Good product!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Download-benzola "So Different'' Produced By Doroc / [new Music] Teejah Ft Olamide (wavy Level Cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.