Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) (1321 Views)

She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by slicereports(f): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2015
Source: http://slicereports.com/blog/2015/07/23/woman-to-marry-her-dog-after-death-of-previous-husband-catphotos/

Lol. According to Mail online……….A woman has revealed that she is planning to marry her dog following the death of her former husband, who was a cat. Ok o. The woman, Dominique Lesbirel, 41, from Holland, married her pet cat Doerack eight years ago but sadly, the animal had to be put down after suffering kidney failure aged 19.
Determined to move on Dominique has revealed she now plans to marry her dog Travis. She explains that losing her cat was heartbreaking.

Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by Topccy007: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Perfect... I guess she will sleep wit d dog also
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by slicereports(f): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Perfect... I guess she will sleep wit d dog also
it's possible. Oyibo can do crazy things.
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2015
slicereports:

it's possible. Oyibo can do crazy things.
for d record, the demons dat control d americas are incubi, succubi and belial.
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by jashar(f): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Na today oyibo don dey craze undecided
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2015
In my country nigeria, such poo dont happen

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2015
What a cold lonely life undecided undecided
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by Captainswag225(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2015
craziness is now seen by the whites as entertainment.
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by slicereports(f): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Cutehector:
for d record, the demons dat control d americas are incubi, succubi and belial.
you right. 70% of them don't believe in God existence.
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2015
slicereports:

you right. 70% of them don't believe in God existence.
and funny parts is dis.. Evryone just wants to go to the u.s.a
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2015
This woman is an ODE! angry I wont be surprised if she marries a goat later...abi crocodile undecided

Oyibo is the synonym of crazy.
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by feran15(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2015
MsPat:
This woman is an ODE! angry
I wont be surprised if she marries a goat later...abi crocodile undecided

Oyibo is the synonym of crazy.

and if they come and say that we are synonymous to baboons or monkeys you will be crying foul
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by slicereports(f): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Cutehector:
and funny parts is dis.. Evryone just wants to go to the u.s.a
i still tell people that there is nothing special about U.S.A.,if not for good education and job opportunities. here in Nigeria,we can do better if not for the bad and corrupt leader we have. i believe president buhari would be better than his predecessors.
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2015
slicereports:

i still tell people that there is nothing special about U.S.A.,if not for good education and job opportunities. here in Nigeria,we can do better if not for the bad and corrupt leader we have. i believe president buhari would be better than his predecessors.
I duno, I guess I hav lost faith in nigeria
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by Feranchek(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2015
ETT
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
feran15:

and if they come and say that we are synonymous to baboons or monkeys you will be crying foul
I see you are oyibo in nature undecided
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by feran15(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
MsPat:
I see you are oyibo in nature undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by slicereports(f): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cutehector:
I duno, I guess I hav lost faith in nigeria
you don't have to.. keep praying for our leaders.
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by lilmax(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
So this is also a “right“....smh

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cute hector which one is incubi sucumbi and beliali again o shocked

please explain
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by flyca: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls you guys should free her joor. Don't you know she was born that way? Not everyone was born "straight"? She is living her life and not hurting anyone! angry

Hehehe tongue
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by 5minsmadness: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Cute hector which one is incubi sucumbi and beliali again o shocked

please explain
They are the names of demons.
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by 5minsmadness: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
flyca:
Pls you guys should free her joor. Don't you know she was born that way? Not everyone was born "straight"? She is living her life and not hurting anyone! angry

Hehehe tongue
R u sure she wasn't the cause of the cat's kidney failure?
Poor dog.

1 Like

Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

They are the names of demons.
so now demons control America? cheesy

please invite the so called demons to nigeria so we will develop small
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by 5minsmadness: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
so now demons control America? cheesy

please invite the so called demons to nigeria so we will develop small
See you.

Here in NIGERIA the demons are trying to escape the country!
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

See you.

Here in NIGERIA the demons are trying to escape the country!
I mean invite the American demons into nigeria. The sucubi or whatever it is called cheesy
Re: Woman To Marry Her Dog After Death Of Previous Husband, Cat(photos) by 5minsmadness: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I mean invite the American demons into nigeria. The sucubi or whatever it is called cheesy
They are already here am telling you! The wahala here is too much so they want to leave grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Judge Me, Was I Wrong? / How Do You Handle Your Deceased Friends On Facebook? / Which Is The Most Painful Among These Situations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.