Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

How To Recover Deleted Text Messages Fast - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Text Messages Fast (762 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) / Why Do Most People Hate Sending Text Messages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Text Messages Fast by bessiegun: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Have you ever recover deleted text messages on iPhone fast and doesn't waste time on common- hard drive data recovery software.

I find three ways to recover lost data from iOS devices:

Method 1 Restore from your iCloud backup files

Restore from your iCloud backup files, if you have backed up on iTunes, see iCloud: Backup and restore overview or recover from a backup on you made with iTunes on your Mac or PC.

Method 2: recover with iPhone data recovery software for Mac or Windows

Indeed, even the data was deleted from iPhone, yet it is still stored in your iOS system, with powerful iPhone deleted data recovery software on http://ifonemate.com/, users can restore deleted data from iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad easily and fast. The Whole process only takes you a few minutes with simple-operation.
It is a good habit to have a regular backup for your iPhone for the quick recovery of data loss in future.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Text Messages Fast by Zeusd3(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2015
tanks
Re: How To Recover Deleted Text Messages Fast by seriyar1: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
I'll take you through all the possibilities of how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone.
=> Check for iCloud backup if you have any so that you can restore the data saved on iCloud.
=> Check for iTunes backup. Download and install the iPhone messages recovery software and launch the app. It will automatically search for any backups on your computer.
=> Check for your lost sms in Windows/Users/Notes folder. There are times when iTunes saves the sms in this folder.
Hope one of these methods will help you.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Waiting To See The Pictures Taken with Camon C8!!! / Pls Guys Help Me My Infinix Hot 2 / Abegi, anyone here tried this Palmchat App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.