Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures (44898 Views)

Nigerian Military Capabilities Demo Thread / Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh / Latest Ship Acquired By Nigeria Navy Which Left China On Sept 15 Arrives Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by emamos: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2015
omololu2020:
guy try to dey mak sense small small now,shey wetin u write for dia mak sense to u?
he s just a kid with no common sense
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Faculty14(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:
Most of the things here are grounded.

It will take miracle for any of them to work perfectly.
you're a first class mumu y dnt you stfu and stop saying trash to things you know nothing about
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by ejikeuzo: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2015
Hello friends do you know about sportalys bet?
check out these
*For better service and treatment click on http://www.sportalys.net
*This is a betting website that offers BONUS on every bet with more than one selection
*We also update your betting record as soon as matches are over
*This is a track record you can rely on

you can always contact us via whatsapp or call +2348155599572 also through our http://www.sportalys.net
follow us on our twitter handle @sportalysdotnet

Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by hadizasaf: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2015
Whatsapp/call 08037600752

Or visit our online shop to order now

Konga.com/ks

Outstanding features:
*fully waterproof
*makes call(uses micro sim)
*compatible with iOs and andriod phones
*camera
*uses TF(memory) card
*voice and video recorder
*pedometer,automatically checks your heartrate,monitors your sleep and exercise patterns

More details at konga.com/ks
PS: there are other colours,but we sell only the Gold exclusively for now !!!

Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by emamos: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2015
Xyg12:
Niger Delta knows more than you do. Gorilla will be the tactics.

Remember, attention will be divided and BH will capture ABJ
we shall see
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Ahmeduana(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2015
Demmocrats:

Sai buhari no nonsense man, it seems the best option for them is dialogue.
www.
MR MAN STOP ELEVATING BUHARI. IN A GOD LIKE MANNER! IF NOT THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOW ALL THOSE FEET WERE ACHIEVE DURING JONATHAN TENOR!
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by hope4nigeria(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Tompolo how far? grin grin grin
bros u funny oh, so make tompolo display his own capability abi. tooo we dey wait, finger cross.
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Amustical(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Me on my own oooo, I support the biafra.... Let them be! Give them their freedom and let. Peace reign
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by tete7000(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:
Most of the things here are grounded.
It will take miracle for any of them to work perfectly.
You share my thought.
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Op what do you want to achieve by posting all these that i'm not even sure are Nigerian Navy?

So Nigeria Navy has these weapons and gun-boats and Boko Haram terrorists are still standing tall and wrecking havoc in the North.

Nigeria Navy indeed! Cowards of the first order!!
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by baralatie(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
That's good....

Is it because MEND had meeting yesterday tongue tongue tongue
see jab!
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by rocoh(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2015
The Nigerian Navy has the best Special Forces in Nigeria among the armed Forces.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by papaejima1: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
do you know what oil spillage does? I pity for them. By the time they realise they can't get clean water to drink, can't fish nor farm, that's when they'll know that tompolo doesn't love them.

As for tompolo and asari, do you think their investments won't be seized even after warring against the state?

Their meeting is just for hiding their loot
bros all you said are already obtainable in ND. So the people no longer care. They buy pure water and don't even fish from their rivers, it therefore doesn't matter if more spillages occur so long as those who were benefiting from it are denied that privilege.
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2015
papaejima1:
bros all you said are already obtainable in ND. So the people no longer care. They buy pure water and don't even fish from their rivers, it therefore doesn't matter if more spillages occur so long as those who were benefiting from it are denied that privilege.
they'll care when the situation becomes worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by DanielPop(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2015
Now they have work. Let us see who is actually tougher....

"Militants Blow UP NPDC Oil Pipeline Over Surveillance Contract Dispute"

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/23/militants-blow-npdc-oil-pipeline-over-surveillance-contract-dispute
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by superduperjay: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2015
@oyingboboju those ones int the brass picture work. The three of them, I cause I served there. They head out frequently, sometimes everyday depending on the commander. There was one that made them go out everyday and even made them stay at high sea for three weeks. Sometimes when there is nothing to do he makes them go out just to keep them busy even if its just to catch fish lol. 1) Many people don't understand what's on ground these people are enlightened now( they've seen that life can be sweet). Agip supplies light to the entire twonbrass,okpoma and surrounding communities, while navy supplies light to egweama and its surrounding communities and even did work on the community secondary school( very conducive now) and assisted with some waec payments. The Navy allows the egweama people use their clinic for FREE, COMPLETELY FREE, even drugs are FREE.These communities are in love with both organisations. 2) the navy only came there 2007 thereabout but is FULLY on ground now as seen in the pictures. There is a huge difference between then and now my people. The Navy has about 10local boat drivers with knowledge about the creeks that they pay about 35k a month each of them ooo. These guys have become loyal to the bras navy. They rotate among themselves xcause patrol is everynight. Let me stop here before I finish the small small secret of the brass navy. 3) Even if tompolo or anybody wants to gather people for anything I doubt with all my knowledge and experience here if he'll be able to summon much people as the first time during yaradua. 4) I served there and passed out oct 2014 and was there till january this year. I still speak with the community peeps till date especially the students who just finished waec and neco. I am only speaking for BRASS sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by abumeinben(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2015
Wow the ship looks like Nathan James in the last ship series
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Masculity(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2015
Xyg12:
Niger Delta knows more than you do. Gorilla will be the tactics.

