Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan (36528 Views)

Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by blackpanda: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:
is there another definition of reputation in dictionary?

politics is a game of choice and dice

buhari contested 3 times and keep trying

was his reputation lost?

Akpabio, Wike. Fayose etc hv nothing to lose

it's gambling

Amaechi is the greatest loser

Dakuku perterside hav been awarded the most scammed politician in guiness book of record who sold his major property to Amechi's wife

Tinubu's eye is getting clearer by the day

Buhari is as confused as a local government councilor

blv me quiters never win vice versa

we're coming back in 2019 by then Osibande would have been the president

I don't even know what to say to you.
How is supporting cluelessness, greed, corruption and impunity a gamble??
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by kaypound(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2015
steppin:

He's a nobody, yet most people on Nl knows him.
How about you? Who the fucck are you?

Knowing someone is relative and being a nobody is also relative....it depends on what you want to be known for which eventually makes you somebody or a nobody.
I know him on nairaland as an attention seeking wailer
who i personally see more as an enemy of the country waiting for the down fall of the govt in power at every given opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Phiniz(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2015
olasmith10:
Abinitio, most of them knew he wasnt going to win d election. #sycophants#
CAN U ACT, SING OR MODEL. JOIN PHINIX ENTERTAINMENT ENUGU,LETS TAKE U TO UR DREAM LAND....CALL 07035205088 OR 08185075799
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by alexinfinity(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

was his reputation lost?

it's gambling

Dakuku perterside hav been awarded the most scammed politician in guiness book of record who sold his major property to Amechi's wife

hmmmm... Mr speaker, can you categorically tell thiss noble house what you mean by the statement " we're coming back in 2019 by then Osibande would have been the president"
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by agog: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2015
must you comment on every topic?

Taylor86:

was his reputation lost?

it's gambling

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by after1: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2015
chuna1985:

This is how madness starts.

You will see the madness soon. Even that woman and little girl smiling will cry when it happens.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by shadrach77: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2015
Lol @ bolekaja of ekitiland grin grin
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by 4stylz: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2015
A country where anyone can be president and you talk of reputation; that word doesn't exist in this country
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Spybradd: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2015
gbenga dan asabe or whatever ur name is,thundet fire you there,giant mumu..infact i am coming to hammer ur head there.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by manchester1: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2015
what a waste of time. reading this thread.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by BankeSmalls(f): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2015
blackpanda:

I don't even know what to say to you.
How is supporting cluelessness, greed, corruption and impunity a gamble??

and how is supporting dullardism not a gamble?
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by BankeSmalls(f): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2015
4stylz:
A country where anyone can be president and you talk of reputation; that word doesn't exist in this country

a country that searches for the lowest dunce to make president cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2015
after1:

You will see the madness soon. Even that woman and little girl smiling will cry when it happens.

Loooooooooooooooooool.

Whoever dis coward foooool is, someone should advise him to shut up.

Does it look like am scared of an unexisting human being

Gerrout
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by joeyswift(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
When you see some post,you just conclude that some people need to be smashed with sense.how has one lost his reputation because he supported a candidate who lost an election?,how has a serving governor lost his reputation?.it then means all who supported PMB those years he lost have no iota of reputation

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by kaypound(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
kaypound:

Knowing someone is relative and being a nobody is also relative....it depends on what you want to be known for which eventually makes you somebody or a nobody.
I know him on nairaland as an attention seeking wailer
who i personally see more as an enemy of the country waiting for the down fall of the govt in power at every given opportunity.
kaypound:

Barcanista is a nobody with no reputation that one can be disappointed in...he just a jobless E-rat wailer.

Very petty and inconsequential.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Amjustme: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
You mean ORUBEBE's name did mot make that list??!!!
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Benzzle: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

was his reputation lost?

it's gambling

are you this jobless?
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bekwarra:
Defend whatever you believe in once you are convinced of your belief. I supported GEJ and I'll do it over again. Say me hi to my useless state governor Aregberascal. They lost their reputation defending GEJ right? While some people gained a "good" reputation defending that human error called Aregbe making him seem like the best thing after fried goat meat. Hypocrisy will kill most of you.

Is hypocrates like u that Nigerians need to get rid of, after all I believe if any body sees u, u re still a suffering nigerian nd u dnt av anything to show up for even while d clueless, senseless, nd idiotic jonathan was in government. Even jonathan can never even recorgnise u even if u meet him 1 on 1. So focusing on ur future mumuclueless like u.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Ghost01(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
How come Reuben Abati and Yinka Odumakin are not on the list?
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by luvmijeje(f): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
The one that was truly disappointing is Joe Odumakin. It shows that most people will compromise their beliefs at a certain price.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by africawise: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
what of the traditional ruler that collected money from gej?
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by BabaO2: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Your list should contain only the likes of Odumakins, Osoba, Jimi Agbaje because others on that list never had reputations. You cant loose what you dont have.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Bekwarra(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
shegebanti:

Is hypocrates like u that Nigerians need to get rid of, after all I believe if any body sees u, u re still a suffering nigerian nd u dnt av anything to show up for even while d clueless, senseless, nd idiotic jonathan was in government. Even jonathan can never even recorgnise u even if u meet him 1 on 1. So focusing on ur future mumuclueless like u.
Oloriburuku oya para e now. I can see how improved your life is with Buhari in government. I think Jonathan is also to blame for your poor diction and terrible spellings.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
am i the only person thinking about this or is anyone thinking the same thing with me as in how much does anyone think these peoples combined worth is. i meant in US$ , and tell me how much combined they all have stolen from Nigeria's coffer.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by segxy2015: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pavore9:
As long as their bank accounts are cool, they lost nothing!
U are right
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by StOla: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
ddippset:
Most of the people on this list did not even bring any reputation along with them to Jonathan. Instead they each left with a chunk of jonathan's reputation, leaving the man completely reputationless.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by StOla: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
vedaxcool:
The question should be did they have a reputation in the first place? GEJ was naturally drawn to evil men and women.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by caprini1: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

was his reputation lost?

it's gambling

Ori e o wanbe jare...
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bekwarra:

Oloriburuku oya para e now. I can see how improved your life is with Buhari in government. I think Jonathan is also to blame for your poor diction and terrible spellings.

Oponu arare, go nd hug transformer with jonathan nw, after all, it pains u more that jona is nt in government. Ode lasan.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by wokomabest(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

was his reputation lost?

it's gambling

you are too much my brother
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by CharliParker: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ops I don't know the above mentioned people as good leaders I only know people like Buhari,Rochas,Fashola, and other good leaders.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
wokomabest:
you are too much my brother

tnx bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead / Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. / Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.