Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Three Virgins - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Virgins (65951 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins / The Seven Virgins: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Virgins by ysadiq(m): 9:33am On Sep 10, 2015
heemah:
Wow wow wow!!! Roniex2! Didn't see that coming sha! Anyways, I'm happy at the turn out! Thanks for d update but it's short O ooo. #Olivertwist
Roniex2 u are good. Keep it coming. More data to ur phone.
Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2015
roniex2:

Am sowie dear but I av to attend to some courses like human physiology, embryology and histology dis maween, will make it up to u guys, as for d update, dats d power of writing, u don't just follow d pattern of general reasoning.. Thanks too
aiiiit doc.. Wish u success
Re: Three Virgins by Pukka36(f): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dr roniex2,if not for the phone,Korede would have done otherwise!

Pls Ma'am,what level r U now and in which institution?
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bowen university, Iwo, 200L

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by PBeni(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Been a silent reader, but reading this story I swore I was gonna comment.
Ronnie its a nice story line you got here, and I say more ink to your pen. Keep up the good work
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=PBeni post=37877147]Been a silent reader, but reading this story I swore I was gonna comment.
Ronnie its a nice story line you got here, and I say more ink to your pen. Keep up the good work[/quote
Thanks sir
Re: Three Virgins by PBeni(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=roniex2 post=37877780][/quote]
You're welcome
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sandra plodded out of the bathroom, She picked her favorite lotion and creamed her body softly, She opened her fully stocked wardrobe and brought out a yellow gown. She wore the gown, It fitted her perfectly.
She applied a simple make up and wore Yellow heels. She looked so beautiful. She picked her keys and descended her duplex. She wheeled her car out into the streets.

She arrived at the estate some minutes to 8:00am. She finally founded Patrick's house about 8:15am. She pressed the bell and waited for a response.

Patrick was knotting his tie when he opened the door, Sandra inwardly admired the physique of the man before her, She swallowed her lust figments and finally spoke after some minutes of silence
"I am Sandra Macauley, You must be Patrick Williams" Sandra breathed
"Oh! yes, I am. Your name doesn't ring a bell" A frown creased on Patrick's face, He was running out of patience, Since it was a workday, He needed to be at the bank very early but there was a lady keeping him.
Sandra made an attempt to Enter into the room, Patrick stood rigidly at the door.
"May I come in, We've got to talk"
"I don't have all the time in the world, Whatever you want to say, please make it snappy" Patrick fumed
Sandra remained calm, on a good day, she would have flared and ranted up and down but since she wanted to accomplish a mission, She remained calm and forced out an enchanting smile.

Patrick put a call through his assistant, He informed him that he would be a bit late, The latter harmonized and the phone went dead.

"Am all ears now" Patrick said as he bit his lower lip.
"I must confess you have a good apartment here, Am impressed" Sandra smiled viciously.
"Can you go straight to the point please"
Sandra sighed then began
"Your wife..........

Rekia stood by the roadside, She flagged down a cab and sat at the backseat, She cursed inwardly as she beheld the sight of the raunchy seats. There was a foul smell in the car. She just sat like a tossed rat and sighed in disgust.

A tall handsome gentleman flagged down the cab, Rekia wondered why a man with the way he appeared would want to board a cab, She shifted for him.

He started a chitchat with Rekia after a while
" You look smashingly pretty in that gown"
"Oh! Thank you" Rekia almost jumped out of her skin as he spoke, He spoke in a seductive tone.
"So what's the name" He asked
"Rekia"
"Nice name"
* Actually, my car broke down as i was coming back from my firm"
"You own a firm?"
"Sure, Am a business administrator, finished from University of Port Harcourt, class of 2012"
"Waow"
"Enough about me, tell me about yourself"
"Eem.. myself?"
"Yea"
"Actually, I am a graduate of university of Abuja, Civil engineering, class of 2013" Rekia felt uncomfortable with her last statement, She wasn't really good at lying, She was surprised how this one slipped out of her lips flawlessly, She smiled inwardly.

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by Pukka36(f): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
roniex2:
Bowen university, Iwo, 200L
Oh,nice!cheesy
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Thanks dear roniex.#kisses
Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2015
Nice one dearie
Re: Three Virgins by ysadiq(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2015
Thanks 4 d update Roniex keep them coming.

