Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP (28570 Views)

Profiles Of Sandie Okoro & Arunma Oteh, Nigerians In World Bank Management Team / Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan / Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by chrisdoller(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
world bank Sec DG or not he will still be probed and if found guilty.....
He will be jailed...
i guess u dont know that is a SHE not HE is clear u know nothing about Nigeria
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by pasol4real(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
NOI busy helping people while Oshimole busy running her down.

Oshimole is a coward
+ an Ugly stewpid monster.

2 Likes

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by pasol4real(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Xetima:

It must be so painful for some people. This is first woman they harassed before they faced Stella Oduah. Hatred is the by-product of failure and low self esteem. It is the trade mark of a tribe in Nigeria. You buy land from their fathers, settled both sons and fathers in the name of landowners. Yet after building they will hate you for coming from a dark to take their land. Bunch of lazy haters.
Kai u don finish some ppl
E b like say u want mk dem go sango sorry ijebu for u. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Masterclass32: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Congrats ma.

More feathers to your cap smiley
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
He will be jailed...

Genius rule their world, illiterates probe.

Can't you for once stand beside a winner?

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by dahmie2013: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
I'm so proud of my mentor. More power 2 ur elbow madam. Instead of some ladies 2 be thinking of how 2 become like her, na only man, sex, dey deir heads.
I am not along her career path, but I admire her a lot. She's bold&very confident. I remember how she addressed dose senathieves wen dey accused her of corruptn.
Well done ma'am.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
pazienza:
NOI playing a big sister role once again. Onye aghana Nwanne ya! Igbo bu Igbo, mma mmanu o!

Peace to Igbo lovers, Death to our haters! Osondi owendi! Mana anyi ada asini ndo!
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by AreaFada2: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Utchgirl:
Chai !

Haters full dis NL.

Instead of peeps here 2 congratulate dis lady 4 being appionted d world bank Vp and treasurer ,they r busy hating.

Lawd hv mercy !

This very lady is 4rm ur country Nigeria ooo. Why nt congratulate her 1st ? She is dia as a Nigerian and we shld be happy 4 her plz.

Congrats Ms Arumeh Oteh.
Wish u d best out of everytin u r doing dia.

We r pround of u dear sister !

Plz dnt 4get 2 be making us popular.
Haters can ctnu !

Frustration, hate, bigotry & tribalism won't let some people see road. They can never be positive.
God forbid!

I pitied 9ja the day that woman had a committee hearing in NASS and HoR people tried frustrating her for refusing to pay bribe.

The same people who asked for bribe were the ones asked to look into the matter.

I would have resigned from that job if I was her.

9ja never serious about moving forward.

VERY BIG congrats to her, fine lady. grin cheesy
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by etiosa97(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
babestella:

dundee olodo rabata, check your spelling and stop disgracing yourself here. ode jàti jati

sauce kò soup ni

Fk you
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Legit:
Yeah! thanks Ngozi for recommend another Ibo friend with less substance, there are many Nigerians that are more qualifies than her. But Igboism is helping, make u no complain when PMB help his ppl. Bunch of Biafran non nigerian
The truth will always hurt and haunt your likes. Didn't the man who got the Africa dev. Bank job pay special tribute to Ngozi? Was he an 1gboman?

Ezi bida. angry

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
kamair237:
He will be jailed...

Aruma is a she...you don't even know who they are taking about but you want the person probed ....
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Max24: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
NOI was highly instrumental to Adesina getting the ADB job and now Arumah Otteh. Madam pls continue ur good works.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by patrick89(m): 2:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Moheat:

O boy! See black stomach. Instead of you to congratulate a fellow Nigerian and save your self all these spent energy to type this thrash. Sometimes I wonder if you guys aren't challenged when someone attains great feat.
that's why this country should be divided! so much hate everywhere.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Frankiss44(m): 3:00am On Jul 25, 2015
goingsolo:
I AM A HATER AND I HATE PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY WHO DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE US OUR DESIRED CREDIT.

Your hate will consume you and you will die young
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Frankiss44(m): 3:03am On Jul 25, 2015
BabaO2:
The moderator is a tribal and PDP apologist, he/she should be removed. Why allowing that heading..?
@op why relating Aruna Oteh to Jonathan?. FYI Jonathan and his cohorts never wanted the woman on that post, but she fought them on till the end, so why suddenly relating her to Jonathan as if it was Jonathan that sent her to University to develop herself...

