Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members (34098 Views)

NYSC Medical Certificate: Is HIV Test Compulsory For Prospective Corps Members? / NYSC 2017 Batch A: Important Changes For Prospective Corp Members / NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2015
Wow! shocked

#NothingMoreCool cool
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by kelsidengkucio(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2015
That's when lagos and other southern state network begin to jam....
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by kennyman2000(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2015
chai.. This will increase the rates of pregnancy as prospective corps will be deploying theirselves to their boyfriend residential areas for constant knacking..

Infact, some will even deploy theirselves to their boyfriend in laws residential area using her service for familarization exercise with her in laws as well..

Well, congrats to the female prospective corps.. Godwin for u na ooo..

Make u na no forget to dey use condom ooo..

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by ibkgab001: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Cool
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by iamauxin(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Maitama, Abuja all the way!.....
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2015
kelsidengkucio:
That's when lagos and other southern state network begin to jam....

Southwestern states will feel the heat the most!!!
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by pinkkystel(f): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2015
Better at last copers will be saved from the killing going on in the north
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Ngasky(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2015
wrong idea. NYSC has a purpose which is already defeated by this policy

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Whylagos: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2015
Why will you restrict 1st class graduates to serve in universities? They have their individual ambitions. Am not sure they will want to be confined with that offer

1 Like

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by maggilove(f): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2015
It doesn't make sense, what's the fun of NYSC then?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Brytawon(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2015
spicy244:
Better
demmy0325:
.. You can say that again..
Etumgbe:
Nice one.
Lagos and Abuja go hear am
Ayietim:
Take a moment and think, what can you do for yourself? What can you do to make your life better? Go ahead and do it, you are solely responsible for your failure or success in life.
https://ayietim./2015/07/24/call-yourself-great-names/
Hawlahscho:
Opinedecandid:
Cool
lotreta:
nypomasn:
opeflio:
Jboy5050:
so on point....
ndaman25:
Dis is End of NYSC
free2ryhme:
wink
Swagk101:
grin
BCISLTD:
cool
drylman:
This Good development . . .
Swagt101:
tongue
UncleSnr:
Hey!!! See booked spaces
COvo:
Very good.Not because it's very good but because I really need to book this space.
lafex:
K
mrlaw93:
g
Taylor86:
y
DONSMITH123:
noted
writetopoker:
Next grin
SaiBuharii:
Fh
dejt4u:
Issokay
Ojeremi:
Wake me wn.......

From what I see, the first 30 posters were just space bookers.

Constructive comments and criticism is all we ask for...
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by solidifi: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2015
With this development, NYSC aim has been defeated.

It is better scraped than consuming our money and corpers' lives unnecessarily.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by jhydebaba(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Too many corpers would be chasing few rich States. Then, who is going to develop other less privileged and poor States.

The choice of corpers can't be evenly distributed.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2015
I see this youth scamming programme being scrapped off soon!
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by front247: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Nysc should be scrapped completely, it is not relevant anymore
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by collinsVP: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2015
The intrigues, suspense and surprises which are the basic ingredients that makes NYSC scheme fun and worth the experience are over.

I miss Nasarawa State 2012-2013
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by blakky97(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2015
Ojeremi:
Dedicated to extremely busy babe called INTROVERTED

Question is wat happen when the number of turn out graduate in a zone exceed the avaliable spaces....back to square one
And who. will now go to Ikpokia local govt in ogun state?
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by An2elect2(f): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2015
Oh God i feel like crying now. embarassed Why now arhhh but He knows He knows He knows cry
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by kennyman2000(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2015
Swagk101:
True!!!Gonna deploy myself to Calabar, e get one NL puna wey I wan scatter wink

The thing will also spoil show for most gals and guys sef.. Cos, boyfriend go ask him girlfriend to deploy herself to her own area,. Girlfiriend wont gree based on say, make fowl yansh no open cos of promiscuous attitude.. Samething for guys..

Hahahaha.. U'll hear lots of relationship wahala news on this new development as time goes on..

The news will also be brought to this same nairaland.. Mostly, romance and family section where relationship lawyers and advisers dey..

Lets just keep watching..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by ahamonyeka(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2015
Prospective NYSC members choosing where they wish to serve is a way to make it look uninteresting because every corp members will want to choose a state that is more developed and no corp member will want to go to a state that is not developed and there will be state where you will not see corp members and by then you begin to wonder if NYSC still exist.

States like lagos,abuja and phc will be full of corp members cos they believe that's a place where they get connection fast.so to this effect I still believe in the old way.

But, for married,pregnant women and those with health problems is a good development there.

In conclusion, is just a way to make it look boring.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by distinguished1(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2015
rich man don't hammer. sure u know nobody gives a graduate from a poor home request letter
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Swagk101(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2015
kennyman2000:

The thing will also spoil show for most gals and guys sef.. Cos, boyfriend go ask him girlfriend to deploy herself to her own area,. Girlfiriend wont gree based on say, make fowl yansh no open cos of promiscuous attitude.. Hahahaha.. U'll hear lots of news on this new development as time goes on..

The news will also be brought to this same nairaland.. Mostly, romance and family section where relationship lawyers and advisers dey..

Lets just keep watching..
Lol. I don't wanna hear stories that touch the heart
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by danpaul1(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2015
I am lost.. Does it mean prospective corpers would get to choose where they are posted for nysc? And will it take off from dis coming batch B?
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by adeabi: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Opportunity to choose states of their choice outside their socio-cultural and linguistic areas.

Hmmm hmmm !!!That means prospective corps members originated from North('majorly' Hausas) will be restricted to Yoruba and igbo lands only. PCMs Originated from south-west('majorly' Yorubas) will be restricted to North and south or south-east while PCMs originated from south-east('majorly' igbos) will be restricted to North, west or North-west.

God, please influence my 'posting' AMEN.
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by eunisam: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2015
NYSC-------rubbish
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Chars1289: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2015
given the opportunity to choose states of their choice outside their socio-cultural and linguistic areas,
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by bolument(m): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2015
Ojeremi:

Question is wat happen when the number of turn out graduate in a zone exceed the avaliable spaces....back to square one

I can't believe it I made it FTC
I beg pls encourage me with LIKES and SHARES
TRUE talk
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by shaqhead: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Ojeremi:

I think the JAMB principle wl apply i.e if the quota for a particular state is filled up den u go to d nearest available state.
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Omotayor123(f): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2015
Ojeremi:

Your lucky she's on her NL free day cheesy
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Maxtermind(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2015
GOODNEWS TO THEM

...YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY 40K TO SERVE IN LAGOS OR RIVERS OR ABUJA...LOL .. THEY DON SPOIL MARKET FOR AGENTS..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elderly Grandfather Rocks NYSC Outfit With His Walking Stick.See Reactions(pics) / Corper Appreciates His Mother In A Unique Way As He Passes Out (Photos) / Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.