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Tomi arrived at the church on that pleasant Saturday morning at exactly 10:15am, She sat carefully at the last pew, The congregation sent her affirmative glances, She dressed exceptionally in a beautifully sewn red laces, her headgear was tied in layers, it fitted her head perfectly, her heels spoke volumes. She had a flawless make up. She complimented all with her bow bag and accessories, She didn't know why she dressed that way herself but instinct told her something big was coming. A gentleman stared at her with the corner of his left eyes, He flashed his unsullied set of teeth at her, She winced and smiled back. Tomi gazed at Jackie's wedding gown, it was sheen, it glistered like stones of precious gems.
She searched for her son, Daniel, He was peacefully sleeping on Risi's legs.
David found it hard to concentrate on the wedding programme, He rolled his eyeballs back to Tomi, She looked so beautiful, For the one hundredth time, guilt of infidelity sprung up in him. A tear escaped through his eyes, He quickly wiped it off and focused on the programme going on, Jackie and Wayne were all smiles. Both families were filled with unspeakable happiness. David remembered how his own wedding was a year back, he wished he had made things right, he wished he had told his wife about his status, he wished he had been a responsible husband. oh! he wished he could turn the hands of time!

The church programme ended and cars rolled in sixes and sevens to the event center at Lekki phase 1. Tomi cheerfully congratulated Jackie after they had taken photographs, the latter could only sneer. Tomi shrugged and went to greet her friends, she greeted some of the ladies who were her covetties at her wedding, they requested to see her baby boy, Tomi beckoned on Risi who came with Daniel, They exclaimed when they saw the boy, When someone said the baby looker like David, Tomi only smiled and said inwardly
"Looks like David indeed"

At the event hall which was colourfully decorated in Sky blue and yellow. Exotic Cars rolled in. Tomi sighted Gbenga from afar, She cunningly escaped through the crowd into the hall. She tried avoiding eye contacts with Gbenga but she couldn't. She felt uneasy. She walked to the small hall downstairs and stared into space.

"I can see this is where you are cooling your nerves" Gbenga's voice boomed
Tomi remained silent
"Young man, why are you bent on frustrating me, That baby is my life. He's all I live for, Am sure you wouldn't come back for a baby you got through rape if it was a girl but please, don't take him away from me".
" A baby your silly husband can't produce, my son!, look here Mrs, I have exercised enough patience by folding my hands and watching my own son bear another man's name, enough of that! "

At that moment, there was tension, Tomi thought if it would be right to disclose David's status of fecundity, her phone beeped, it was a message from her friend, it was time for the junior Dominic's to have nuptial dances and she was no where to be found. Just as she strolled down to read the remaining content. David walked in, He strolled his legs and watched from his left to his right
"And what's going on here?" David questioned
"May i remind you that A year ago, we had a deal, the deal resulted into a pregnancy of course it was a closed deal, I would have forgotten about it if it was a girl, it turned out to be a boy and I want my son back, its all over the papers you ain't his father so please give me my right"
"Good. bravo! he's yours!"
"No way!, David, I won't have you give my child out to ease your silly ego, Neither of you here knew what I went through to have Daniel, David, You were sterile, you paid this heartless man here to rape me in order to cover your shame and make me think you own the child, you never bothered to think about how I would feel, on our honeymoon night of all nights! I had hoped all my life you would be the one to deflower me but I was disappointed!, David, You chose to sleep with my maid of all women, I curse the day i met you, and as for you, I won't have you take my only source of joy from me, Never!" Tomi spite out
The Small hall echoed, If a pin dropped, someone would hear the sound loud and clear, the two men went numb.

Helen sat on the sofa, It was past 5 and Mike wasn't back from his office, she wondered what delayed him, There was a knock on the door, then the bell rung, she knew it wasn't Mike because if it was him, he would not have knocked, it was definately someone not used to the house, She opened the door , She scornfully eyed Patrick and hissed
"What are you doing here?"
Patrick sat down, Helen remained standing.
Patrick cleared his thought and started a long touching speech, He ended it thus
"... I know I have offended you, please find a place in your heart to forgive me, lets make this union right. Come back my love, a real woman won't give up on her home, She will be bold enough to arrange all odds"
Patrick raised his eyes to see a teary Helen, She sobbed out loud, but then Sandra walked in and said
"Yes, please go and make things right, You are a woman, Dont run away from your problems, Go back home"
Patrick sobbed silently, he realized his mistakes right there, he promised to be a good husband, they pledged their love for eachother again, Helen wrapped their arms in Patrick's as thou she belonged there forever.