Remember, attention will be divided and BH will capture ABJ

... The next thing is to proceed to South. Guy think possitively to your country. He who wish good for others God will wish him same.
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Mufasa27(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2015
imhotep:

What are the criteria for "making sense"? And who sets these criteria?

Do you think that ship engines run on water (based on steam engine)?
Abi you no sabi say petrol/diesel dey scarce well well for Nigeria?

Diaris god.
Guy why wasting your time on that fool,those are the same people that support the amnesty program for the northern terrorist ? So what do u expect from them ??
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Jessewizy(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

All these because Tompolo called a meeting for tomorrow? LWTMB!

My brother, MEND won't be fighting any physical combat with anyone unless the need arises. They know where the well heads and trunk lines are and only need to blow up a well head or two to make a statement. If you are waiting for them to start exchanging fire with security agencies, you are sitting on a long thing.
Pls tell the idiots
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by nduchucks: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2015
IbnSultaan:
For those having doudts

ONWARD TOGETHER
NNS Thunder F90

NNS THUNDER

NNS CENTENARY

, NNS OKPABANA,

sources. henry120, NN ,beegeagle n ,,,,,

Those who think they can destabilize this country as they did with impunity when GEJ was the President, are on a suicide mission.

Similarly those loudmouth unpatriotic goons on nairaland who do not know where to draw sensible lines but continue to spew hate speech will face the consequences of their activities. Only a fool will continue to tote the lines of Nnamdi without hiding out like Nnamdi.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by NobleG1(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2015
All the ships were bought as craps and then repainted. They're all more 70 years and I wonder where the 1 trillion naira annual budget goes.
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Big2bore(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2015
My question is nigerian navy no get submarine? Na so so ship we dey see.
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Johnrake69: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
do you know what oil spillage does? I pity for them. By the time they realise they can't get clean water to drink, can't fish nor farm, that's when they'll know that tompolo doesn't love them.

As for tompolo and asari, do you think their investments won't be seized even after warring against the state?

Their meeting is just for hiding their loot
Even now they can't get clean water to drink, especially in bayelsa. I must say the govt have not done well as far as the environment is concerned. Imagine the oil companies still carrying out gas flaring just because the penalties for it is far cheaper for them to even consider an alternative.
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by unknown87: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Royal155:
Op what do you want to achieve by posting all these that i'm not even sure are Nigerian Navy?

So Nigeria Navy has these weapons and gun-boats and Boko Haram terrorists are still standing tall and wrecking havoc in the North.

Nigeria Navy indeed! Cowards of the first order!!
Gun boats and frigates don't work on land na. Besides there are a number of navy SF personnels taking part in the operations in the north east.
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by mrkings84(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2015
Cute, but they shouldn't be using their capabilities on innocent civilians, at least they have d BH to tackle.

Meanwhile, Do u wish to stay healthy all through, as in live a life of not visiting the hospital, look much younger than ur age, make even much money while achieving these? You now have all these benefits packaged in one at ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL. A reputable Philippines company aimed at turning ordinary people to millionaires in a very short time, while they stay healthy. They are just 6 months old in PH. Information they say is power. I have just registered with them this week. Am seeing a bright future with this company. All I need to do to make money is just to tell people about the company. That's all.
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2015
... twale!!!

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Eazydeek(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2015
imhotep:
All this nonsense just because of plans to murder Niger Deltans and collect crude oil.
LMAO

Hehehe The Nigerdeltans want war now , make dem start am na, una go die like fowls
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Xyg12: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Masculity:

... The next thing is to proceed to South. Guy think possitively to your country. He who wish good for others God will wish him same.

I have always work hard enough to see that Nigeria remains giant of Africa only to learn that Nigeria has nothing for me, I will wish them what they work for, what they think for themselves. You may ask, Them as if you are not a Nigerian? They have started malaligning me, why won't I replicate that? In action they are doing it, in words the president said that and you know that out of the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Mckandre(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Where submarine na? if that one no dey,we still lacking behind
Re: Nigeria Navy Military Capabilities Pictures by Eazydeek(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2015
imhotep:

What are the criteria for "making sense"? And who sets these criteria?

Do you think that ship engines run on water (based on steam engine)?
Abi you no sabi say petrol/diesel dey scarce well well for Nigeria?

Diaris god.

U mumu very well, infact you be professional mumu
What has military got to do with fuel scarcity ?
Most of those engines are turbines not petrol or diesel engines

Fools like you aint educated enough to know whatsup,
Only those small boats power with petrol, and do you think military will queue in filling station to buy fuel ?
Are you sure you enter school at all? Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.