Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland (1499 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / Please Nairaland Or Seun,is Naijaloaded And Nairaland The Same Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by kingofcasting(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2015
angry it has become a popular thing of nowadays to be giving annoying replies on whatssapp,facebook and even nairaland. Here are the few i know:
1) lol
2) oh
3) k(very annoying especially after you've typed a long well-meaning sentence)
4)kk(na dis one dey vex me pass.wetin be kk?)
5)first to comment(who gives a damn?!)
feel free to add yours

1 Like

Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2015
^^^^^^ mumu

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by wordbank(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by kingofcasting(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
^^^^^^ mumu
cry*checks picture,shakes head sorrowfully,walks away and ignores*
Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by Princecalm(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2015
kkkkkkkkkk
Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by kingofcasting(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2015
wordbank:
Mtchew
*sighs*thank you for your contribution
Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2015
kingofcasting:
cry*checks picture,shakes head sorrowfully,walks away and ignores*
what is this nah, undecided
You asked is to list annoying replies and I gave one. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by kingofcasting(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2015
Teempakguy:
what is this nah, undecided
You asked is to list annoying replies and I gave one. undecided
undecided but i didn't say anything na
Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by Sanmel(f): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2015
kmt
Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by kingofcasting(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Sanmel:
kmt
Meaning?
Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by taiocol: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2015
wetin you der find for this place? no bet to cast?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by kingofcasting(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2015
taiocol:
wetin you der find for this place? no bet to cast?
grin lol.i don repent.u never hear the news?
Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by Fernandowski(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2015
Hahahaha....the KK I knw is a brand of weed

Wiz khalifa will tell u more

1 Like

Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by therealdeal10: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Especially dat "Lol" so annoying

1 Like

Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by kingofcasting(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
therealdeal10:
Especially dat "Lol" so annoying
as in ehn.e go just be like say make u just give the person e-slap
Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by taiocol: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
kingofcasting:
i der villa o,

1 Like

Re: Annoying Responses On Facebook,whatsapp And Nairaland by obi4eze(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
kingofcasting:

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Audition 2017 Venue, Date And How To Apply / The Most Expensive Smart Phone In The World See It Cost Below / #BBN - Who Are You Predicting As The Big Brother Naija Winner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.