"Poh" there was a loud husky sound. Mike Had just popped the champagne, Sandra engulfed Mike in a bear hug, Mike was proud of the step she took.
"Am proud of you dear, you are begining to fulfil your promises of changing for good, What are we waiting for, drink on!"
They laughed heartily, Little Nelson clapped And cheered, Love filled the air as Mike and Sandra, Helen and Patrick kissed passionately

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2015
"Oh! girl, Am going on a date with Edwin" Rekia boomed with a resonant voice.
Seyi pulled the drapes and carefully observed her well, from her head to her toes, She looked amazing in the dinner long fitted gown she wore, Her make-up was light for a flatulent evening. Seyi looked up to meet her face
"Well, Since you moved in here ever since your boss sent you out of..."
"Oh, please, you don't need to remind me of my story"
"Well, Enjoy your date" Seyi flashed an enchanting smile, exposing her beautiful gap tooth.
Rekia smiled and said "Thanks dear friends, Fry some chips for Me while am gone, is that okay?"
"Have your dinner there with him, am not cooking"
Rekia picked her bag and said"Bye girlfriend "
Seyi sighed.

Rekia got to the pizza restaurant some minutes past 7:00pm, She saw Edwin far away sipping a wine and looking around probably looking for her. She walked to his table, Edwin smiled at her, She replied with an honorable smile, Edwin pulled out a seat and she sat on it, She was all smiles.
"You look beautiful in that, but do you have to do this?"
"Do what?" Rekia's smiled twisted into a frown
"I mean borrow clothes to impress me, even if this is our first date, you needn't have gone this far"
"Don't you like it?" Rekia's voice dropped a bit, She stared at her legs
"I do, Rekia, Why did you lie to me?" Edwin asked
Rekia was speechless, she stared at her legs again
"When you dropped at the house you said was your house that day, I met a friend who supplies some materials to my firm, Because It's been long we had a business deal, I longed for a conversation with him so I paid off the cabman, He asked me what I was doing in his area and why i was In a cab, I told him everything, how we met and what you said to me, He was the one that told me you didn't own a house, you stay with a friend, You never attended a university, Rekia, You never studied civil engineering, You were chased out of your master's house because you slept with your Boss, Why did you lie?" He asked for the second time, Rekia was sobbing now, She stifled and faced him for an explanation but nothing came out of her lips.
"Look here Rekia, you shouldn't have lied, Be yourself, That won't make me think bad of you, But no matter what, we are still friends" He smiled and wiped Rekia's tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by Ebi89(f): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nice write up!! an observation pls, I thought the marriage is barely one year, how come Helen son (Nelson) can clap. Just asking though

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by Pukka36(f): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ebi89:
Nice write up!! an observation pls, I thought the marriage is barely one year, how come Helen son (Nelson) can clap. Just asking though
A one year old can clap natongue
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pukka36:
He didn't really clap, child's display. He was just playing but unknowingly, he added life to wat was going on, like he knew of it whereas he was only playing... thx
Re: Three Virgins by Missmossy(f): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Enthralling as usual roniex2 cheesy kudos, keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by emilygold(f): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nice story you've got dear. Keep it up. More MB to your phone.
Re: Three Virgins by Asapchow(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
roniex2:
They laughed heartily, Little Nelson clapped And cheered, Love filled the air as Mike and Sandra, Helen and Patrick kissed passionately
lol the ending had me visualising an o r g y.
Re: Three Virgins by Ebi89(f): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Pukka36:
the marriage itself is one year and d child is also one year.
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Ebi89:
Of cos not, don't make it seem as if Helen got pregnant before marriage, if u'v taken care of babies, u shld know Wat am talking about, u are a female ma
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Cant wait 4 d nxt update.....
Re: Three Virgins by Pukka36(f): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Ebi89:
Lol,true though
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
"Madam, Your husband dey look for you outside" Risi garrulously announced. Tomi groaned inwardly.
"Tell him am not at home or something" Tomi replied disgustingly.
Risi opened the door after a while
"Small madam said make I tell you say she no dey home, come dey go"
"Tell her its her husband, She can't possibly do that, Tell her we need to talk, it affecting me, my job is also at risk, I am loosing my business partners due to our marital vices, My emotions run" David replied with turbulent ferocity
"Oga David, abeg go and come back later because small madam..."
"Let him in" Tomi ordered, Risi opened the door widely and David walked in, He could remember the last time he was there was on the introduction day which was held at the backyard. He fixed a glance at the pictures of Tomi's convocation.

