Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan (36564 Views)

Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by after1: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
chuna1985:

Loooooooooooooooooool.

Whoever dis coward foooool is, someone should advise him to shut up.

Does it look like am scared of an unexisting human being

Gerrout
[/s]

Stay tuned.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by usman960: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lets sit and watch, if they lost their reputation becouse of GEJ or because they wanted to protect the skeletons in their cardboard.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by simdam500(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wrong use of word "lost reputation"

I say No they didn't, cos if any of them decide to wanna hit nairaland front page soon, they will and they are still voicing out...
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by EmmyDe25(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
I would love to add one more

Barcanista
Loooool
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2015
crixtex:
So anyone who supports someone has lost his reputation. .. wat d hell is wrong wit ds black mentality sef?? So pple dat even support gays ve no reputation or wat..or pple dat support satan?? Oh oh I get it only pple dat support Buhari ve reputation abi like beremx or demdem

Goon, credible peeps were being referred to and not corrupt bastard like Jonah-daft. Supporters of the Drunkard are nothing but shameless fools.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, credible peeps were being referred to and not corrupt bastard like Jonah-daft. Supporters of the Drunkard are nothing but shameless fools.
Demdem my guy wea ve u been since?? Are u trying to say pple dont ve d right to support whomever dey want?? and hope u re enjoying d fair share of insult baba is garnering?
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2015
crixtex:

Demdem my guy wea ve u been since?? Are u trying to say pple dont ve d right to support whomever dey want?? and hope u re enjoying d fair share of insult baba is garnering?

Goon, anyone is free to support anyone but only fools will support a confirm corrupt drunkard.
I see no insult yet, what i see so far is eediocy display and am not moved by such.
I dont attend to such.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, anyone is free to support anyone but only fools will support a confirm corrupt drunkard.
I see no insult yet, what i see so far is eediocy display and am not moved by such.
I dont attend to such.
Lol... buh dvdrunkard ruled you for bout 6yrs, and lo wat can I say.... however people support even d devil... just know dat.. or wat do we call dose dat support Muhammad. ..
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... buh dvdrunkard ruled you for bout 6yrs, and lo wat can I say.... however people support even d devil... just know dat.. or wat do we call dose dat support Muhammad. ..

ANd was it my making? of cos not. it was the making of gullible fools who happened to be in the "majority" then that chose to vote for the drunkard simply because he once had no shoes. He was once my Governor and i know how useless he was as a governor. He has always been a usless person governance wise so his failures at the federal level especially as regards corruption didnt really surprised me. He was much more terrible as Governor of Bayelsa where till date he had no single legacy that can be attributed to him.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2015
Demdem:

ANd was it my making? of cos not. it was the making of gullible fools who happened to be in the "majority" then that chose to vote for the drunkard simply because he once had no shoes. He was once my Governor and i know how useless he was as a governor. He has always been a usless person governance wise so his failures at the federal level especially as regards corruption didnt really surprised me. He was much more terrible as Governor of Bayelsa where till date he had no single legacy that can be attributed to him.
Lol of cos I know dat... buh I hope buhari dpesnt disappoint though... because him own curse go pass jona own
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2015
crixtex:

Lol of cos I know dat... buh I hope buhari dpesnt disappoint though... because him own curse go pass jona own

u know yet u continue to ask me foolish question. u see the reason why i choose to ignore ur kind as i deemed fit. If Buhari should thread Jonah-daft path, i will be the first stone thrower against him. I take no prisoner on corrupt fools. Already av expressed my displeasure about him still wanting to allow Govt to assist during pilgrimage. THats bullshit.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2015
Anyone defending d dull.ard now never had reputation, they have nothing to lose.
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Demdem:

u know yet u continue to ask me foolish question. u see the reason why i choose to ignore ur kind as i deemed fit. If Buhari should thread Jonah-daft path, i will be the first stone thrower against him. I take no prisoner on corrupt fools. Already av expressed my displeasure about him still wanting to allow Govt to assist during pilgrimage. THats bullshit.
Lol... demdem we shall see...
Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by DemonicSoul: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
joeyswift:
When you see some post,you just conclude that some people need to be smashed with sense.how has one lost his reputation because he supported a candidate who lost an election?,how has a serving governor lost his reputation?.it then means all who supported PMB those years he lost have no iota of reputation

5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan by citizenY(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
DaBullIT:
I would love to add one more

Barcanista
please do not crucify anybody because of his choices.... It is called democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.