Rubbish... She was appointed by gej and he could have fired her with the snap of his finger if he didn't want her... So stop spitting thrash you son of hate
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Frankiss44(m): 3:06am On Jul 25, 2015
ideylaff:

While she herself ruined her reputation and allowed BGL With Alex Okumagba and his wicked criminals to carry out their 419 acts.

Arunmah is nothing but a sex maniac after young boys and a stained executive.

Please don't think an appointment to the world bank means you are squeaky clean, in fact the world bank us full of view boys and sharks ruining economies since ever

Your case is a lost one but all the same

Receive Sense
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Frankiss44(m): 3:11am On Jul 25, 2015
gmyguy:
Is that not the woman that was using 300k for lunch in 2012

Well, unlike you, the world bank as an organization doest believe propaganda foolishly

Cheers bro
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by BabaO2: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Frankiss44:

Rubbish... She was appointed by gej and he could have fired her with the snap of his finger if he didn't want her... So stop spitting thrash you son of hate
Only to argue nonsense all the times. Aruna Oteh was appointed in January 2010. Yaradua died in May 2010. After May 2010 even to 2011 Jonathan was nobody, until he was fought for and installed by south western Nigeria in 2011.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Xetima:

It must be so painful for some people. This is first woman they harassed before they faced Stella Oduah. Hatred is the by-product of failure and low self esteem. It is the trade mark of a tribe in Nigeria. You buy land from their fathers, settled both sons and fathers in the name of landowners. Yet after building they will hate you for coming from a dark to take their land. Bunch of lazy haters.

Say that again to hypocritical yoruba people...the fathers and mothers of hate.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by vicfajeze: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2015
congratulations
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Jman06(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Congrats to the Amazon!
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2015
xetima:
I guess daily 20 naira for boli is preferable to them than getting a life cheesy cheesy

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Ritchiee: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2015
DikeOha882:
Congrats to Ugo Abia and to Ndi Igbo at large,we are not local champion,we play at the global stage.
Don't mind those world bank things..always making us second fiddles but thanks to Dr Akinwunmi..
the OGA at the apex level of AFDB and Chief Obasanjo,leading world leaders presently...Kudos to Nigerians that are making us proud...
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by abagoro(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2015
Jonathan had ordinarily competent people but he was instrumental for their poor performance. Take for instance Iweala under Obasanjo and Iweala under Jonathan. Remember the case of Barth Nnaji who was a square peg in a square hole but frustrated out for being a good man.

Jonathan is evil.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2015
abagoro:
Jonathan had ordinarily competent people but he was instrumental for their poor performance. Take for instance Iweala under Obasanjo and Iweala under Jonathan. Remember the case of Barth Nnaji who was a square peg in a square hole but frustrated out for being a good man.

Jonathan is evil.
And Abagoro is confused
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by totorimi: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2015
isn't it amazing that the more Buhari govt is calling GEJ officials bad names and corrupt officials the more international recognition they get. what the heck who's fooling who here.
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Ritchiee: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2015
new2020:

Say that again to hypocritical yoruba people...the fathers and mothers of hate.
I congratulate Ms Oteh..more grease to your elbow ma...but why are we given no fiddle at all(no second fiddle, no third, no fourth but errand personnel,WB has 2 executive VPs,3 senior VPs...no Nigerians here...but given 1 VP slot out of 24 VPs who are nothing but glorified boy boy,well we thank God... sha)thank God for the Yorubas like Prof Ajibola,first Nigerian to head the UNO,Prof Wole Soyinka,first African to get the most apex laurel in Literature,Dr Akinwunmi,first Nigerian to head the AfDB,Chief Obasanjo,first Nigerian to lead heads of govts of the world,Mrs Alakija,first woman to lead the black women as the richest in the world, etc...these NIGERIANS who are all Yorubas,don't just go for crumbs...it beats me mehn...
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Frankiss44:

Well, unlike you, the world bank as an organization doest believe propaganda foolishly

Cheers bro
And OPEc presidency with Diezani + FIFA and Sepp Blatter...go figure

1 Like

Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by ideylaff: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Frankiss44:

Your case is a lost one but all the same

Receive Sense

I know the full facts big time. I know Arunmah in and out. Yes she's qualified but morally she played double standard as SEC GD and compromised under her watch.

I know big time
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by SonOfEl(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
ideylaff:

I know the full facts big time. I know Arunmah in and out. Yes she's qualified but morally she played double standard as SEC GD and compromised under her watch.

I know big time

receive sense in Jesus name!
Re: Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP by EasternLion: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
SonOfEl:

receive sense in Jesus name!

Isee!

5% personality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors Bowing To President Buhari In Aso Rock (Video) / Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS / FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.