Tomi's voice brought him back to the present
"what are you doing in my house disturbing my peace?"
"Look Tomi, we can't move on like this, we...."
Daniel's cry interrupted him, Tomi looked in the direction of his cot and smiled at him and he stopped crying, The little boy was very sharp, Tomi wondered if he got his smartness from Gbenga.
"Tomi, let's talk"
"What are we doing? ain't we talking?" Tomi fired back in vehemence. She held back her tears and faced him
"David, get out of my house" She intensely instructed.
"Tomi, please..." He went on his knees
Tomi faced the wall and allowed the tears to spill.
"David, you betrayed me, you betrayed our love, You treated me badly"
"Am sorry baby"
"Oh! please, tell that to the birds, I want a divorce".
" Tomi, I beg you in the name of God, our Parents, Our love and our our, Emm, our son, please forgive me, Come back and be my wife, we can have our own kids, I didn't tell you about my sterility cause I was hoping it would soon be my past, I didnt want to shatter your fantasies of me deflowering you, I longed for full penile recovery, I banned you from going to that room because of the results I kept there. I didn't want you to feel terrible, Please, Give Daniel to Gbenga, Let him bear his surname, He brought him to the world, We will have our own kids"
Tomi breathed, She faced him and said "On one condition"
"Anything for you my queen"
"We must renew our vows"
"You and I know it's not possible, It will be all over the papers, scandal is something dad wants us to avoid now that he is in a serious business deal"
"Very well then, Sacrifice your wife, your second chance all for the sake of business deals and reputations, I guess my goodbye will be said here"
"I have obliged, Anything for you, We will have to keep it as low as anything, Please promise me you will return the baby to Gbenga"
"Hell no!, He's my baby, my happiness, He gave me happiness when you dimmed my world with sorrow and darkness, His smiles heightens the joy in me"
David breathed, He was speechless

"Mom, Apologize to her, She nearly lost her daughter, I must confess you've been a thorn in her flesh" Korede chided
"I will, Am very sorry, I know I have been a bad mother-in-law and I wouldn't want my daughter to be treated the same by her mother-in-law, I hope she forgives me" Mrs Oladipo said with a melancholy voice
"Mother,When you got married to my father, Did your mother-in-law disturb you or tried controlling your home for you"
"Yes, She did and that is why I have been treating Rebecca that way, I wanted her to feel tormented the way i was tormented" Two fat tears rolled down her sagged cheeks
"Mother, Am so sorry to say this but you must have pushed your mother-in-law, Dad once told me you gave him and his mother problems and that's why she treated you that way but my wife Rebecca Oladipo is so innocent, Please, Let her enjoy her marriage to me, Thank God Bibitayo didnt die, Please, Apologize to her tomorrow morning, goodnight" Korede stood up and was about opening the door when the door creaked open And Becca entered.
Mrs Oladipo rushed to her .
"My daughter, please forgive me of everything I have done to you, If Bibitayo had died, I would bear the guilt all the days of my remaining years to live, am sorry for making your first year in my son's home hell for you"
Surprise flustered Becca's face, She found her voice And said
"Ma, Am so sorry for everything, I took a bad advice from a friend which turned sour for me, I wasn't totally submissive"
"Its okay dear"
The two women hugged fervidly, tears rolled down Becca's face as images of those days of anguish, torment and sorrow flashed through her mind, she banished them quickly into the darkest lockbox of the earthcrust.
Korede watched them, Twin tears rolled down His face too, It was tears of Joy.
Fresh new love sprung from the depth of Becca's heart.
It was a beautiful night of re-union.

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by nobletitus(f): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
I have some feelings that the story is coming to an end..........will miss it so much

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by Subuhanalahi: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is becoming more interesting
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
nobletitus:
I have some feelings that the story is coming to an end..........will miss it so much
Coming to an end?,The story has just begun, Tomi won't b ready to give away her son just like Dat, David doesn't want to Cater for another person's son, He wants dem to have their kids, Gbenga will surely fight back for his son, just sit back and relax...
Re: Three Virgins by Pukka36(f): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
roniex2:

Coming to an end?,The story has just begun, Tomi won't b ready to give away her son just like Dat, David doesn't want to Cater for another person's son, He wants dem to have their kids, Gbenga will surely fight back for his son, just sit back and relax...
Huh:'
U r killing the suspense ooh cry
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Pukka36:
Huh:'
U r killing the suspense ooh cry
No dear, I haven't given U guys d hint at all.. By the time I update, twill totally be different from Wat u guys are expecting

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ride on sis
Re: Three Virgins by rhemzy09(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Interesting piece. Waiting for new updates dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / E. Fantasy(short Stories) / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.